2.我和鲍勃不是很熟,不过我们偶尔一起出去喝一杯.I don’t know Bob very well, but we go out for an occasional drink together.
3.我们应该到火车站接她.We are supposed to meet her at the train station.
4.你可以清楚的看到有人快要淹死,而你却没有采取行动就他们.You can clearly see someone drowning, but you take no action.
5.包括周末在内,仅仅还有12天时间可以用来买圣诞礼物.Including weekends, there are only 12 days to buy Christmas presents.
6.如果不立即采取行动,许多种野生动物就会因饥饿而死亡.Without immediate action ,many kind of animals would die of hunger.
1.除非你有经验,否则你得不到这份工作.You can’t get this job, unless you have the experience.
2.我把大部分时间花在研究中美文化的差异上了.I spend the most time in studying the cultural differences between China and American.
3.这句话意思极清楚,绝不会引起误解.The sentence is so clear that wouldn’t cause any misunderstandings.
4.他希望能够给她比现在更多的帮助.He hopes he can give her more help than now.
5.穿上外套,否则你会感冒的.Put on the coat, or you will get a cold.
6.她的收藏品中增加了一张毕加索的画.She added a Picasso to her collection.
7.我没有意识到以前我曾到过这.I’m not aware of being here before.
8.如果你继续对每一个人这么粗暴,你很快就会发现自己什么朋友都没有了。You will soon find yourself without any friends at all, if you keep on being rude to everyone.
1.房间里热极了,请把窗户打开.The room is far too hot, please open the window.
2.半夜里那嘈杂声把我们弄醒了.The noise made us awake in the middle of the night.
3.他不应该对我说的话表示生气,那仅仅是个玩笑而已.He shouldn’t have been angry at what I said and it was nothing more than a jock.
4.我们邀请了所有的朋友去野餐,但是由于下雨只来了其中的五位.We invited all of our friends to go to a picnic,but only five of them showed up because of the rain.
5.她视婚姻为严肃的事情.She views the marriage as a serious matter.
6.令我失望的是,这部电影并不像我期望的那么好.To my disappointment, this movie didn’t live up to my expectation.
1.我过去常去看电影,但是现在再也没有时间了.I used to watch films, but now I have no time any more.
2.两个工人互相合作修理破裂的管子.The two workers cooperate to repair the tube which was broaken.
3.这是一种残忍的做法,应该马上停止.This is a cruel practice which should be stopped right now/immediately
4.你的工作的哪一方面最困哪,哪一方面最有益.What aspect of your job is the most different and what aspect of your job is the most rewarding.
5.有些人认为他很粗野,单情况并非如此.Some people/persons think he is rude/rough, but it is not the case.
6.我会尽我所能帮忙,但我所能做的也有限.I will try my best to help out, but there is still a limit to what I can do.
1.她的努力工作使她得到了一大笔奖金.Her hard work has resulted a big bonus for her.
2.孩子们正在观看飞机起飞和着陆.The children are watching the planes take off and lead.
3.我总是一上船就晕船.I’ll seasick as soon as I am on board the ship.
4.博物馆向公众开放的第一天,总共有20000人前来参观.A total of 20000 people visited the museum on the first day it was open to the public.
5.委员会由科学家环工程师组成.The committee consists of scientists and engineers.
6.工作没有完成,我不敢回家.I wouldn’t dare to go home, with work unfinished.
1.我们正在考虑买房子.We are considering selling the house.
2.我建议他先等一会,然后再做决定.I suggest him wait for a while before he makes any decisions.
3.明天约翰很可能会参加聚会.John is very likely to come to the party tomorrow.
4.我们想知道她不接受这份工作的原因.We want to know/are wondering the reason why she refused to the job accept the job.
5.你本不应该再回到那幢还在燃烧的大楼,你有可能会被严重烧伤的.You shouldn’t have gone back to the burning building and you might have been burnt seriously/badly.
6.我从来没有想过会有问题.The thought had never crossed my mind that there may be some problems.