
【篇⼀】关于购物的英语⼝语情景对话
S: Good afternoon, ma'am. Can I help you find an hing?
店员:午安,⼩姐。要我帮你找东西吗?
C: No, thanks. I'm just looking.
顾客:不⽤,谢谢,我只是看看⽽已。
S: We have a special on these skirts this week. Would you like to try one on?
店员:这个礼拜这些裙⼦是特价品,请问你要试穿⼀件看看吗?
C: No, thank you. I don't need any skirts.
顾客:不要,谢谢。我不需要任何裙⼦。
S: How about a blouse? This one here is the latest fashion.
店员:⼥⽤衬衫怎么样?这边这⼀件是最新款的。
C: No, thank you.
顾客:不要,谢谢。
S: Why not try on this lovely pair of shorts? I'm sure they'd look fabulous on you.
店员:何不试穿这件可爱的短裤呢?你穿起来⼀定⾮常好看哦。
C: No doubt. Look, I'm just browsing. If I need your help, I'll let you know. 顾客:那当然。是这样啦,我只随便看看⽽已。如果我需要你帮忙,我会让你知道。
S: Take a look at this dress Don't you think it's perfect for you, ma'am? Uh, where are you going, ma'am? Ma'am? 店员:看看这件⾐服!⼩姐,你不认为它⾮常适合你吗?喂,⼩姐,你去哪⼉呢?⼩姐?
【篇⼆】关于购物的英语⼝语情景对话
S: Excuse me, ma'am, can I help you find anything?
店员:对不起,⼩姐,要我帮你找你要的鞋⼦吗?
C: Yes, I would like to buy a pair of dress shoes.
顾客:好啊,我想买⼀双与⾐服相配的鞋。
S: What size do you wear?
店员:你穿⼏号鞋呢?
C: Six and a half.
顾客:6号半。
S: How about this pair?
店员:这⼀双好吗?
C: No, I don't like black. What have you got in brown?
顾客:不要,我不喜欢⿊⾊的。你们有哪些褐⾊的鞋⼦呢?
S: How about these? C: Oh, Lord, no Those are ugly. What else do you have?
顾客:哦,不,那些太难看了。你们还有别的吗?
S: Well, there's this pair.
店员:嗯,这⼉有⼀双。
C: Hmm, they're not too bad.
顾客:唔,还不错。
【篇三】关于购物的英语⼝语情景对话
S: Let me suggest this one. It's an excellent watch, it looks good, and it's only $100.
店员:我向您推荐这个。它是⼀只⾮常好的⼿表,美观,⽽且只卖100元⽽已。
C: Hmm. That's not too bad. Does it have a stopwatch?
顾客:唔,还不错,它上⾯有秒表吗?
S: Uh, no. Analog watches don't come with stopwatches. You'll have to get a digital if you want a stopwatch. 店员:嗯,没有,指针式⼿表没有秒表,如果您要有秒表的,就得买电⼦表。
C: Oh. I see. Where are your digital watches?
顾客:哦,我懂了。你们的电⼦表放在哪⾥?
S: Right here. C: I don't like this kind as much. Never mind the stopwatch then. I'll take that other one. Do you take checks?
顾客:我对这款式不怎么喜欢,就别提秒表了,我买先前那⼀款的。你们收⽀票吗?
S: Yes. Make it out to Time After Time.
店员:当然,⽀票就开给Time After Time.
C: Here you are.
顾客:这是我的⽀票。
S: Thank you.
店员:谢谢您。
【篇四】关于购物的英语⼝语情景对话
Steven decides to go shopping with his wife Julia. Now they are talking about this matter.
史蒂⽂决定和妻⼦茱莉娅去购物,此刻他们正谈论此事。
Julia:Steven, shall we go shopping tomorrow?
茱莉娅:史蒂⽂,我们明天去购物好吗?
Stever: Hum...Why not go shopping the day after tomorrow? Tomorrow is Saturday. I hate all the hustle and bustle of Saturday shopping.
史蒂⽂: 嗯……为何后天不去呢?明天可是周六,我讨厌星期六买东西那么挤来挤去的。
Julia:But Sunday is the same with Saturday. If you don’t mind, that's OK.
茱莉娅:但是周⽇和周六情况是⼀样的啊,如果你不介意的话,也可以的。
史蒂⽂: 嗯……或许会好点吧!最重要的是⼀周⼯作后我可以有⼀天时间放松⼀下。
Julia: I see. We will go the day after tomorrow.
茱莉娅:我明⽩了,那我们就后天去吧。
Steven: By the way, what kind of stores do we need to go?
史蒂⽂: 顺便问⼀下,我们要去哪些商店呢?
Julia: I want to buy some clothes in clothing store. When we are going back, go to the butcher's shop and buy some chicken.
茱莉娅:我想在服装店买⼏件⾐服,当我们要回来时,去⾁店买些鸡⾁。
Steven: Let’s also go to the jewelry store to buy a crystal necklace. I want to buy one for you as your birthday present. 史蒂⽂: 我们也去珠宝店买条⽔晶项链吧!我想为你买⼀条作为⽣⽇礼物。
Julia: Thank you, darling.
茱莉娅:谢谢你,亲爱的。
