1.What kind of account do you have in your mind?
你想开哪种帐户?
2.Would you like to open a current account?
你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?
3.Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money?
请告诉我你想存何种户头?
4.One yuan is the minimum original deposit.
最低起存款额是1元。
5.You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.
你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。
PART TOW:Useful Phrases
1.current deposit,current account活期存款
2.fixed deposit,fixed account定期存款
3.fixed deposit by installment零存整取
4.joint account联名存款帐户
5.to open an account开户头
T: Hello! May I help you?
您好,您有事需要帮忙吗?
C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler,s check here?
是的, 是这样。 我需要些现金,在中国观光时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?
T: Of course. We would be happy cash it for you.
当然, 我很乐意为您兑现。
C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.
我原本打算在家旅馆兑现, 但我朋友说银行的兑现率通常有点高。
T: Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler,s check-buying rate, which we somewhat better than at hotels because of the service charge. You see, hotels are not really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveler,s checks for their guests.
任何银行都是按现时买入旅行支票的兑换率来兑现的。这个兑现率我们已经列在这里了。当然,因为手续费的差异,我们的兑换率比旅馆的稍高些。您知道,旅馆虽然为客人兑换旅行支票, 但他们并不是专门从事兑换业务的。
C: You mean there is really not much of a difference?
您是说,实际上银行与旅馆的兑换率差距并不大。
T: No, madam, not very much.
是的,夫人,没多大差距。
C: Well, may I cash these three checks for $100 each? I think that will be enough.
那么,我能把每张100美圆的3张支票兑现吗? 我想该够用了。
T: Yes, I will be happy to cash these for you. Would you please countersign them here?
好的,我很乐意为你兑换。请您将支票复签一下。
C: There you are.
T: And will you please sign this foreign exchange request? I have already written down your name and address for you, but I will read your passport number.
对您所管理的分支机构负责人应要求他对预算目标出现的任何偏离。都必须做出正式合理的解释,因为这是衡量其工作能力的最佳尺度。
T: Mr. Bang, you have made a check for RMB35,000. But you have only RMB20,000 in your account.
潘先生,您开了一张3。5万元人民币的支票,但是您的帐户只有人民币2万元。
C: That is strange! There should have been a transfer of RMB30,000 from CCB Bank.
真奇怪,因该有3万元人民币从CCB银行转进来才对。
T: When should the transfer have been made, sir?
什么时候转的呢,先生?
C: This morning, I called up CCB Bank this morning and they told me they could make the transfer right away.
今天早上。我今天早上打电话给CCB银行,他们告诉我说他们可以立即转。
T: I see. I will go and check.
我知道了,我会去检查核对一下。
C: Yes, please, and call CCB Bank.
是的,拜托了,请打电话给CCB银行。
T: Certainly, sir.
当然,先生。
Negotiation
押汇
C: Excuse me, do you provide any trade service here?
你们有提供贸易押汇服务吗?
T: Yes, we do. Can I help you, sir?
有的,先生。我能为你效劳吗?
C: Yes, I would like to know how about the services you provide to customers in which credit facilities are not required? 我想知道你们提供给客户无须信贷安排的服务有那些项目?
T: Certainly, sir. The services will include export financing; outward bills collection transferable letters of credit, letters of credit advising and confirmation, inward bills collection, trade information and insurance.
那当然可以,先生。服务范围包括出口贷款,出口单托收,信用证转让,信用证通知及确认,进口单托收,贸易资料及保险服务。
C: How can I benefit from your export services?
那么在出口押汇文件的处理上,我所享有的服务有怎样?
T: Our staff works until 6:00pm each weekday night so that your export documents can be promptly processed. This will greatly help your cash flow. In addition, we can dispatch documents to your counterpart,s bank for earlier payment. In turn, will save your transit interest.
我们的职员每日能为您服务到下午6点,确保各出口押汇文件可及时办妥,使你的现金周转更加灵活。同时,由于我们能助你将单据尽早递送到你的业务伙伴的银行及收取有关款项,所以能使你缩减利息开支。
C: By the way, can I fax my instruction to your bank?
那么,我可以将押汇指示以传真方式通知贵行吗?
T: Sure, this is what we always encourage our customers to do. Besides, as we have an advance-computerized system to process the documents efficiently and accurately, you can use our electronic facilities for trade transactions
当然可以, 我们一直鼓励客户这样做。此外,由于我们设有先进的电脑系统,能有效率及准确地处理贸易文件,所以,你也可透过我们的电子银行服务进行各项押汇交易。
C: Can your bank provide training or seminars on trade documentation to our company? As we note that it is very difficult to train new staff.
贵行会向我们提供有关贸易单据处理的培训班和讲座吗?因为我们在训练新职员时常遇到这方面的问题。
T: Yes, we do. This service will be subject to your request.
我们会的。这服务将根据你们的需要和要求而定。
C: Okay. I will think about it seriously and will probably contact you again later. Thanks a lot!
好的,我将详细考虑这项服务,我会再联络你,谢谢!
T: Not at all!
不用客气!
loan贷款
Loan: In this sense, money which one person allows another to use for a specified time and which will be returned with an additional payment for its use; the act of giving out such money.
For example: I guess your work has to do with making loans.
He's afraid he's made a bad loan.
What is the amount of the loan?
president 行长,董事长
President: the officer who has the major responsibility for the management of a business.
For example: The board hires the president and vice-presidents.
This decision will have to be made by the president.
Doesn't that company have a new president?
profit利润
Profit: earnings remaining after all the expenses of a business activity have been paid.
For example: Do you divide all the profits among the stockholders?
We expect to make a nice profit this year.
The profits have been slowly rising.
reserves储备,储备金
Reserves: in this sense, earnings kept back for later use.
For example: Some of our earnings are held in reserve accounts.
Their reserves are getting pretty low.
They were lucky to have such large reserves.
savings account储蓄帐户,定期存款
Savings account: an account in a bank on which the depositor receives interest.
For example: I guess you has to do work savings accounts.
They have a savings account with us.
He decided to put the money in a savings account.
statement财务报表
Statement: In this sense, an announcement of a bank's financial condition
For example: Here's copy of our last published statement.
You have every reason to be proud of this statement.
Our new statement will be published next week.
stockholder股东,股票持有者
Stockholder: a party who holds part ownership in a company.
For example: The stockholders own it.
The statement will be sent to all the stockholders.
He's one of our largest stockholders.
surplus盈余
Surplus: money owned by a company in addition to its capital.
For example: The reserves are shown here as surplus and undivided profits.
The surplus is now as large as the capital. They've built up a nice surplus.
teller银行出纳员
Teller: an employee in a bank who pays out and receives money
For example: The board hires them, along with the tellers.
Take this to one of the tellers windows.
The teller took the problem to the cashier.
undivided profit未分配利润
Undivided profits: profits not yet paid out as dividends or added to the surplus.
For example: The reserves are shown here as surplus and undivided profits.
I didn't know the undivided profits were this high.
How much undivided profit do you have?
vice-president副行长
Vice-president: an officer in a company who assists the president.
For example: The board hires the president and the vice-presidents.
A vice-president supervises this department.
One of the vice-presidents can handle this matter.
How much do you want to deposit with us?
你想在我们这存多少?
How much do you wish to pay into your account?
你希望在你的户头上存多少?
How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?
你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?
How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
你有多少钱要存入呢?
I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.
我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。
Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?
请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?
I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
我想在我的户头上存300元。
I want to deposit these cheques in my account.
我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。
I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.
我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。
I want to deposit my paycheck.
我想存入我的工资支票。
I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。
Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?
请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?
I'd like to cash this money order.
我想兑现这张汇款单。
I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.
我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。
Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?
请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?
Could you tell me how much the checks cost?
请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?
What if I overdraw?
如果透支了怎么办?
Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.
如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。
Please write your account number on the back of the check.
请在支票背面写上你的帐号。
We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.
我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。
Please endorse the cheque. 请背签这张支票。
The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase. 旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。
Fill out this form and sign your name here. 把这张表填一下,在这里签上你的名字。