Hello.may (can) I help you[您好,我可以帮您吗?]
What seems to be bothering you[您觉得哪儿不舒服?]
Do you have a record[您有病历吗?]
I`ll transfer you to the surgery department.[我给您转到外科去]
what`s wrong with you[您怎么了?]
Sit down, please.[请坐]
When did the symptom begin [症状是什么时候开始的?]
Are you bring anything up when you cough[咳嗽时有痰吗?]
Have you had any chills (chest pain)[您有发冷(胸痛)吗?]
Have you ever coughed up blood[您咳血过吗?]
All right. Let me examine you. Would you mind taking off your coat
[好吧。我给您检查一下,您不介意脱掉外衣吧?]
Take a deep breath, please[请深呼吸]
I`ll take a white blood count and give you a x-ray examination.
[我将给您做白细胞计数和胸片检查]
I`m sure it`s pneumonia. You should be admitted to the hospital.
[我可以确定您得了肺炎,应当住院。]
How long have you been like this[这种症状有多久了?]
When did you begin to notice these symptoms[您什么时候发现这些症状的?]
What`s the trouble[怎么啦?]
What`s your trouble[你怎么啦?]
What`s the trouble with you[你哪儿不舒服]
What`s troubling you[你哪儿不舒服]
What`s your complaint[你哪儿不舒服]
What`s bothering you[你哪儿不舒服]
What can I do for you[你哪儿不舒服吗?]
What`s up with you[你生什么病了?]
What`s the matter with you[你哪儿不舒服?]
Is there a sense of distension and numbness[你有胀和麻木的感觉吗?]
When did the trouble start[什么时候开始不舒服?]
When did the pain start[什么时候开始痛的?]
When did it happen[什么时候发生的?]
When did your diarrhea start[你什么时候开始腹泻的?]
What kind of pain do you feel[你觉得怎么个痛法?]
What kind of stool did you notce, watery or mucous
[你注意大便的样子了吗?是水样的还是粘液样?]
What did you vomit, food or blood[你吐的是什么?食物还是血?]
What kind of treatment have you had[你过去用什么方法治疗过?]
What about your heart[你的心脏怎么样?]
What`s your stool like[大便是什么样子?]
Where is your pain[你觉得哪儿痛?]
Where does it hurt[哪儿痛?]
What`s your appetite[你的胃口怎么样?]
How`s your appetite those days[近来食欲怎么样?]
How long have you been feeling like this[你有这样感觉多长时间了?]
Have you been coughing and sneezing[你是不是一直咳嗽和打喷嚏?]
Have you got a high fever[你发烧吗?]
Any fever[发烧吗?]
Have you got any chronic disease before[你以前有过慢性病吗?]
Does it bleed often[常出血吗?]
Do you feel short of breath[你觉得气急吗?]
Do you feel pain after meals[是饭后痛吗?]
Do you feel abdominal pain when you go to the toilet
[你去厕所时感到腹痛吗?]
Do you have a pain in your stomach[你肚子痛吗?]
Do you have a cough[你咳嗽吗?]
Do you remember how many times you went to the toilet
[你记得去过多少次厕所吗?]
Did you receive any treatment before you came to the hospital
[来医院前你接受过治疗吗?]
I`d like to listen to your chest.[我想听听你的胸部。]
I`d like to run a few tests.[我想给你做些检查。]
You must have a blood (sputum) test.[你需要验验血(痰)。]
You have the flu.[你得了流行感冒。]
You have got enteritis.[你得了肠炎。]
You have caught a chill.[你着凉了。]
You seem to have picked up some sort of infection.
[你好象染上什么传染病了。]
When did you first notice it[你什么时候感觉到的?]
What kind of pain is it[怎样疼?]
Did you run any temperature[你发过烧吗?]
Have you seen anybody about it[你找医生看过吗?]
I think you need some examinations first.[我想您首先需要做一些检查。]
You`d better take an X-ray picture to see if there is a fracture.
[你最好拍张X片子,看看有没有骨折。]
I`d like to give you an X-ray.[我想给你透视一下。]
The X-ray reveals a dislocation of your elbow.[X光片显示你的肘关节脱位。]
I`ll give your some medicine.[我给您开点药。]
I`m afraid you have to receive an amputation.[恐怕你需要截肢。]
It is the only way to save your life.[这是挽救您生命的唯一办法。]
My diagnosis is that you have a malignant tumor osteogenic sarcoma.
[我的诊断是您得了恶性骨肉瘤。]
The fractured leg must be kept in plaster.[必须把骨折的腿打上石膏。]
Open your mouth, please.[请张开嘴。]
It`s too worn out to be filled.[这颗牙坏得太历害了,无法补了。]
Have you ever had an injection of procaine(pencillin) before
[你以前打过普鲁卡因(青霉素)吗?]
Does it hurt when you eat anything sweet or sour
[你吃甜的或酸的东西时疼吗?]
I`ll be cleaning them now. let me know if it hurts.
[我现在给你洗牙,疼就说一声。]
The wound hasn`t healed enough yet.[伤口还没完全愈合。]
You`ll have to wait for one more month, or they won`t fit properly.
[你得再等一个月,要不然装上也不会合适。]
What kind of material do you prefer[你想要什么材料的?]
Would you like to have a look at some of the samples[你要看一看样品吗?]
You can try the gold-alloy ones.[你可以试一下合金的。]
You`ve got to come five times before the work can be finished.
[你得来五次才能做好。]
Shall I fix you a plastic crown[我给你装一个塑料牙套好吗?]
We`ll give you an X-ray to find out the condition of the root.
[我们要给你拍一张X光片,看看牙根的情况。]
You`ll have to leave your old denture here.[你得把原先的假牙留下。]
You should leave your denture in your mouth all day.
[你应该整天戴着你的假牙。]
How are your periods Are they heavy[你的月经怎么样?量多吗?]
Have you had any pain in this area during your menstruation
[你来月经时间时这一部位疼吗?]
How about your menstruation cycles[你的经期准吗?]
Have you had any discomfort[有什么不舒服吗?]
When was your last menstruation[你上一次月经是什么时候?]
How long is your period usually[通常你的月经周期多长?]
Have you had any bleeding, watery discharge or pain in your lower abdomen
[你有过阴道出血、水性分泌物以及下腹部疼痛的情况吗?]
How long has this been bothering you[这种不适感有多久了?]
Did you feel contractions regularly[你感觉到过有规律的宫缩吗?]
What`s the amount of beeding Is it profuse[出血量多少?很多吗?]
Do you mind if I examine you briefly[我简单地给你检查一下,你介意吗?]
Please take off your shoes and panties and lie on the examining table.
[请你脱去鞋和裤子,躺到检查床上。]
I`ll run some tests on you.[我要给你做些化验。]
That`s due to your heavy period.[这是因为你月经过多造成的。]
I think it`s carcinoma of the breasts.[我认为是乳腺癌。]
We`ll send her to the delivery room for further observation.
[我们想把她送到产房进一步观察。]
Do you see dimly from distance or close by[您看远不清还是看近不清?]
Do you see objects dimly[您看东西模糊吗?]
What kind of pain do you have[怎么痛法?]
Is there much secretion from your eyes[眼里的分泌物多吗?]
Does light affect your eyes[您的眼睛怕光吗?]
Do you see an object as if there were two that overlap[您看东西有重影吗?]
Do you see my hand moving[您看见我的手在动吗?]
Try not to blink.[不要眨眼。]
Are you near-sighted or far-sighted[您是近视眼还是远视眼?]
Come back in a week for a re-examination of your eyes.
[一周以后来复查您的眼睛。]
I`ll send you some medicine (pill, ointment)。
[给你开些内服药(丸药,膏药)。]
I`ll give you some tablets.[我给你一些药片。]
I`ll make up a prescription for you.[我给你开一张药方]
I`ll write out a prescription for you right now.[我马上给你开张药方。]
I`ll give you a prescription. Take it to the chemist`s
[我给你一张处方,到药房去配药。]
I think you`d better take Chinese traditional medicine.
[我认为你最好服用中药。]
Take the medicine according to the instruction.[请按医嘱用药。]
I`d like to put you on some medicine and have you come back in several days.
[给我开点药,几天以后你再来。]
One tablet each time, three times a day after meals.[每日3次,每次1片,饭后服。]
Take one capsule every four hours.[每4小时服用一胶囊。]
Take a dose three times a day.[每天服3次,每次一剂。]
Put the ointment on the sore once a day.[把软膏涂在患处,每日1次。]
Shake well before using it.[使用之前要摇匀。]
The medicine will relieve your pain.[这种药会给你止痛。]
This medicine can keep your fever down.[这种药可给你退烧。]
This is for oral administration.[这是口服药物。]
This lotion is for external use only.[这种洗剂只可外用。]
You`re suffering from acute appendicitis and must have an operaton.
[你得的是急性阑尾炎,要动手术。]
I`m sorry to say you`ll have an immediate operation.[很遗憾,你得快动手术。]
Your meals should be frequent but small in quantity.[应该少吃多餐。]
Your meals should be light and digestible.[吃的东西要清淡容易消化。]
You should take some more vitamines[你应该多吃些维生素。]
You should go on a diet.[你应该节食。]
You can`t touch anything sweet.[你一点甜食也吃不得]
Fatty food will do you harm.[高脂肪食物对你有害处。]
Avoid eating greasy food.[不要吃油腻食物。]
Drink plenty of water.[要喝大量的水。]
You are scheduled to have a GI and a GB test tomorrow morning.
[您预定明天早上作胃肠检查和胆囊检查。]
Please don`t eat or drink anything until the test is over. I`m sorry but you have to have an absolute empty stomach.
[要检查结束之前请不要吃喝任何东西。我很抱歉,您得完全空着胃。]
This test is done on a 24 hour basis from 6 in the morning until 6 in the following morning.
[这个检查是以早晨六点到第二天早上六点的二十四个小时为单位进行的。]
You may have something to drink whenever you wish.
[你可以随意喝你想喝的东西。]
Please use this container for your urine.[请将尿放进这个容器内。]
Breathe in deeply. That`ll do.[深呼吸,好了。]
Now take a breath.[现在吸气]
Now take a deep breath with your mouth open.[现在嘴张开作深呼吸。]
Now turn around, please.[现在请转过去。]
Take it easy and don`t move.[放松点,别动。]
Show me exactly where it is.[请告诉我准确的地方。]
Show me your tongue, please.[请把舌头伸出来。]
Show me which one it is[告诉我是哪个?]
Show me where it hurts the most.[告诉我哪儿最疼。]
You`d better have a chest X-ray.[你最好透视一下胸部。]
Your tongue is rather coated.[你的舌苔比较厚。]
Dull tongue with whitish and greasy coating.[舌质暗,苔白腻。]
How do you feel now[现在你觉得怎么样?]
Where does it hurt[哪儿痛?]
Which of your arms is sore[你哪个胳膊痛?]
Do you feel weak[你感到身体虚弱吗?]
Do you have any pain in your belly[你腹部痛吗?]
Does it hurt here[这儿痛吗?]
You are scheduled to have an operation.[您要预定动手术。]
First of all, we will prepare you by shaving.
[首先,我们要给你备皮,做手术前的准备工作。]
I will give you an NG tube right now.[我马上给你插鼻胃管。]
Urinating after an operation is very hard.[手术后排尿很困难。]
Did you pass any wind by rectum[有气从肛门排出吗?]
You can lie on your side more often.[您可以经常翻身。]
You look a little better today.[今天看来你精神好一些。]
You can get out of bed today.[你今天可以下床了。]
Shall we limit the amount of visitors[要不要访客的人数呢?]
医学英语对话——晕厥
晕厥 Syncope
patient : Doctor I have been suffering from " fits" for a few years . I wonder what matter is with me and hope you'll help me get rid of them soon.
Doctor : What do you mean by a "fit"?
P: By "fit" I mean I lose consciousness and fall on the ground on sudden .
D: What time did your attack begin?
P: When I was married and only 25 years old .
D: How many years so far?
P: Over three years .
D: How long does each attack last?
P: About a minute.
D: How long is the interval between two successive attacks?
P: Sometimes round a month , and sometimes two months . Could it be related to circumstances?
D: What lind of cases usually provokes your attacks?
P: It is difficult to say exactly . Once when I was crossing the street , a swiftly moving car suddenly drove by and I became very hervous , I couldn't control myself. I screamed and blacked out .
D: Were you injured?
P: No , the car stopped at once . I came to quickly , then walked home .
D: Any other attacks?
P: On another occasion , no sooner had a nurse drawn blood from a patient than I felt perspiration and weakness followed by loss of consciousness.
D: Did you have other manifestations during the attack?
P: I was told by eyewitmesses that I became pale and sweated excessively during the attack , but I had no convulsions , incontinence or anything else.
D: Have you had any special examinations?
P: The doctors working in our county's hospital told me that my physical examination , electr ocardiogram , and chest and skull x-ray examination results were normal . I've had no other special examinations.
D: Let me give you a thorough physical and neurological examinaltion . Some furtherexaminations should be done , including an electroencephalogram and a brain scan . Also the electrocardiogram should be repeated . Here are your referral sheets . After you have had all these examinations please come back for another checkup.
P: I have had all the examinations you ordered. Are all the results back yet?
D: Yes , and all the results are normal.
P: Then what is the cause of my "fits"? form www.med66.com
D: The normal results of physical and neurological examinations and other special examinations suggest neither organic heart or brain diseases nor epilepsy . The symptoms and signs which occus during an attack , such as palpitations , paleness and excessive sweating coincide with an imbalance of the autonomic nervous system function . Dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system can lead to a decrease in the cardiac output , cerebral anemia , suppression of brain function , and finally to a loss of consciousness . Such an attack is termed syncope.
P: Can you give me some medicine to calm the syncope down?
D: Yes . You should pay more attention to regulating your life such as getting up and going to bed regularly and not drinking or smoking too much . I'll give you some medicine to regulate the function of your autonomic nervous system . If you follow my advice, I'm sure your condition will get better soon. Sometimes your symptoms may recur , this is a natural phenomenon . Don't worry , such recurrences don't mean regression . During the struggle against disase , you must feel confident that you can overcome it , then the medicine, which I'll give you , will help you defeat the enemy-syncope . Medicine is one way , confidence is another . The latter is more important than the former . You must keep my words in your mind .
P: Thanks a lot , doctor.
病人:医生,近几年来我常常"突然发作".我真想知道我得了什么病,希望您快些给治好。
医生:您说的"突然发作"是什么意思?
病人:我所说的"突然发作"是指我突然不醒人事,摔倒地上。
医生:您的发作是什么时候开始的?
病人:在我结婚时,当时我才25岁。
医生:至今有多少年了?
病人:3年多了。
医生:每次犯病持续多长时间?
病人:大约1分钟。
医生:每次发作相隔多久?
病人:有时候约1个月,有时2个月左右。我的病发作与周围环境有关系吗?
医生:平常在什么情况容易引起您的病发作?
病人:很难说清楚。有一次我过马路时,忽然一辆小轿车飞快地向我开来,当时我十分紧张,控制不住自己了。我大叫一声就什么也不知道了。
医生:您伤着了吗?
病人:没有,汽车马上停下来了。我很快醒过来就回家了。
医生:还怎样发作过?
病人:另一次,我看一位护士给别的病人抽血,就冒汗、发软,随后就晕过去了。
医生:在发病的时候还有什么其他的表现吗?
病人:据看到我发病的人说,在我发作时,脸色苍白,大量出汗,但是没有摔搐、大小便失禁或其他情况。
医生:您做过专门的检查吗?
病人:我们县医院的医生对我说过,我的体格检查、心电图、胸部和头颅的 X线检查都正常。其他的专门检查就没有做过了。
医生:我给您做一个内科和神经科的全面检查吧。您还需要做些进一步检查,包括脑电图和脑扫描。心电图也再做一个。这是各项检查单,把所有的检查做完后再来门诊看病。
病人:您让我做的都做完了。结果都出来吗?
医生:结果出来了,结果都正常。
病人:那我的"突然发作"是怎么回事?
医生:根据内科、神经科以及一些其他专门检查看来,您既不是器质性的心脏病或颅脑病,也不是颠痫。您突然发作时的病状和体征,如心跳、苍白和过多的血汗等,跟您自主神经系统功能失调是相符的。自主神经系统的功能失调能引起心博出量的减少、脑贫血、大脑功能抑制,最后失去知觉。象这样的病我们就称做晕厥。
病人:您能用什么药治疗我的晕厥吗?
医生:您要注意的是生活要有规律,比如按时起床,睡觉,不要过多地抽烟和喝酒。我给您开点调节您的自主神经功能的药。如您能听从我的劝告,我相信您一定会很快好起来的。一些症状有时可能有反复,这是常有的事情。不过,不要紧。这并不说明病情恶化。当你和疾病做斗争时,必须树立能克服的它的信心,另外,我再给您开些药,会治好您这是晕厥病的。药是一方面,信心和精神又是一方面,后者比前者更重要。您一定要记住我的话。
病人:多谢了,医生。
医学英语对话——耳鼻喉
Miss Jordan: What a clever girl you have , Mrs Smith. Joan is the first in my class this term.
Mrs Smith: Thank you , Miss Jordan, we owe all this to the primary health care team. We are lucky to have foundout her hearing defect at the age of three . MiSS Hooper waw working as a health visitor in the team. It was she who discovered her defect at her first visit to Joan. form www.med66.com
Miss Jordan: I didn't know that she had such a trouble three years age . And she appears quite a normal child with her senses. How could you be so succssful?
Mrs Smith: Well, MissHooper did a full hearing test for Joan right after her visit. We were arranged to see several doctors, including the primary physician who was then another member of the primary health care team, an audologist and an otolaryngologist. Miss Hooper paid us frequent visits to support us during that period. We were extremely worried because Joan was found to hav a significant heraing loss in both ears. You know she is our only child and the only grandchild on both sides of the family.
Miss Jordan: You are really lucky. And has she been to any kind of school to improve her speech?
Mrs Smith: We sent her to the local playgroup run by the Children Fund, a voluntary organisation which runs playgroups throughout the country. It was a desirable place to help her with speech stimulation and she could play with other children.
Miss Jordan: Did you send her to a speech therapist?
Mrs Smith : No, she was not referred to a speech therapist. It was thought that, if treatment proved successful, she would be able to attend normal school and would not require a hearing aid……
Miss Jordan: I see, anyhow she is a clever girl.
翻译:
乔丹小姐:史密斯太太,您有一个多么聪明的女儿。这学期琼在我们班考第一。
史密斯太太:谢谢您,乔丹小姐。我们要感谢基层保健队。我们非常幸运在她3岁的时候发现了她的听力障碍。胡帕小姐当时是保健队中的健康访视护士。就是她在第一次访视琼的时候,发现了她的病。
乔丹小姐:我不知道她3年前有这么糟粒的病。
她看起来和其它正常的孩子在各种感觉上一样。您是怎么把孩子治愈得这么好的?
史密斯太太:胡帕小姐在访视后立即对琼作了全面地听力检查。我们被安排去看了好几位大夫,包括保健队的另一名医生,一位听力科医和一位耳鼻喉科医生。胡帕小姐在那一时期多次访视,给了我们很大帮助。由于发现琼双耳有相当程度的听务障碍,我们急坏了。您知道我们只有这一个孩子而且双方上一辈也只有她这一个孙女,外孙女。
乔丹小姐:你们确实很幸运。她上过什么学校学习说话吗?
史密斯太太:我们把她送到一个由儿童基金会组织主办的地方儿童乐园。儿童基金会这一自愿组织在全国各地办起了儿童乐园。这个地方可理想了,孩子们在一起玩,有助于刺激她说话。医 学.教.育.网 搜 集
乔丹小姐:您送她去语言科医生那受训练了没有?
史密斯太太:没有,医生没有建议那么做。当时考虑如果治疗满意的话,她就可以进普遍学校而且无需借助助听器。
乔丹小姐:我明白了。但无论如何她是个聪明的孩子。
医学英语对话——社区保健
Student: Can you give me some general ideas of the health care carried out in th community care?
Teacher: community care ?
Teacher: Community care is the care given to the whole population. It is a continuous process. From a newborn baby till the end of one's life. It is concerned with all aspects of health promotion.
S: What an immense work with its great significance! How is the work carried out?
T: The first is to teach people how to help the mselves to avoid illnesss. It is still concerned with the control of communicable diseases.
S: Yes, we've learned how to do the work. form www.med66.com
T: Today , more important health problems where preventive measures are needed are accident at work an din the homes, and road traffic accidents.
S: What you've just said sounds unfamiliar to us.
T: Moreover alcoholism, drug addiction, smoking, depression and anxiety states are also of growing concern.
S: In our country alcoholism and drug addiction are not big problems. But there are people with depression, mostly the elderly.
T: Bed side care must be given to the chronic sick in theiry homes. This is given by the family with the support of the primary health care team. What we have discussed above are community care.
翻译:
学生:您可以给我讲一下社区保健的一般概念吗?
老师:社区保健工作是对全人口进行的保健工作。这项工作是不断发展周而复始的。从一个婴儿出生至一个生命的终止。社区保健工作涉及到增进健康的各个方面。
学生:多么意义深远的工作啊!这项工作是怎么开展的呢?
老师:首先是教育人们如何照顾自己避免生病。社区保健工作还涉及控制传染病工作。
学生:是的,我们学过怎样开展这些工作了。
老师:目前更危及健康从而需要采取预防措施的问题是在工作中和家庭中发生的事故,以及交通事故。
学生:您刚才讲的对我们来说似乎很生疏。
老师:还有酒精中毒、吸毒、吸烟、精神抑郁等都在越来越引起注意。
学生:在我们国家酒精中毒和吸毒还不是大问题,但是有些人处于抑郁状态,大部分是老年人。
老师:对慢性病人要让他们在家中受到护理,这种护理是在基层保健队支持下,由家庭成员来进行的。上面所讨论的就是社区保健工作。
神经精神系统 Neuropsychiatric
(1)他数星期来,有好几次在眩晕前,意识突然发生变化。
He had several sudden alterations in consciousness preceded by dizziness for several weeks.
神经症状:
一般用语 vertigo, dizziness, dizzy spell, syncope, fainting, sleepy, drowsy, lethargic, insomnia, hiccough, convulsion, seizure, trembling, involuntary movement, numbness, weakness, incoordination, clumsiness of motion, tingling, unsteadiness in walking, difficulty in walking, paresthesia, anesthesia, paralysis, myalgia, thick speech, aphonia
ex1:他发觉,说话障碍逐渐厉害起来。
He noted a progressive speech impediment.
ex2:他不能用病侧脚尖站着。
He was unable to stand on tiptoe on the affected limb.
(2)他的情绪容易突变,且会无缘无故地愠怒和哭泣。
He is liable to sudden changes of mood and would sulk and cry for no apparent reason.
抑郁
一般用语 despondent, gloomy, worried, disgusted, discouraged, scared, fearful, low, afraid, angry, blue ; cheerful, optimistic, pessimistic, satisfied, stable, fluctuating, hilarious
喜欢小题大做的 fussy 好管闲事的 noisy 吹毛求疵的 fault finding
自负的 conceited 很势利的 snobbish 自私的 selfish
吝啬的 stingy 气量大的 broad minded
慷慨的 generous 好心的 kind hearted
心情变幻不定而抑郁的 be moody and depressed
患有极痛苦的忧虑 have an attack of excruciating anxiety
ex1:His mood was appropriate.
ex2:His mood was mainly euphoric and expansive.
思考能力
一般用语 think less clearly, decreased speed of thinking, decreased clarity of
thought, flight of ideas, loss of mental vigor , mental apathy
再也不能集中心力 can no longer concentrate
发觉集中力减退 noted waning powers of concentration form www.med66.com
ex1:她发觉在读习和写作时,注意力有点不易集中。
She noted only slight difficulty in concentrating while reading and writing.
(3)他迷妄,有生动的幻觉,并且不能说出连贯的病历。
He was deluded, vividly hallucinated, and unable to give any coherent history.
精神异常
一般用语 hallucination, delusion of persecution(被害妄想), mental confusion, disorientation, mental aberration, negativism, loss of memory, amnesia, mutism, etc.
老是发出痴呆、不适当的笑声 frequently exhibit silly inappropriate laughter
对其他小孩残酷无情 behave brutally toward other children
变为难于驾御 become unmanageable
发觉个性显著变化 a definite personality change is noted
精神失常逐渐厉害起来 have gradually progressive mental deterioration.
发觉记性障碍有2个月 noted memory impairment for 2 months.
(4)她显示出心情、情绪反常的显著倾向。
She manifested a marked tendency toward destructiveness and disturbance of mood and affect.
性癖异常
一般用语 emotional instability, tendency to worry, hot temper, temper outbursts, irritable, shy, fussy, quarrelsome
情绪非常窘迫 be in severe increasing emotional lability
心神不安宁,坐立不安 be restless and fidgety
动辄生气 be easily moved to anger
脾气暴躁 have temper tantrums
深怀自卑感 harborn deep feelings of inferiority
ex1:病人的健康状态良好,情绪似使正常。
The patient is in good condition and seems to be emotionally undisturbed.
ex2:他老是神经过敏,自从心悸发生后更加厉害。
He was always a 'nervous' person but more so since the onset of palpitation.
疼痛 Pain
(1)当上楼梯时,突然痛了起来,并且持续不止。
The pain came on suddenly while walking up the stairs and it was persistent.
疼痛的发生
感觉疼痛 feel (have; suffer from) a pain; pain is felt in ; feel painful
头痛 have a headache; be troubled with a headache; feel a pain in one's head
患剧烈头痛 have a nasty (bad) headache
时常头痛 be subject (a martyr) to headaches
有撞击似的两侧性头痛 have bilateral pounding headaches
头痛逐渐地变为频发( 较不严重) headaches gradually become more frequent (less severe)
ex1:咀嚼时,有偶发的、暂时的、不可言状的疼痛或敏感。
There is occasional, transient, nondescript pain, or sensibility during mastication.
ex2:该齿对于压迫作痛,且有钝麻如咬的疼痛。
The tooth became sore to pressure and there is a dull gnawing pain. form www.med66.com
发生时间
ex1:Epigastric pain comes immediately after meal.
ex2:Colic pain came on and off since yesterday.
ex3:This pain has been relentlessly postprandial, regardless of the character of her meals.
ex4:The joint pains were present mainly at night, with relief during the day.
ex5:The mild frontal headaches were usually present upon awakening, but not severe enough to require analgesics.
ex6:The pain usually commenced within 30 minutes after meals and lasted 1 to 3 hours.
发生原因
ex1:He described the pain as dull and aching, occurring approximately once a week, unrelated to food intake, and radiating to his back.
(2)起初疼痛无变化,但数小时时变成发作性的痛。
The pain initially was steady, but after several hours became episodic.
疼痛的种类
恒常(痛) constant 间歇(痛) intermittent 偶(痛) occasional
急性(痛) acute 钝麻(痛),闷(痛) dull
搏动性的 throbbing 抽搐(痛)tic
抽(痛) twinge 锐(痛),急(痛) sharp
刺(射)痛 stabbing ( shooting) pain 钻锥(痛) boring
穿刺(痛) piercing 窜(痛) darting
被咬样的(痛) gnawing 似裂(痛) tearing (splitting)
胀(痛) bursting 刀割样(痛) knife like 痉挛(痛) crampy
拉(痛) dragging 箍(痛) girdle like ( constricting)
痛得打滚 writhing 极痛的 excruciating 切割的(痛) lancinating 绞性痛 colic (colicky pain) 剧痛 severe ( pungent; intense)
感应痛 referred pain 坠痛 bearing down pain医学全在.线提供
发生遍身的酸痛 develop diffuse body aching
有剧烈的骨盘痛 have exquisite pelvic pain
牙痛频发 continual bouts of toothache
一阵阵剧烈的牙痛 the pangs of a toothache
带有胸膜炎性状的右胸痛 right sided pain of a pleuritic character发生阵痛性的疼痛 have labor like pains
ex1:这痛是持续不变的,若刺的剧痛。
The pain was steady, sharp and boring in nature ( character).
ex2:该痛和她以前诉过的疼痛一样。
The pain was identical with what she had complained of.
疼痛再发
pain reappears ( relapses); pain breaks out again; a return of the pain
ex1:左乳房下的疼痛时时再发,而不是持续性的。
The pain under the left breast recurred at intervals but was not constant.
ex2:疼痛很少在他晚餐后再发,同时喝牛奶或服用抑酸剂,对于疼痛并无影响。
The pain rarely returned after his evening meal and it was not affected when he ingested milk or antacid.
(3)有时疼痛放射到右下肢后侧,一直到脚部。
At times pain radiates down the back of the right lower extremity to the foot.
疼痛放射
pain radiates ( travels) to ~; pain radiating from ~ to ~; radiation of the pain to ~
ex1:疼痛放射到腰部周围,躺下时缓和些,站立时加剧。
The pain radiated around toward the groin, relieved by lying down and aggravated while standing.
ex2:住院那天,他感到疼痛加剧,并且放射到右肩胛和肩部。
On the day of admission he experienced increasingly severe pain with radiation to the right scapular area and shoulders.
(4)这疼痛局限于正中线,因吃力的劳动而加剧。
The pain was confined to the midline and was aggravated by heavy labor.
疼痛部位
疼痛存在于 the pain is limited to; the pain is located ( localized; situated) in (or over) ; there is localized pain in ~
遍在痛 generalized ( general; extensive; unlocalized) pain
ex1:起初,疼痛遍及整个腹部,后来它局限于右上象限。
At first the pain was generalized in the ( whole) abdomen; but it subsequently localized to the R.U.Q.
ex2:起于右下腹部的疼痛,不久便局限于左上腹部。
The pain, which began ( originated) in the R.L.Q., soon became localized in the L.U.Q.
疼痛减轻
疼痛减轻 pain is relieved by , relieve ( ease, allay, alleviate, assuage, abate, soothe) the pain, pains decrease ( grow less, go down , fall off)
疼痛减轻了 the pain became lighter
疼痛的严重度减少 the severity of the pain waned
疼痛未停止 the pain did no ease
ex1:疼痛和腹泻都减轻,但自从那时起,他就感觉疲倦和衰弱。
The pain and diarrhea abated, but he felt tired and weak since then.
ex2:胸部痛有时因改变体位而减轻,但只是暂时而已。
The chest pain is sometimes relieved by a change of position, but only temporarily.
疼痛加剧
ex1:虽然没有肋膜带性状,但这痛因深吸气而显著加剧。
The pain was markedly accentuated by deep inspiration, although it was not pleuritic in nature.
ex2:当他在晚上作偏右侧睡时,疼痛最厉害。
The pain is most severe at night when he lies on his right side.
发烧 Fever
(1)3天来,口腔温度从摄氏37度6分,一直升到摄氏40度。
The temperature has risen steadily from 37.6°C to 40°C orally over the past 3 days.
发烧 become feverish; have a temperature
发高烧 have a high fever
平常有微热,有几次升到38.4度 have low grade (slight) fever to 38.4°C on a few occasions
没有发烧 be afebrile; have no fever
ex1:在发烧期间,他的平均体温是摄氏39度。
He ran a febrile course with an average temperature of 39°C.
ex2:他在患病期间尿量减少,并且发烧。
He was obliguric and feverish (febrile) throughout the course.
体温升高:体温上升 have an elevation of temperature form www.med66.com
发高烧伴随恶寒 have high temp. associated with chill
体温上升,有恶寒 have chills with high temperature
ex1: 体温升到摄氏39度2,腹部也明显地膨胀了起来。
The temp. rose( went up ) to 39.2°C and the abdominal distension became marked.
ex2:最近8天的口腔温度升到37.8°C,但后来一直在37.2°C以下。
The oral temp. was elevated to 37.8°C during the past 8 days, but thereafter remained below 37.2°C.
(2)大约在4月底,他的体温,自然地降到摄氏37度。
About the end of April, his temperature dropped to 37°C spontaneously.
体温降低
体温急速下降 one's fever falls (abates; declines) promptly
体温开始减低 fever began to remit体温似乎是减退了 fever seemed to abate
体温降到正常 fever dropped (was reduced) to normal
体温慢慢地下降(上升) with slow lysis ( cirsis) of fever
体温一天一天地低下来 fever became lower day by day
ex1:2天前的体温几乎恢复正常,今天再升到摄氏38.3度了。
The fever, which went down almost to normal 2 days ago, rose to 38.3°C again today.
ex2:病发后10天就退烧了。
Fever disappeared 10 days after onset of illness.
(3)他的直肠体温,下午一直停留在摄氏40度。
He continued to have a temperature with spiking in the afternoon to 40°C by recutum.
体温不退
ex1:已发烧10天;但最后3天未高过37度2分。
Fever was present for 10 days; it did not exceed 37.2°C during the last 3 days.
ex2:最初24小时的体温,在摄氏37.2与38.3度之间。
The temperature during the first 24 hours varied between 37.2°C and 38.3°C.
1、What can do for you? 你有什么事?
2、May I help you? 我能帮你什么忙?
3、Please take a seat! please sit down! 请坐。
4、Wait a moment, please. 请等一等。
5、Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起让你久等了。
6、It is not serious. 病情不严重。
7、Don’t worry. There is nothing to worry about. 不必顾虑。
8、You need a thorough examination. 你需要做一个全面检查。
9、You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.
你需要在医院里住几夭。
We think that you had better be hospitalized.
我们认为你最好住进医院来。
10、You should stay in bed for a few days. 你需要卧床几天。
11、You can keep on working.
You can carry on with your work. 可以继续工作。
12、You should be very careful for a week or two.
这一两周内,你需要很注意。
13、Try to relax and keep calm. 尽量放松保持镇静。
14、You’ll soon be all right. 你很快就会好起来的。
15、1’m sure this medicine will help you a great deal.
这药对你肯定会很有效的。
16、Feeling well again is a rather slow process, I’m afraid.
恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程。
17、You will have to wait for twenty minutes. 你需要等20分钟。
18、Complete recovery will take a rather long time.
彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。
19、You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.
你需要定期来门诊检查。
20、If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.
要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。
21、If you feel worried, don’t hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night. 你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去。
22、I’ll come right away. 我马上就来。
23、I’m going to make arrangements for your admission.
我去给你安排住院。
24、Please come with your interpreter next time. 下次请带翻译来。
25、Do you understand what I’m saying? 你明白我的话吗?
26、Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?
你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?
27、Shall I explain it again?需等我再解释一遍吗?
28、If the trouble persists come back again.
要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。
29、There doesn‘t seem to be anything serious, but we’11 take an x-ray just to be certain.不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。
30、Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test)。
请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。
31、It‘s difficult to say just now exactly what’s wrong
.现在还不好说是什么问题。
32、This is quite common among people of your age.
在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了。
This often happens to people of your age.这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人。
This often occurs at your age.这就经常出在你这种岁数上。
33、This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress)。
这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。
34、I suggest you do some light exercises.我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。
I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.我自颇胞一个疗程的针灸。
I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.我建议你作理疗。
I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.我建议你吃中药。
35、I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery, dermatology, urology department)。
我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去。
36、Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin, urine stool, sputum) should be checked.
你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下。
37、A smear should be taken.需要做个涂片。
A culture should be done.需要做个培养。
38、Please don‘t eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test
.明早查血以前不要吃东西。
39、Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.
请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果。
40、What‘s your trouble?你哪里觉着不好?
41、How long have you been feeling unwell?你不舒服多久了。
42、What medicine did you take?你吃的是什么药?
43、Have you taken any medicine?你吃过什么药吗?
44、Did you take your temperature?你试过体温吗?
45、Do you smoke (drink)? 你吸烟(喝酒)吗?
46、Have you any temperature (a cough, a bed headach)?
你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?
47、Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever, any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?
你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?
48、Do you sufer from heartburn stomachaches(loose bowel movements, chest pains)? 你的胃有过烧心感(稀便,胸痛)吗?
49、Do your want to have your tooth extracted, tooth filled, dressing changed, blood pressure checked?
你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?
50、Let me examine you please.我给你检查一下。
51、Please take off your shoes and lie down.请脱鞋,躺下。
52、Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.
请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带。
53、Please take off your trousers.请脱下裤子。
54、Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side)。
请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。
55、Please bend your knees.请屈膝。
56、Ppleare relax.请放松。
57、Please breathe deeply(normally)。请深呼正常呼吸)。
58、Please stick Out your tongue.请伸出舌头。
59、Please let me feel your pulse.让我摸摸你的脉搏。
60、Let me take your blood pressure.我给你量一下血压。
61、Pleas, lift your left leg(right leg)。
请抬起你的左腿(右腿)。
62、Please open your mouth and say "Ah".请张开口说“啊”。
63、It is normal(essentially normal)。结果正常(基本正常)。
、Have you ever received any treatment before?
你以前治过吗?
65、Has it gotten worse?情况变坏了吗?
66、Has it happened before?这种情况以前发生过吗?
67、Are you feeling better?你觉着好一些吗?
68、Is the pain gentting less?疼痛减轻些了吗?
69、Does it still hurt?还疼吗?
70、How long have you had this pain?
你从什么时侯开始有这种痛的?