最新文章专题视频专题问答1问答10问答100问答1000问答2000关键字专题1关键字专题50关键字专题500关键字专题1500TAG最新视频文章推荐1 推荐3 推荐5 推荐7 推荐9 推荐11 推荐13 推荐15 推荐17 推荐19 推荐21 推荐23 推荐25 推荐27 推荐29 推荐31 推荐33 推荐35 推荐37视频文章20视频文章30视频文章40视频文章50视频文章60 视频文章70视频文章80视频文章90视频文章100视频文章120视频文章140 视频2关键字专题关键字专题tag2tag3文章专题文章专题2文章索引1文章索引2文章索引3文章索引4文章索引5123456789101112131415文章专题3
当前位置: 首页 - 正文

经典英语900句

来源:动视网 责编:小OO 时间:2025-09-27 16:12:34
文档

经典英语900句

Greetings[]问候语Hello!/Hi![]你好!Goodmorning/afternoon/evening![]早晨(下午/晚上)好!I'mKathyKing.[]我是凯西·金.AreyouPeterSmith?你是彼得·史密斯吗?Yes,Iam./No,I'mnot.[]是,我是./不,我不是.Howareyou?[]你好吗?Fine,thanks.Andyou?[]很好,谢谢,你呢?I'mfine,too.[]我也很好.HowisAmy/yourwife/yourhusband?
推荐度:
导读Greetings[]问候语Hello!/Hi![]你好!Goodmorning/afternoon/evening![]早晨(下午/晚上)好!I'mKathyKing.[]我是凯西·金.AreyouPeterSmith?你是彼得·史密斯吗?Yes,Iam./No,I'mnot.[]是,我是./不,我不是.Howareyou?[]你好吗?Fine,thanks.Andyou?[]很好,谢谢,你呢?I'mfine,too.[]我也很好.HowisAmy/yourwife/yourhusband?
Greetings [] 问候语

Hello! / Hi![] 你好!

Good morning / afternoon / evening![] 早晨(下午/晚上)好!

I'm Kathy King. [] 我是凯西·金.

Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗?

Yes, I am. / No, I'm not.[] 是,我是./ 不,我不是.

How are you? [] 你好吗?

Fine, thanks. And you? [] 很好,谢谢,你呢?

I'm fine, too. [] 我也很好.

How is Amy / your wife / your husband?[] 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗?

She is very well, thank you. [] 她很好,谢谢.

Good night, Jane.[] 晚安,简.

Good-bye, Mike. [] 再见,迈克.

See you tomorrow.[] 明天见.

See you later. [] 待会儿见.

I have to go now. [] 我必须走了.

Expression In Class [] 课堂用语

May I come in?[] 我能进来吗?

Come in, please. [] 请进.

Sit down, please. [] 请坐.

It's time for class. [] 上课时间到了.

Open your books and turn to page 20. [] 打开书,翻到第20页.

I'll call the roll before class. [] 课前我要点名.

Here![] 到!

Has everybody got a sheet? [] 每个人都拿到材料了吗?

Any different opinion? [] 有不同意见吗?

Are you with me? [] 你们跟上我讲的了吗?

Have I made myself clear? [] 我讲明白了吗?

Could you say it again? [] 你能再说一遍吗?

Any questions? [] 有什么问题吗?

That's all for today. [] 今天就讲到这里.

Please turn in your paper before leaving.[] 请在离开前将论文交上.

Identifying Objects[] 辨别物品

What's this? [] 这是什么?

It's a pen. [] 是支笔.

Is this your handbag? [] 这是你的手提包吗?

No, it isn't. / Yes, it is. [] 不,它不是./是的,它是.

Whose pen is this? [] 这是谁的笔?

It's Kate's. [] 是凯特的.

Is that a car? [] 那是一辆小汽车吗?

No, it isn't. It's a bus. [] 不,那是一辆公共汽车.

What do you call this in English? [] 这个用英语怎么说?

What is the color of your new book?[] 你的新书是什么颜色的?

How big is your house? [] 你的房子有多大?

How long is the street? [] 这条街有多长?

What's the name of the cat? [] 这猫叫什么名字?

Where's the company? [] 那个公司在哪儿?

Which is the right size? [] 哪个尺码是对的?

About Belongings[] 关于所有物

What's this? [] 这是什么?

It's an air-conditioner.[] 这是空调.

Is this yours? [] 这是你的吗?

Yes, it's mine. [] 是的,是我的.

Where are my glasses? [] 我的眼镜在哪儿?

Do you know where I've put my glasses? [] 你知道我把眼镜搁哪儿了吗?

Over there. [] 在那边.

On the desk. [] 在桌上.

Is this your pen? I found it under the desk. [] 这是你的笔吗?我在桌下捡的.

No. Mine is blue. [] 不是.我的是蓝的.

Which is your bag? [] 哪个是你的包?

The bigger one. [] 大些的那个.

The one on your right. [] 你右边的那个.

Are these books all yours? [] 这些书全是你的吗?

Some of them are mine. [] 一部分

是我的.

Identifying People [] 辨别身份

Who are you? [] 你是谁?

I'm Jim. [] 我是吉姆.

Who is the guy over there? [] 那边那个人是谁?

He's Bob. [] 他是鲍勃.

Is that girl a student? [] 那个女孩是学生吗?

No, she isn't. [] 不,她不是.

What do you do? [] 你是做什么的?

I'm a farmer. [] 我是个农民.

What does he do? [] 他是干什么的?

He's a manager.[] 他是个经理.

She must be a model, isn't? [] 她一定是个模特,不是吗?

I really don't known. [] 我真不知道.

I have no idea about it.[] 我一点都不知道.

Can she be a driver? [] 她可能是个司机吗?

Yes, I think so. [] 是的,我认为是.

About Introduction [] 关于介绍

What's your name? [] 你叫什么名字?

May I have your name? [] 能告诉我你的名字吗?

My name is Thomas. [] 我叫汤姆斯.

Just call me Tom. [] 就叫我汤姆吧.

What's your family name?[] 你姓什么?

My family name is Ayneswonth.[] 我姓安尼思华斯.

How do you spell it? [] 怎么拼?

Who is the lady in white?[] 穿白衣服的那位小姐是谁?

Could you introduce me to her? [] 你能把我介绍给她吗?

Rose, let me introduce my friend to you. [] 罗斯,让我介绍一下我的朋友.

This is Tom. He's my classmate. [] 这是汤姆.我的同学.

Nice to meet you. [] 很高兴认识你.

Nice to meet you, too.[] 认识你我也很高兴.

Let me introduce myself. [] 让我自我介绍一下.

How do you do? [] 你好!

Year, Month And Day [] 年、月、日

What day is it today? [] 今天星期几?

It's Monday today. [] 今天是星期一.

http://www.en8848.com/[]『原版英语』阅读网

What's the date today?[] 今天是几号?

It's January the 15th, 1999.[] 今天是1999年1月15日.

What month is this? [] 现在是几月?

It's December. [] 现在是十二月.

What year is this? [] 今年是哪一年?

It's the year of 1999. [] 今年是1999年.

What will you do during this weekend? [] 这周末你干什么?

Does the shop open at 9 am on weekdays? [] 这家店平日是早上9点开门吗?

It opens at 8 am on weekdays, but at 9 at weekends.[] 平日上午8点开,但周末9点开.

What will you do the day after on next? [] 后天你干什么?

What did you do the week before last? [] 上上星期你干了什么?

I'll work for the next 5 days. [] 我要工作5天(从明天算起)

It's been 5 years since I last saw you. [] 我已5年没见你了.

Talking About Objects [] 谈论事物

Do you have a computer? [] 你有计算机吗?

Yes, I do. [] 是的,我有.

He has that book, doesn't he? [] 他有那本书,是吗?

No, he doesn't.[] 不,他没有.

Do you have any brothers or sisters? [] 你有兄弟或姐妹吗?

No, I'm a single son. [] 没有,我是独生子.

Does your computer have a modem? [] 你的电脑有调制解调器吗?

Do you have shampoo here? [] 这儿有香波卖吗?

What a beautiful garden you have! [] 你的

花园真漂亮.

Any tickets left? [] 有剩票吗?

Do you have glue? I need some here.[] 你有胶水吗?我这里需要一点.

I have some left.[] 我剩下一些.

If you have more, please give me some. [] 如果你有多的,请给我.

Do you have my pencil? [] 你拿了我的铅笔吗?

Yes, I have your eraser, too.[] 是的,我还拿了你的橡皮.

Talking About Time[] 叙述时间

What time is it now?[] 现在几点?

It's two o'clock. [] 现在两点.

It's a quarter past five.[] 现在是五点一刻.

It's ten minutes to four.[] 现在差十分四点.

It's half past nine. [] 现在是九点半.

It's one o'clock sharp. [] 现在一点整.

It's not four o'clock.[] 还没到四点呢.

My watch says two o'clock.[] 我的表是两点钟.

My watch is two minutes fast. [] 我的表快了两分钟.

What's the time by your watch? [] 你的表几点了?

We must arrive there on time. [] 我们必须准时到那儿.

There are only two minutes left. [] 只剩两分钟了.

Can you finish your work ahead of time? [] 你能提前完成工作吗?

The flight is delayed. [] 飞机晚点起飞.

The meeting is put off. [] 会议延期了.

About Dates [] 关于日期

What day is today? [] 今天星期几?

Today is Monday. [] 今天星期一.

What's the date today? [] 今天几号?

Today is May 21st. [] 今天是五月二十一号.

When were you born? [] 你什么时候出生的?

I was born on September 1st, 1976. [] 我出生在1976年9月1日.

What time? [] 什么时候?

You name the time.[] 你定时间吧.

I'll meet you tomorrow. [] 我们明天见面.

Do you know the exact date? [] 你知道确切日期吗?

Please check the date. [] 请核实一下日期.

What were you doing this time last year? [] 去年这时候你在干什么?

How long will the sale last? [] 折价销售多久?

Only three days. [] 仅三天.

I'll be back in 5 days. [] 我五天之后回来.

About Visits [] 关于拜访

Hello. Can I see Mr. Green? [] 你好,我能见格林先生吗?

Do you have an appointment? [] 你有预约吗?

Sorry, I don't.[] 对不起,我没有.

Yes. At 3 pm. [] 是的,约的是下午3点.

Sorry, Mr. Green can't see you now. [] 对不起,格林先生现在不能见您.

He's on the phone. [] 他在打电话.

Would you wait here for a minute?[] 您能在这里等一下吗?

Would you like something to drink?[] 您想喝点什么吗?

Tea, please. [] 我喝点茶吧.

Mr. Green, Mr. Smith is here. [] 格林先生,史密斯先生在这里.

You may go in now. [] 您可以进去了.

Nice to see you, my old friend.[] 真高兴见到你,我的老朋友.

How have you been these years? [] 这些年你怎么样?

You've changed little.[] 你一点也没变.

Do you still remember that Christmas? [] 你仍记得那个圣诞节吗?

About Language [] 关于语言

Do you speak English? [] 你会说英语吗?

Yes, a little. [] 会讲一点.

How long have you studied English? []

你学英语多久了?

He speaks English fluently. [] 他讲英语很流利.

Your English is very good. [] 你的英语很好.

You speak English pretty well. [] 你的英语讲的很好.

Are you a native speaker of English?[] 你的母语是英语吗?

My native language is Chinese. [] 我的母语是汉语.

He speaks with London accent. [] 他带点伦敦口音.

He has a strong accent. [] 他口音很重.

I have some difficulty in expressing myself.[] 我表达起来有点困难.

I'm always confused with "s" and "th". [] 我常把s和th搞混.

Can you write in English? [] 你能用英文写文章吗?

Your pronunciation is excellent. [] 你的发音很好.

How can I improve my spoken English? [] 我该怎样才能提高口语水平?

Talking About Activities [] 谈论活动

What are you doing? [] 你在干什么?

I'm reading a book. [] 我在看书.

I'm cooking. [] 我在做饭.

Are you watching TV now? [] 你在看电视吗?

Yes, I'm watching Channel 5. []是的,我在看5频道.

No, I'm listening to the radio. []没有,我在听收音机.

Where are you going? []你去哪儿?

I'm going to work. []我去上班.

Who are you writing to?[] 你在给谁写信?

I'm writing to an old friend. []给一个老朋友.

What will you do this weekend? []这周末你将干什么?

I'll go to a concert. []我要去听音乐会.

I'll go on an outing with some friends. []我与朋友去郊游.

Do you like traveling? []你喜欢郊游吗?

Yes, I like it a great deal/it very much. []是的,我很喜欢.

About Age []关于年龄

How old are you? []你多大了?

I'm twenty-two (years old). []我二十二了.

Mr. Smith is still in his forties. []史密斯先生才四十几岁.

I'm two years younger than my sister. []我比我姐小两岁.

My elder sister is one year older than her husband. []我姐比他丈夫大一岁.

He's the youngest in the family. []他是一家中最小的.

He looks much younger than he is. []他看起来比他实际上年轻得多.

I came here when I was 20. []我二十岁来这儿.

I started school at the age of []6. 我六岁开始上学.

My father is over 60 years old. []我父亲已年过六十了.

Most of them are less than 30. []他们中大多数不到30岁.

I guess he's about 30. []我猜他大概30岁.

She's going to be 15 next month. []下个月她就满15了.

They'll have a party for their 10th wedding anniversary.[]他们将为结婚十周年开个晚会.

He's still a boy after all. []他毕竟还只是个孩子.

Talking About Daily Activities[] 谈论日常生活

When do you get up everyday?[] 每天你几点起床?

I usually get up at 8 o'clock.[] 我通常8点起床.

Where do you have your lunch? []你在哪儿吃午饭?

I have my lunch in a snack bar nearby. []我在附近一家快餐店吃午饭.

What did you have for lunch? []你中午吃些什么?

I had a hamburger and a fried chicken leg? []我吃一个汉堡包,一个炸鸡腿.

What time do yo

u start work? []你什么时候开始工作?

I start work at 8 o'clock.[] 我八点开始工作.

What do you do at work?[] 你上班干些什么?

I answer telephones and do some typing. []我接电话和打字.

What time do you finish your work? []你什么时候下班?

At 6 o'clock sharp. []6点.

What do you do in your spare time?[] 闲暇时,你干些什么?

I like listening to pop music.[] 我喜欢听流行音乐.

I like playing football.[] 我喜欢踢足球.

Talking About Yesterday []谈论昨天的事

When did you get up yesterday morning? []你昨天早上几点起床?

At about seven. []七点左右.

I heard the clock, but I didn't get up until 9.[] 我听见闹钟了,但我捱到九点才起.

I woke up seven and got up right away. []我七点醒了,然后马上起床了.

I hurried to my office. []我匆忙赶到办公室.

I had my breakfast on the way. []我在路上吃的早饭.

I was just on time. []我刚好赶上.

I was 10 minutes late.[] 我迟到了五分钟.

I had lunch with a friend of mine. []我和我的一个朋友一块吃了午饭.

I finished my work at 6 p.m. []下午6点我下班了.

I stayed and did some extra work. []我留下加了一会儿班.

The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early.[]电视节目很无聊,所以我早早睡了.

I read a magazine in bed. []我躺在床上看杂志.

I didn't sleep well.[] 我没睡好.

I slept soundly all night. []我整夜睡的很熟.

Talking With Friends []与朋友聊天

Hi, Joe, is it really you? []乔,你好,真是你吗?

Hi, Ann. Nice to see you again. []安,你好.真高兴再次见到你.

It's been a whole year since I last saw you. []我整整一年没见你了.

Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then. []但你看起来还是那么漂亮.

Oh, thank you. How have you been these days? []欧,谢谢.这段时间你好吗?

Not too bad. []不太糟.

But you sound so sad. []但听起来你很悲伤.

Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday.[] 是啊,昨天我的宠物猫丢了.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. []听到这消息我很遗憾.

That's all right. []没事儿.

Have you seen Kate lately? []最近你看见凯特了吗?

No, I have no contact with her. []没有.我和她没有一点儿联系.

I heard she got married last week. []我听说她上星期结婚了.

Oh, how nice. Sorry, I've got to go now. []那真好.对不起,我必须得走了.

So do I. See you later. Keep in touch.[] 我也是,再见.记得联系哦.

Talking About The Past []谈论过去

I used to take a walk in the early morning. []我过去常一大早出去散步.

He used to live in my neighborhood. []他曾与我是邻居.

Did you use to go fishing with friends? []过去你常和朋友钓鱼吗?

We have known each other for 6 years. []我们认识有六年了.

It has been a long time since last came here. []自从我上次来这里已经有很长时间了.

Have you seen Mr. Smith recently? []最近你见过史密斯先生

吗?

They've been working on this project since last year.[]他们从去年开始一直都在做这个项目.

I've been watching TV all night. []我看了一整晚的电视.

The movie began as soon as we got there. []我们一到那儿电影就开始了.

When I arrived at the station, the train had already left. []我到车站时,火车已经开了.

The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans.[]船到晚了,把我们的计划全打乱了.

I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. []我原以为他知道开会时间.

They had excepted me to go with them.[] 他们原本希望我和他们一起去.

That was the third time that I had visited the place. []那是我第三次参观那地方了.

After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer. []我写完论文,就把它放在抽屉了.

Asking About The Address []询问地址

Hi, Jack, where do you live now?[] 你好,杰克,你现在住哪儿?

I live at 203 Curzon Street. []我住在可胜街203号.

Curzon Street? Isn't Mary living there? []可胜街?玛丽不是也住那儿吗?

Yes, she lives just across the street.[] 是的,她就住在街对面.

How long have you stayed there? []你在那儿住多久了?

Just a few months. []才几个月.

How about Mary? How long has she lived there?[] 玛丽怎么样?她在那儿住多久了?

She's been living there since her birth. []她生下来就住那儿.

Will you stay there for long? []你会在那儿待很长时间吗?

No, I'll move to Hollywood next month.[] 不,我下个月搬到好莱坞去.

Oh, really? I'm moving there too. []真的?我也会搬到那儿去.

Great. Then we can drink beer together. []棒极了,我们可以一起喝啤酒了.

Yes, and you may stay there longer.[] 对,而且你也许会在那儿住久一些.

I hope so. []希望如此.

I'm sure we'll have a good time. []我相信我们会很开心的.

Asking Questions []提问题

Where are you going? []你去哪儿?

Where did you go for dinner yesterday? []你们昨天去哪儿吃的饭?

When will he come to see you? []他什么时候来看你?

When did you buy the car?[] 你什么时候买的车?

Who told you?[] 谁告诉你的?

Who will accompany you to the airport? []谁将陪你去机场?

Why don't you agree? []你为什么不同意?

Why not go out for a walk?[] 干吗不出去散步?

How did you doing spend your holiday? []你假期怎么过的?

How are you doing these days? []这些日子你怎么样?

What did he say in the letter? []他在信里说什么了?

What are you going to do with the books?[] 你打算拿这些书怎么办?

What were you doing when I called? []我打电话给你时你在干吗?

I was about to leave. []我正要出门.

Can you guess what I was doing this morning? []你能猜到今天上午我在做什么吗?

Measuring And Comparing[] 形容物品、度量、比较

What's the height of the building?[] 这座楼有多高?

How much does the elephant

weight? []这个大象有多重?

What's the color of your new dress? []你的新衣服是什么颜色的?

What's the size of your shoes?[] 你的鞋多大尺寸?

My brother is twice as tall as your sister.[] 我弟弟比你妹妹高一倍.

My grandma is 40 years older than me. []我祖母比我大40岁.

This river is one third as long as that river.[] 这条河只有那条河的三分之一长.

What's the shape of your balloon? []你的气球是什么形状?

How wide is this bridge?[] 这座桥有多宽?

How thick is the ice here? []这儿的冰有多厚?

This metal is harder than that one. []这种金属比那种硬.

He can run as fast as Jim. []他跑的和吉姆一样快.

Kate is smarter than I.[] 凯特比我聪明.

How long do you watch TV every day? []你每天看多长时间电视?

How often do you go swimming? []你多久去游一次泳?

Asking For Help []寻求帮助

Would you please open the door for me?[] 请你帮忙开个门好吗?

May I ask you a question?[] 我能问你个问题吗?

Please give me a hand. []请帮我个忙.

Could you do me a favor?[] 能请你帮个忙吗?

Would you help me remove the refrigerator?[] 能帮忙移一下冰箱吗?

Get me my coat, please. []请帮我拿下外套.

Make me a cup of coffee, will you? []给我冲杯咖啡,好吗?

Call me tomorrow if you have time. []明天要有时间就给我打个电话.

Could you tell me where I can find these books? []您能告诉我在哪儿能找到这些书吗?

Certainly.[] 当然了.

Witch pleasure.[] 很高兴.

I'm sorry. I'm engaged now. []对不起,我现在正忙着.

I'm glad to, but I'm afraid I don't have the time.[] 我很乐意,但我恐怕没时间.

Would you mind closing the window for me?[] 能帮我关一下窗户吗?(你介意关下窗户吗?)

Not at all.[] 当然可以.(当然不介意)

Asking Directions[] 打听情况和问路

Excuse me, madam. Could you tell me where the post office is?[]对不起,女士,请问邮局在哪里?

It's just around the corner. []转弯就是.

Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station? []对不起,汽车站怎么走?

You can take the bus and get off at the second stop.[]你可以坐公共汽车第二站下.

Excuse me. Where is No.5 Street? []对不起,第五大街在哪儿?

Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing.[]一直往前走,在第二个十字路口往左拐.

Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to Mr. Hu's restaurant?[]对不起,你能告诉我怎么去胡先生的餐馆吗?

Go on for about 100 meters. It's on your left side. You can't miss it.[]往前走约100米,在你左手边,你不会错过的.

Which one is Mr. Jame's office?[] 哪间是詹姆司先生的办公室?

It's Room 201 on the second floor.[] 二楼201房间.

Can I use the lift? []我能用电梯吗?

Sorry, it's broken. You have to use the stairs. []对不起,它坏了,你只能走楼梯了.

Where are the stairs? []楼梯在哪里呢?

Go along the corridor and it's on your right side.[] 沿着走廊走,在你右手边.

Thank you for directions. []感谢你为我指路.

About Marriage []关于婚姻

Are you married? []你结婚了吗?

I'm single. []我现在单身.

You have a younger brother, don't you? []你有个弟弟,是吗?

How is your family? []你的家人怎么样?

She's engaged/married to John. []她和约翰订婚/结婚了.

How long have you been married? []你们结婚多久了?

We've been married for 2 years. []我们结婚两年了.

My parents got married in 1954. []我父母1954年结婚的.

Mary gave birth to a baby last week. []玛丽上星期做妈妈了.

They've been divorced. []他们已离婚了.

His wife died a year ago. Now he lives alone. []他妻子去年去世了.现在他一个人住.

My aunt will come to live with me for some days. []我阿姨会来和我住一些日子.

John has his own family now. []约翰现在有自己的家了.

Do you live with your parents? []你和你父母住一起吗?

No. I live in my own house. []不,我住在自己的房子里.

Talking About Neighbors And Friends []谈论邻居和朋友

Do you know Mary?[] 你认识玛丽吗?

Sure. We are friends since primary school. []当然,我们从小学就是朋友了.

Really? I was introduced to her just last weekend. []真的?上周末我才被介绍给她.

What is she doing now? []她现在干些什么呢?

She told me she wanted to start a company. []她告诉我她想开公司.

Start a company? But I thought she would be a scholar.[]开公司?我原以为她会成为一个学者

People are always changing, aren't they? []人总是在变,不是吗?

Yes, you're right. After all, she is smart enough to go into business.[]是啊,你说的对.毕竟,她完全有经商才智.

But she doesn't have much experience. []但她没有太多经验.

You two don't have much contact?[] 你们俩没怎么联系吗?

No, I only wrote her one letter this year.[] 是的,今年我才给她写过一封信.

And she?[] 她呢?

She sent me a Christmas card last year. []去年寄过一张圣诞卡.

http://www.en8848.com/[]『原版英语』阅读网

Oh, that's not good.[] 哦,那可不好.

Yes, we should try to contact more. []是的,我们应该联系多点.

Planning The Future []计划将来

What time are you going to leave for the airport tomorrow?[]你明天打算什么时候去机场?

Is he coming to dinner? []他回来吃饭吗?

I'm going to the bookstore. Will you go with me? []我要去书店,你和我去吗?

They're going to discuss it at the meeting next Friday.[]他们将在下周五的会上讨论这个问题.

I'll be waiting for you at the restaurant this time tomorrow.[]我明天这时候在餐馆等你.

After I get home, I'll call you. []到家以后,我会给你打电话.

How will you spend the evening? []你晚上干什么?

I'll probably stay home and watch TV. []我可能会呆在家看电视.

What's your

plan for the summer holiday? []暑假计划干什么?

I'm thinking about a visit to Paris. []我在考虑去巴黎旅游.

There's going to be a pottery exhibition at the art gallery.[]艺术馆将有一次陶瓷展.

You are still thinking about a Ph.D., aren't you?[]你还是想学成博士,是吗?

What will you do about it? []你会拿这事怎么办?

What do you want to do after graduation? []你毕业后想干什么?

I'll further my study. []我想继续深造.

Talking About The Weather []谈论天气

Have you heard the weather forecast? []你听天气预报了吗?

No, what does it say? []没有,它说什么了?

We'll have fine weather for the next few days? []以后几天天气晴朗.

But it's still raining today! []可今天还在下雨.

It is said it will clear up tonight. []天气预报说今晚雨就会停.

What will it be after the clear weather? []晴天以后天气会怎么样?

It says a storm may come next month. []天气预报说下个月会有一场暴风雨.

And it may get colder, it's already November.[] 并且天气会更冷.

Yes, and I hope we can have some snow this winter. []是的,我希望今年冬天会下雪.

I'm afraid it won't be cold enough for a snowfall. []我恐怕天不会冷的下雪.

But last year we had a big one. []但去年下了大雪.

Yes, but you know global warming may raise the temperature.[]是的,但全球变暖会使气温上升.

You are probably right. []你也许是对的.

I'm going skating in the Alps next month. []下个月我去阿尔卑斯山滑雪.

I hope the weather there is cold enough. []我希望那儿天气够冷.

About Sickness []关于生病

How are you feeling today? []你今天感觉怎么样?

I don't feel very well. []我觉得不太舒服.

Do you fell better now? []你现在觉得好点了吗?

Much better. []好多了.

I'm sick.[] 我病了.

He's got a bad headache. []他头痛的厉害.

My fever is gone.[] 我的烧已经退了.

What's the matter with you? []你怎么啦?

I've got a pain in my back. []我背疼.

It really hurts. []可真疼.

It hurts right here. []就这儿疼.

It's bleeding. You'd better see a doctor about that cut.[]在流血呢,你最好找个医生看看这伤口.

Call the doctor! []快打电话叫医生!

Take two pills and have a good rest. []吃两片药,好好休息一下.

I hope you'll be well soon. []祝你早日恢复健康.

Talking About Habits[] 谈论日常生活习惯

I get up at 8 every morning. []每天早上我8点起床.

I then take a bath in the bathroom. []然后我去洗澡间洗个澡.

I shave, brush my teeth, and comb my hair.[] 我洗脸,刷牙,梳头.

I put on a bit of makeup. []我化一点妆.

I cooked breakfast for the family. []我为一家人做早餐.

I go downstairs and have my breakfast. []我下楼吃早饭.

I read the newspaper over breakfast. []我边吃早饭边看报纸.

I wake my sister up. []我叫醒我妹妹.

I dress my sister and wash her hands and face

.[]我给我妹妹穿衣服,洗脸洗手.

I get to my office at 10:30. []十点半到办公室.

I leave the office at 7.[] 我七点离开办公室.

I buy some food on my way home. []我回家路上买些吃的.

I pick up my sister from her school. []我到学校接妹妹.

We go to bed at 10:30. []我们十点半睡觉.

Asking For Other's Opinions[] 询问别人的意见

What do you think about it? []你对此怎么看?

Is that right? []那样对吗?

Absolutely right.[] 绝对正确.

I think you're mistaken about that. []我想你那样不对.

Is that ok? []这样行吗?

That's ok/fine. []挺好的.

That's excellent. []那太棒了.

He was absent yesterday. Do you know why?[] 昨天他没到,你知道为什么吗?

Do you have any idea? []你怎么想?

I suppose he was sick.[] 我猜他大概是病了.

Will it rain tomorrow? []明天会下雨吗?

No, I don't think so. []不,我想不会.

Do you really want to know what I think? []你真想知道我怎么想吗?

Please give me your advice.[] 请给我提些建议.

I want to hear your opinion. []我想听听你们想法.

Making Plans[] 订计划

What do you plan to do this Friday? []明天你打算干什么?

What are you doing next week? []下周你干什么?

I plan to go to the concert.[] 我打算去听音乐会.

I'm thinking of going to my grandma's.[] 我想去外婆家.

I'll go skiing of the weather permits. []天气允许的话,我会去滑雪.

I suppose I can finish the project next year. []我想我明年完成此工程.

I have no idea.[] 我不知道.

It's up to you. []由你决定.

I'm considering buying a house. []我想买套房子.

Hi, Jack, what lessons will you take this semester? []你好,杰克,这学期你选什么课?

Hi, Lucy. I'll take French and Economics.[] 你好,露西,我想选法语和经济.

I'm taking Chinese and History. []我将选中文和历史.

Do you plan to do some odd jobs? []你打算打工吗?

Yes, I'm applying to work at the library. []是的,我在申请图书馆管理员的工作.

Good luck! []祝你好运.

About Decisions []关于决定

It's up to you. []由你决定.

You have the final say. []你说了算.

She insists that it doesn't matter. []她坚持说那没关系.

He's made up his mind to quit his job. []他已决定辞去他的工作.

I've decided not to sell the house. []我决定不卖房子了.

I'm determined to leave. []我决意要走了.

Have you decided?[]你决定了吗?

No, I haven't decided yet. []不,还没有.

I've changed my mind.[] 我改注意了.

It's still undecided.[] 还没决定.

Don't hesitate any more. []别在犹豫了.

Give me a definite answer, please. []请给个明确的答复.

It's really hard to make a decision. []挺难做决定的.

I'm always making resolutions, like giving up smoking. []我总在做出决定,比如戒烟.

Don't shilly-shally. []别犹豫不决.

Traveling[] 旅游

Do you like traveling? []你喜欢旅游吗?

Yes, I've j

ust come back from Scotland. []是的,我刚从苏格兰回来.

How did you get there? []你怎么去的?

I got there by plane.[] 我坐飞机去的.

Where did you visit? []你去参观了哪些地方?

I only had time to visit Edinburgh. []我只有时间去爱丁堡.

How did you like it?[]你喜欢那儿吗?

It's fantastic. []那儿棒极了.

Why did you go there? []你为什么去那儿?

I went there on business. []我出差到那儿.

And do you have friends there? []你在那儿有朋友吗?

Yes, a lot of friends. []是的,很多.

You must have enjoyed yourself. []你一定玩的很开心.

Yes, and I took many pictures.[] 是的,我还照了好多照片.

Please let me see them. []让我看看.

About Shopping []关于购物

Will you go shopping with me? []你跟我去买东西吗?

Here's your change. []这是找你的钱.

I'll go to pick up some odds and ends at the store. []我要到商店买些零碎的东西.

Excuse me, would you tell me where I can get some butter?[]打扰一下,您能告诉我黄油在哪儿卖吗?

May I have a look at the watch? []我能看看这块表吗?

May I try it on? []我能试试吗?

This is too small for me. Do you have a bigger one? []这个太小了,有大点的吗?

Do you have any more colors?[] 有别的颜色吗?

What's your size? []你穿多大号?

It suits you to a T.[] 特别适合你.

It's too expensive for me. []对于我来说太贵了.

Can you came down a bit? []可以再便宜点吗?

I'll take it.[] 我买了.

How much is it? []这卖多少钱?

How much do I owe you? []我该付多少钱?

In The Restaurant[] 餐馆进餐

What would you like to eat? []你想吃点什么?

Are you ready to order? []你要点菜了吗?

I'd like some steak and bread. []我要牛排和面包.

What would you like for dessert? []你要什么甜点?

I'll have some ice cream. []我要冰淇淋.

Do you want some fruit? []你要水果吗?

Yes, please. I want an apple. []是的,我要一个苹果.

Anything to drink? []喝点什么?

A small glass of whisky, please. []请来一小杯威士忌.

Here is your food. []你的菜来了.

Bring me the bill please. []请买单.

Can I pay by check or credit card? []我能用支票或信用卡吗?

Sorry, we only take cash. []对不起,我们只收现金.

Here you are. []给.

Here is your change. []找您的钱.

About Evening Entertainment []关于夜生活

I'm free tonight. []我今晚有空.

Shall we go to the cinema? []我们去看电影好吗?

Do you know what's on tonight? []你知道今天上演什么?

May I ask you for a dance? []可以请你跳支舞吗?

With pleasure. []很荣幸.

Sorry, I'm engaged. []对不起,我有约在先了.

What about another dance? []再跳一曲好吗?

You're a good dancer. []你舞跳的真好.

What's on Channel 8 now? []现在8频道播什么节目?

I don't know. You may look in the TV Guide. []我不知道,你可以看看《电视报》.

Let's s

ee what else is on. []咱们看看有没有别的节目.

Did you see the special last night? []昨晚你看特别节目了吗?

I don't want to see any more of this TV show. []我不想再看这个电视节目了.

Can we change the channel? []能换个频道吗?

I want to see the weather. []我想看天气预报.

Appointments []约会

I'd like to make an appointment with Mrs. Green. []我想约个时间见格林女士.

She's free on Friday and Saturday.[] 她周五和周六有空.

Sorry, can I see her before Friday? []对不起,我能周五之前见她吗?

Let me see. She has 30 minutes Tuesday afternoon. []让我查查,她周二下午有30分钟.

At what time? []什么时间?

From 4 to 4:30. []四点到四点半.

All right. []好吧.

So you'll come then. Please phone in if you can't make it.[]那么你就那时来,如果来不了,请打电话给我.

I have an interview this afternoon. []我今天下午有面试.

I can come any time except Sunday.[] 除星期天外我都能来.

You can reach me at 6609823.[] 你打电话6609823就能找到我.

He phoned to cancel the meeting. []他打电话来取消会议.

Please call me before you come. []你来之前请打电话.

Please make an appointment with my secretary. []请跟我秘书定个见面时间.

I have to change my appointment from Monday to Thursday.[]我不得不把约会从周一改到周四.

Seeing A Doctor []看医生

What's your trouble? []你有什么不舒服?

How long have you had it? []你得这病多久了?

I should say you've caught a cold. []我看你感冒了.

You need an injection. []你需要打针.

Is it serious?[] 我的病严重吗?

Do I need to be hospitalized? []我需要住院吗?

Have you seen the doctor? []你看过医生了吗?

What did the doctor say?[] 医生怎么说?

Jack is up and about now. []杰克病后复原了.

The doctor says that I should take quinine. []医生说我应该服用奎宁.

What sort of medicine do you take? []你吃的是什么药?

The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily.[] 医生说我不能吃油腻的东西.

I had a shot of penicillin.[] 我打了一针青霉素.

You have to be operated on. []你得做手术.

He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.[]他给我做了X光胸透并量了血压.

Making A Phonecall []打电话

Hello. May I speak to Mr. Green? []你好,我找格林先生.

Just a moment.[] 等一会儿.

Hold on. []等一会儿.

He's not in. May I take a message for him?[] 他不在,我能替他捎个口信吗?

Yes, please. []是的,麻烦了.

Would you answer the phone please? []你能接下电话吗?

I want to make a long distance call.[] 我想打个长途电话.

This is Mary Speaking. []我是玛丽.

Would you tell Mr. Green that I called?[] 你能告诉格林先生我给他打了个电话吗?

I must have dialed a wrong number. []我一定拨错号了.

I couldn't get through. []我打不通.

I have to hang up now.[] 我得挂电

了.

Would you call back tomorrow? []你能明天回个电话吗?

There's something wrong with the phone. []电话出了点儿毛病.

I tried to call you, but the line was busy. []我试着给你打电话,但老占线.

About Mail []关于邮政

I have received a letter from my cousin. []我收到了我表兄的信.

I haven't heard from him for a long time. []我很久没有收到他的信了.

Send a postcard to me when you arrive in Shanghai.[] 你到上海以后给我发张明信片.

I put some photographs in the envelope. []我在信里夹了几张照片.

He hasn't answered my letter yet. []他还没有给我回信.

My mother mailed me a parcel. []我妈给我寄了一个包裹.

We keep in touch with each other by Email since he left China.[]他离开中国以后,我们用Email保持联系.

Don't forget to put stamps on your letter. []别忘了贴邮票.

How long does it take for a letter to get to America from Beijing?[]信从北京到美国要多久?

You've got an express mail. []你有特快专递.

To make it fast, you can send a fax. []要想快点的话就发个传真.

My mother has sent me a registered letter, I guess she has something important to tell me.[]我妈给我发了一封挂号信,我想她有什么重要的事情要说.

I find my name on the blackboard. I must have got a remittance.[]我在黑板上看到我的名字,肯定有我的汇款.

Do you want to airmail it or not? []你想发航空信吗?

I drop the letter into the mailbox in front of the Post Office.[]我把信塞进邮局前面的邮筒里.

Talking About Feelings []叙述感受

You look radiant tonight. []你今晚真是光彩照人.

It was a terrible experience. []那是一次可怕的经历.

I am on top of the world.[] 我高兴到了极点.

The dinner was wonderful. []晚餐棒极了.

The Christmas tree is gorgeous. []圣诞树真华美.

What a boring movie it is! []多么无聊的一场电影啊.

How can he give us such a tedious lecture![] 他怎么能做这么沉闷乏味的演讲.

How fragrant the flowers are! []这些花真香!

The party is making too much noise.[] 这次聚会太吵了.

You look elegant in that dress. []你穿这条裙子显的很漂亮.

The coat doesn't suit you.[] 这件外衣不太适合你.

His flattery makes me sick.[] 他的恭维让我恶心.

We had a good time. []我们玩的很开心.

We enjoyed ourselves very much. []我们玩的很开心.

I am bored to death. []我无聊死了.

Looking For A House []寻找住房

This house is for rent. []此房出租.

It's really a bargain. []租金很便宜.

I want to rent a furnished house. []我想要有家具的房子.

That house is for sale. It has central heating. []此房出售,房子里有供暖设备.

What kind of furniture do you like? []你喜欢什么样的家具?

This is a rather old house. It needs painting. []这房子挺旧的,得刷一下才行.

I want an apartment with two bedrooms and a kitchen.[]我想要一套有两间

卧室和一个厨房的公寓.

The houses downtown are very expensive. []市区的房子很贵.

How much is the rent for a month? []每月租金多少?

I feel at home living here. The landlady is very kind to me.[]我觉得住在这里象在家里一样.房东太太对我很好.

We have a few kitchen things and a dining room set.[]我们有一些厨房用具和一套餐厅设备.

There's no gas range in the kitchen, but you can use the electric stove.[]厨房里没有煤气灶,但你可以用电炉.

There is a shower in the bathroom. []浴室里有淋浴器.

I have a dog, but it's very quiet. []我有一只狗,不过它很安静.

The room has a big closet. You can put your baggage in it.[]房间里有一个很大的壁橱,你可以把你的行李放进去.

Talking About Dressing []谈论衣着

What will you wear for the party? []晚会上你穿什么?

I'll wear my blue dress. []我会穿我的兰色裙子.

Don't you think it's too formal? []你不觉得太正式了吗?

Why? What will you wear? []为什么?你会穿什么?

Just my shirt and jeans. []我就穿衬衣和牛仔裤.

You should have your suit cleaned and ironed.[] 你应该把你的套装拿去洗烫一下.

You'd better put on your jacket. It's cold outside. []你最好穿上夹克,外面冷.

The blouse no longer fits me. []这件衬衣不再合我身了.

My son has outgrown these trousers. []我儿子已经长的穿不了这条裤子了.

The shoes are worn-out. []这鞋已经不能穿了.

I don't like wearing the uniform. []我不喜欢穿制服.

Do you want to change before the banquet?[] 宴会前你想换衣服吗?

Your shoe lace is loose. []你的鞋带松了.

You forgot to fasten the collar buttons.[] 你忘了系鞋带.

Take off your hat. It doesn't fit. []取下你的帽子,它不适合你.

Expressing Different Opinions []表达不同的观点

He is a very creative student. []他是个很有创造力的学生.

What you have said about this is very interesting. []你说的很有意思.

I cannot agree with you on this point. []在这一点上,我不能同意你的意见.

You've got the point. []你抓住了问题的实质.

That's the point. []这正是问题的关键.

The whole class is in a heated discussion. []全班同学正在热烈讨论.

Let's just run through the arguments for and against.[]我们来看一下赞成和反对的理由.

Please sum up what you said just now. []请把你刚才说的总结一下.

Has anybody else anything to say on this?[] 关于这点,谁还有什么别的要说吗?

Does anybody share David's opinion? []有谁同意大卫的观点吗?

Is there any evidence to support what you have said? []有什么证据可以支持你的说法吗?

Well, it depends. []这得视情况而定.

I don't think it's necessary for us to discuss this question anyfurther.[]我想我们没有必要进一步讨论这个问题.

There are always two sides to everything. []每件是都有两面性.

Finally, we came t

o an agreement. []最后我们达成了一致.

About Things In The future []考虑将来可能从事的活动

I want to be a journalist after graduation. []毕业后我想当记者.

If it doesn't rain tomorrow, we'll have a picnic. []如果明天不下雨,我们就去野餐.

As soon as he comes, we'll let him know. []他一来,我们就告诉他.

You can stay as long as you pay the rent on time. []只要你按时交房租,你就能住这儿.

When she leaves, he'll cry for a day. []她走时,他会哭一天.

She will go into business when she likes to. []她想经商时就会去经商.

I'll leave for London if I finish my work today. []如果我今天完成工作,我就会去伦敦.

I'll work for 5 years and then go back to school. []我会工作五年,然后会学校.

He will become a writer if he goes on doing well in writing.[]如果他仍写的这么好的话,他将成为一个作家.

I hope he will meet me at the airport. []我希望他能到机场接我.

I'm thinking of quitting the job. []我在考虑辞职.

I plan to learn photography.[]我打算学摄影.

What do you say we have a party this weekend? []我们周末开个派对,你觉得怎么样?

She will certainly remain single. []她肯定会保持独身.

He will probably follow in his father's footsteps. []他可能会继承父业.

Things That Might Have Happened []可能发生的事

I would have had a much better holiday if I had stayed at home.[]我要是呆在家里的话,假期会好过的多.

What have you been doing since I saw you last time?[]自从我上次见到你以后你都在干什么?

If I had got enough money yesterday, I would have bought that tape.[]如果我昨天钱够的话,我就买了那盒磁带了.

Looking back on it, I think I shouldn't have given up the contest soeasily.[]回过头来看,我想我不应该如此轻易的放弃那次比赛.

Had I taken a taxi, I wouldn't have been late. []如果我打的去的话就不会迟到了.

Even if you take the exam again, you won't pass it.[]就算再考一次你也通不过.

Even if you had given him much more money, he might not have paid off the debt.[]就算你给了他更多的钱,他也还不清债务.

What would you have done if you hadn't gone out for a picnic yesterday?[]如果你昨天没有出去野餐的话.你会干什么?

I wish I had told him the truth. []我真希望我把告诉了他.

I wish you hadn't cheated me. []我希望你没有欺骗我.

If it had been fine, we would have gone to the park.[]如果天气好的话,我们就去公园了.

Would he have seen you if you hadn't waved to him?[]如果你没有朝他挥手,他能看见你吗?

You should have studied much harder.[]你本应该更努力的学习.

I had thought about arguing with the teacher about that, but I didn't have enough courage.[]我本想和老师争论那个问题,但我没有足够的勇气.

I had thought about living with my grandparents when my parents went abroad last year.[]当我

的父母去年出国的时候,我本想和我的祖父母住在一起.

Talking About Likes And Dislikes []询问喜欢和不喜欢的事

What's your favorite sport? []你最喜欢什么运动?

I like football best. []我最喜欢足球.

Football is my favorite. []足球是我最喜欢的.

Which do you prefer, fishing or mountain-climbing? []钓鱼和登山,你更喜欢哪一个?

Neither.[] 一个都不喜欢.

What do you like best, apples, pears, or bananas? []苹果,梨,香蕉,你最喜欢哪个?

He's crazy about Michael Jordan. []他疯狂喜爱迈克·乔丹.

She hates boxing. []她讨厌拳击.

She is sick of watching boxing. []她厌恶观看拳击.

She has good taste in clothes. []她对服装很有鉴赏力.

What do you like to do in your spare time? []空闲时你喜欢干什么?

I like collecting stamps.[]我喜欢收集邮票.

I prefer tea to coffee. []和咖啡相比,我更喜欢茶.

What do you dislike most about this movie? []这部电影你最不喜欢什么?

I would rather sleep than watch this movie. []我情愿睡觉也不看这部电影.

Putting Forward Your Own Opinions []提出自己的想法.

You should take the advice of your teacher. []你应该听老师的话?

That's just what I was looking for. []那正是我所期待的.

It might be, I suppose. []我想可能是这样.

Good try, but not quite right.[] 是个很好的尝试,但并不完全正确.

That's rather disappointing. []真是让人失望.

In my opinion, your new coat is not worth so much money.[]我认为你的外套不值得这么多钱.

Would you mind not spitting everywhere? []不要随地吐痰行吗?

It's only a suggestion, you don't have to take it.[]这只是一个建议,你可以不听.

If you really want my advice I don't think you should quit school.[]如果你真想听我的意见,我想你不应该退学.

Thanks for your advice but I have to consider it myself.[]谢谢你的建议,但我得自己想想.

He does not pay attention to anybody. You are wasting your time in persuading him.[]他谁的话也不听,你劝他是在浪费时间.

I am old enough to make up my own mind. []我已经长大了,可以自己拿主意了.

Your work seems not satisfactory. []你的工作看起来并不令人满意.

What about your opinion? []你怎么想?

I generally agree with you. []我大体上同意你的看法.

Asking For Help[]请别人帮忙

Would you open the door for me, please? []你能替我开门吗?

With pleasure. []乐意帮忙.

Would you mind opening the window? []你介意开窗吗?

Not at all. []一点儿也不.

I wondered if you could buy me some pencils? []我不知道你是否能替我买铅笔?

Sure. []当然.

Would you be so kind as to lend me some money? []你能借我一点儿钱吗?

No problem. How much?[] 没问题,你要多少?

I hope I'm not bothering you. []我希望我没有打扰你.

I hope that will not cause you too much trouble. []我希望那不会给你添太多

麻烦.

I really appreciate your help. []我非常感谢你的帮助.

I don't want to put you to any trouble.[] 我不想麻烦你.

Excuse me, would you give me a hand? []对不起,你能帮我个忙吗?

I'd be glad to help.[] 我乐意帮忙.

Would you mind mailing this letter for me? []你能替我寄这封信吗?

Getting Ready For A Journey []准备旅行

I have so many things to do before I leave. []我走之前还有很多事情要做.

I have to drop by the bank to get some money. []我得到银行去取一下钱.

Traveler's check's are very convenient for long-distance travel.[]旅行支票对于长途旅行很方便.

Do you have anything to declare? []你有什么东西要向海关申报的吗?

You have to apply for a passport in advance. []你必须提前申请护照.

You don't have to pay any duty on personal belongings.[]个人物品不需要关税.

Make it an hour and a half. We have to get more food.[]等一个半小时吧,我们还得多准备些事物.

Shall we ask Betty to join us? []我们应该叫贝蒂一起去吗?

I put myself entirely in your hands. []我按你说的办.

Can you tell me the phone number of the inquiry office?[]您能告诉我问讯处的电话号码吗?

Do you like to take a local train or an express? []你想坐普通车还是特快?

I have bought a ticket for a sleeper. []我买了张卧铺票.

Have you reserved your ticket?[] 你订票了吗?

I would never have thought of it if you hadn't mentioned it.[]如果不是你提起的话,我肯定想不到.

http://www.en8848.com/[]『原版英语』阅读网

I will see you off at the railway station. []我会去机场送你.

Countries And Nationalities []国家和国籍

Where are you from?[] 你来自哪儿?

What's your nationality?[] 你是什么国籍?

What's your motherland? []你祖国是哪儿?

Are you a native Chinese?[] 你是土生土长的中国人吗?

What's the population of China? []中国有多少人口?

How many provinces do you have? []你们有多少个区?

What's the capital of your country? []贵国首都是哪儿?

I come from Japan. []我来自日本.

I was born in China and brought up in the U.S.A. []我出生在中国,在美国长大.

My country has an area of 500,000 square kilometers. []我国面积五十万平里.

The capital of my country id Beijing. []我国首都是北京.

We have 50 provinces. []我们有50个省.

My country is rich in natural resources. []我国自然资源丰富.

That nation is famous for its tourism. []那个国家以旅游业闻名.

The biggest festival in my country is the Spring Festival. []我国最大的节日是春节.

Geography And Land Features []地理和地貌

Geographically, China is located in the Northern Hemisphere.[]从地理位置上说,中国位于北半球.

In this country, the weather is usually very awful. []在这个国家,天气通常十分恶劣.

It is a very beautiful country with many mountains. []这是一个多山的美

丽国度.

This country is famous for its beautiful lakes. []这个国家以其美丽的湖泊而闻名于世.

The land in this region is rather dry and parched. []这片土地十分干燥.

Along the northern coast of this continent, there are many crags.[]沿该的北海岸线上有许多峭壁.

In Brazil, many ancient forests are very well preserves.[]在巴西,古老的森林保存十分完好.

Lumbering is very important in some underdeveloped countries.[]在一些不发达的国家,伐木业十分重要.

The scenery is very beautiful in the small islands in the Pacific Oceans.[]太平洋上一些小岛的景色十分优美.

What kind of climate do you have in this country? []这个国家的气候如何?

In the west of America, there are many high peeks and deep canyons.[]在美国西部有许多高峰和深谷.

Which one is the longest river in China? []中国哪条河流最长?

Do you get much rain in summer? []这里夏天雨水多吗?

Is the plain along the river good for farming?[] 河畔的平原易于发展农业吗?

It's cold and foggy in London at this time of the year.[]在每年的这个时候,伦敦寒冷而多雾.

School And Education[] 学校和教育

Every one must receive 9 years of compulsory education.[]每人必须接受九年的义务教育.

Children enter primary school at the age of 7. []孩子们7岁进小学.

Some students quit school due to poverty. []一些学生因贫困而辍学.

There is fierce competition in the college Entrance Examination. []高考竞争激烈.

He majored in Computers. []他主修计算机.

She is working for her double major in English and Economics.[]她正在修英语和经济双学位.

I graduated from Yale University 5 years ago. []五年前,我从耶鲁大学毕业.

It is desirable to apply to good schools. []申请好学校是令人向往的.

Mary is in her freshman year. []玛丽大学一年级.

Lily is a Sophomore now. []莉莉现在大学二年级.

Mike is already a junior. []迈克已经大学三年级了.

As a senior, Peter is writing his thesis. []作为大学四年级学生,彼得正在写毕业论文.

Mr. Green is a member of the faculty. []格林先生是大学教员.

In Britain, there are open universities. []在英国,有成学.

There are many training classed and night classes. []有许多培训班与夜校.

About Jobs []关于工作

What does your father do? []你父亲做什么工作?

He is a doctor. He has his own practice. []他是个医生,他自己开业.

Do you have any plan for your career? []你对未来有什么计划吗?

I want to be a pilot of possible. []如果可能的话,我想做个飞行员.

I hope that I can get a decent job with a good salary.[]我希望有一份既体面,收入又高的工作.

I have an interview next week. []我下周要参加考试.

Tom has opened his own business while his classmates are still slogging away at school.[]当汤姆的同学还在学校苦读时,他已经开始了

自己的事业.

I like writing, but I wouldn't take it as my career.[] 我喜欢协作但不愿以此为职业.

I worked as an intern in that firm last summer. []去年夏天我在那家商行实习.

He's a very efficient young man though a little proud.[]他是个很有能力的人,但是有点骄傲.

He made a successful career in business. []他的商务生涯十分成功.

My cousin has just been promoted to the rank of major. []我表兄刚被提升为上校.

He is a manager of a famous corporation. []他是一家著名公司的经理.

The statesman retired as the mayor of New York.[] 那位政治家退休时是纽约市.

He was appointed president of the committee recently.[]他最近被任命为那个会的总裁.

Farms And Factories []农场和工厂

This area is noted for its rich soil. []这个地区以土壤肥沃著称.

The place is too stony for farming. []这地方太多石块,不适合耕种.

In the flat country, people grow wheat and raise cattle.[]在这平坦的乡间,人们种指小麦,饲养牲畜.

He has bought 10 tractors for the village. []他为村里买了10台拖拉机.

What's the typical farm product in this region? []这个地区典型的农产品是什么?

At this time of the year farmers begin to plow their fields.[]每年这个时候,农民们开始犁地.

Have you milked the cows? []你已经挤过奶了吗?

Pile the hay in the corner.[] 把干草堆到边上.

What's the average yearly output of cars in your factory?[]你们厂平均年产汽车多少台?

The meat packing industry is developing fast. []肉类加工业发展迅速.

Car manufacturers are having a bad time. []汽车制造商的日子不好过.

State-owned enterprises are getting out of difficulty. []国有企业开始走上坡路.

How many workshops are there in your factory? []你们厂有多少车间?

The computer industry is booming. []计算机业繁荣起来.

The information industry helps boost the global economy.[]信息业推进全球经济发展.

About Hobbies []关于爱好

Do you have any hobbies? []你有什么爱好吗?

What are you interested in? []你对什么比较感兴趣?

What are your interests?[]你的爱好是什么?

What do you do in your spare time?[] 空闲时间你干什么?

How do you spend your evenings? []夜生活你都是怎么过的?

Lots of people like stamp collecting. []许多人喜欢集邮.

I am a Michael Jordan fan. []我是迈克尔·乔丹迷.

Does his film appeal to you? []你喜欢他的电影吗?

Do you go on picnics? []你常去郊游吗?

I particularly like English literature. []我对英国文学情有独钟.

What's so interesting about football? We girls don't like it.[]足球有什么意思?我们女生不喜欢它.

She has a particular interest in painting. []她特别爱好绘画.

I often take my mind off my work by reading an interesting novel.[]通常我通过阅读小说使我的注意力从工作上转移过来.

He plays vio

iolin just for enjoyment. []他拉小提琴只是为了自娱自乐.

Photography is an expensive hobby.[] 摄影是门花费很多的爱好.

Recreational Activities []文体活动

What's your favorite sport? []你最喜欢什么活动?

I like football.[] 我最喜欢足球.

What position do you play? []你踢什么位置?

I'm a catcher. 我是个接球员[](垒球运动中).

Our team beat their team yesterday. []昨天,我们队打败了他们队.

We are sure to defeat them.[] 我们一定会打败他们.

How many years have you been playing pingpong? []你打乒乓球多少年了?

My favorite winter sport is skiing. []我最喜欢的动机运动是滑雪.

The basketball championship is exciting. []那次篮球冠军赛真激动人心.

I was on the track team 10 years ago.[] 十年前,我在田径队.

I prefer fishing to swimming. []比起游泳,我更喜欢钓鱼.

She is a member of the ski club.[] 她是滑雪俱乐部的成员.

The hardest thing to learn is to be a good loser.[] 最难学的一点是做一个输的起的人.

My class went camping last summer. []去年夏天我们班去露营了.

He's good at lifting weights. []他善于举重.

About Newspapers And Magazines []关于报纸杂志

I subscribed to a lot of periodicals last year. []去年我订了许多期刊.

Tom reads newspapers in the afternoon. []汤姆下午读报.

What kind of newspapers do you read? []你读什么样的报纸?

Newspapers and periodicals keep me updated on current affairs.[]报纸和期刊让我了解时事.

What column do you like best? []你最喜欢哪个栏目?

Which do you like better, the news or the editorial? []新闻和评论你最喜欢看哪个?

Do you read advertisements too? []你也看广告吗?

I recommend to you Time and Newsweek. They are excellent.[]我向你推荐《时代》和《新闻周刊》,它们很棒.

Fashion is a very popular magazine in America. []《时尚》是美国很流行的杂志.

What's the circulation of this magazine?[] 这杂志发行量怎么样?

Why don't you put an advertisement in the paper to sell that old car?[]为什么不在报上登广告卖旧车呢?

I once took a part-time job delivering the Evening Post. []我曾干过送晚报的兼职.

Have you read the article about the rescue of the hostage?[]你看了关于营救人质的文章了吗?

There was much news in the morning paper today. []今天的晨报上有许多新闻.

My friend Tom is a reporter for the New York Times. []我朋友汤姆是《纽约时报》的记者.

Radio And TV []收音机和电视机

What channel are you watching now? []现在你在看哪个新闻?

There's TV coverage of the NBA tournament. []有个NBA联赛的电视报道.

Do you have a TV guide? []你有电视节目吗?

You'll be on air in two minutes. []两分钟以后你会上电视.

Channel 5 is off the air now. []五频道已经停止播放.

Turn up your radio please. []请你把收音机开响一点儿.

W

e can't get good pictures on our TV set. []我们的电视机图象有问题.

Can this radio receive short-wave? []这个收音机能收短波吗?

If you install an outside antenna, you will have better reception.[]如果你安装了室外天线,你的电视接受效果会好点.

Turn down the radio please. []请放低音量.

We'll have a soap opera series on TV this week.[]这周末我们会在电视上看到一系列肥皂剧.

Please tune in next time.[] 请下次收听.

We're broadcasting from London. []我们从伦敦播放.

You can receive our program at short wave 37.5 MH.[]你可在短波37.5赫兹上收到我们的节目.

There's too much static. []干扰太大.

About Music And Literature []关于音乐和文学

What's your favorite music? []你最喜欢什么音乐?

Do you often go to a concert? []你经常去听音乐会吗?

I hate Jazz. It's too noisy. []我讨厌爵士,太吵了.

Do you like pop music? []你喜欢流行音乐吗?

I have never heard the piece before, who wrote it?[] 我从没听过这首曲子,谁写的?

What do you think of their skill? []你觉得他们演奏技术如何?

I find classical concerts more to my liking than rock concerts.[]我觉得古典音乐会比摇滚音乐会更合我胃口.

I've never read a more stirring story. []我从来没读过比这更令人激动的故事.

He has a passion for literature. []他很热衷于文学.

I am most attracted by Dickens. []狄更斯的作品更吸引我.

I never grow tired of novels though I read them everyday.[]我每天看小说,但从没厌烦过.

On Sundays I often spend some time reading in the library.[]星期天我经常在图书馆里看些书.

What do think about this poem? []你觉得这首诗怎么样?

I like Shakespeare better than Milton. []与弥尔顿比起来,我更喜欢莎士比亚.

How much do you know about the works of George Eliot?[]乔治·艾略特的作品你知道多少?

文档

经典英语900句

Greetings[]问候语Hello!/Hi![]你好!Goodmorning/afternoon/evening![]早晨(下午/晚上)好!I'mKathyKing.[]我是凯西·金.AreyouPeterSmith?你是彼得·史密斯吗?Yes,Iam./No,I'mnot.[]是,我是./不,我不是.Howareyou?[]你好吗?Fine,thanks.Andyou?[]很好,谢谢,你呢?I'mfine,too.[]我也很好.HowisAmy/yourwife/yourhusband?
推荐度:
  • 热门焦点

最新推荐

猜你喜欢

热门推荐

专题
Top