各岗位英语
职务名称 | ||||||||||||||
总经理 | General manager | 前厅部经理 | Front office manager | |||||||||||
大堂副理 | Assistant manager | 值班经理 | Duty manager | |||||||||||
主管 | Supervisor | 客房部经理 | Executive housekeeper | |||||||||||
前厅部各岗位 | ||||||||||||||
前台接待 | Reception desk | 礼宾 | Concierge | |||||||||||
商务中心 | Business center | 总机 | Switch board/operation | |||||||||||
问讯处 | Information desk | |||||||||||||
其它各部门 | ||||||||||||||
总办 | Executive office | 客房部 | Housekeeping | |||||||||||
餐饮部 | F&B department | 财务部 | Financial department | |||||||||||
营销部 | Marketing | 人力资源部 | Human resource | |||||||||||
工程部 | Engineering department | 送餐部 | Room service | |||||||||||
健身房 | Gym | 大堂吧 | Lobby bar | |||||||||||
餐厅 | Restaurant | 厨房 | Kitchen | |||||||||||
洗衣房 | Laundry | 旅行社 | Travel agency | |||||||||||
美容厅 | The beauty salon | 停车场 | Car park | |||||||||||
花店 | Florist/flow shop | 消防中心 | Fire center | |||||||||||
保安部 | Security department | 行李房 | Luggage/baggage storeroom | |||||||||||
多功能宴会厅 | Multi-functional hall | |||||||||||||
中医理疗按摩室 | Chinese physiotherapy message center | |||||||||||||
各员工岗位名称 | ||||||||||||||
前台接待员 | Receptionist | 行李员 | Bell man/porter | |||||||||||
预定员 | Reservationist | 客房服务员 | Room attendant | |||||||||||
调酒师 | Bar attendant | 接线员 | Operator/telephonist | |||||||||||
夜审员 | Night auditor | 保洁员 | P.A attendant | |||||||||||
餐厅服务员 | Waiter/waitress/F&B attendant | |||||||||||||
送餐员 | Room service attendant | 收银员 | Cashier | |||||||||||
房间类型 | ||||||||||||||
大床房间 | Double room | 双人间 | Twin room | |||||||||||
单人间 | Single room | 套间 | Suite | |||||||||||
相通的房间 | Interconnecting room | 商务套房 | Executive suite | |||||||||||
豪华套房 | Deluxe suite | 总统套房 | Presidential suite | |||||||||||
与酒店相名称 | ||||||||||||||
工作名牌 | Name badge | 房价 | Room rate | |||||||||||
国内电话 | National call | 国际电话 | International call | |||||||||||
市话 | Local call | 医务室 | Clinic | |||||||||||
宴会 | Banquet | 登记表 | Registration form | |||||||||||
复印 | Photocopy | 传真 | Fax | |||||||||||
打字 | Type | 扫描仪 | Scanner | |||||||||||
宣传手册 | Brochure | 纪念品 | Souvenir | |||||||||||
护照 | Passport | 电影院 | Cinema | |||||||||||
姓氏 | Last/family name /surname | |||||||||||||
名 | First name/given name | 折扣 | Discount | |||||||||||
现金 | Cash | 信用卡 | Credit card | |||||||||||
密码 | Pin number | 保险箱 | Safety box | |||||||||||
收据 | Receipt | 汇率 | Exchange rate | |||||||||||
帐单 | Bill/ payment | 国籍 | Nationality | |||||||||||
签名 | Signature | 自助餐 | Buffet | |||||||||||
叫醒电话 | Wake-up call | 叫早电话 | Morning call | |||||||||||
烟灰缸 | Astray | 插座 | Socket | |||||||||||
插头 | Plug | 多功能插座 | Socket-outlet | |||||||||||
插头转换器 | Plug adaptor | 充电器 | Charger | |||||||||||
吹风机 | Hair-dryer | 空调 | Air-conditioning | |||||||||||
室内游泳池 | Indoor swimming pool | 电梯 | Lift/elevator | |||||||||||
电动扶梯 | Escalator | 走廊 | Corridor | |||||||||||
投诉 | Compliment | 银行 | Bank | |||||||||||
医院 | Hospital | 邮局 | Post shop/office | |||||||||||
网吧 | Internet café | 保险公司 | Insurance company | |||||||||||
超市 | Supermarket | 网站 | Website | |||||||||||
大型购物中心 | Shopping mall | 小费 | Tip | |||||||||||
手机 | Mobile phone | 短信 | Message/txt | |||||||||||
取消 | Cancellation | 邮票 | Stamp | |||||||||||
信件 | Mail/letter | 信封 | Envelope | |||||||||||
代客泊车 | Valet parking | 标签 | Tag | |||||||||||
指甲刀 | Nail clipper | 夜床服务 | Turndown service | |||||||||||
客房内物品 | ||||||||||||||
面巾 | Face cloth | 浴巾 | Bath towel | |||||||||||
洗发水 | Shampoo | 香皂 | Soap | |||||||||||
护手霜 | Hand cream | 沐浴液 | Bath gel | |||||||||||
地毯 | Carpet | 润肤露 | Body lotion | |||||||||||
床单 | Sheet | 窗帘 | Curtain | |||||||||||
枕头套 | Pillow case | 枕头 | Pillow | |||||||||||
床垫 | Mattress | 被子 | Quilt | |||||||||||
椅子 | Chair | 书桌 | Writing desk | |||||||||||
垃圾桶 | Rubbish bin | 沙发 | Sofa/lounge/couch | |||||||||||
熨斗 | Iron | 熨衣板 | Ironing board | |||||||||||
茶包 | Teabag | 糖 | Sugar | |||||||||||
牛奶 | Milk | 速溶咖啡 | Instant coffee | |||||||||||
迷你酒吧 | Mini-bar | 矿泉水 | Mineral water | |||||||||||
可乐 | Coca cola | 镜子 | Mirror | |||||||||||
水龙头 | Tap | 地巾 | Bathmat | |||||||||||
被套 | Quilt cover | 浴帘 | Shower curtain | |||||||||||
浴衣 | Robe | 澡盆 | Bath tub | |||||||||||
开关 | Switch | 衣橱 | Wardrobe | |||||||||||
热水瓶 | Thermos | 塞子 | Plug | |||||||||||
脸盆 | Basin | 遥控器 | TV remote |
1.早上好,这里是东胜酒店总机,请问有什么可以帮您的吗?
Good morning, Donsen hotel, can/may I help you/what can I do for you?
2.好的,我现在就为您接通。
Certainly, I will put you through to…right now,go ahead.
3.对不起,您要的电话现在无人接听,请问您需要留下口信或是等会再打来?
I’m sorry/excuse me, there is no answer from that extension, would you like to leave a message or call him/her later?
4.对不起,您要的电话现在正在占线,请问您需要留下口信或是等会再打来?
I’m sorry/excuse me, the line is busy now, would you like to leave a message or call back later?
5.对不起,X先生不在。您需要留下口信或是等会再打来吗?
I’m sorry, Mr.X is not in. would you like to leave a message or you’d like to call him later?
6.好的,先生,请您稍等。(询问被叫人是否要接电话,并要求呼叫人不要挂机)
Yes sir, please hold on/wait a moment.
7.对不起,先生,我是总机,现在有位X先生打电话给您,您要接吗?(强插/需要询问客人是否要接这个电话)
I’m sorry/excuse me sir/good morning sir, this is operator; Mr.X is on the line, would you like to take the phone?
8.好的。 (客人要接电话)
Certainly, hold on please. Go ahead.
9.对不起先生,我们不能透露客人房间号码/个人信息。但是我们可以为您转接到客人的房间。
I’m sorry sir; we are not allowed to give out guest’s room number/information. But/however, we can put you through to his room.
10.好的,我会转告他,您的姓名能告诉我吗。
Certainly, I will tell him。May I know your name please?
11.对不起先生,我有另外一部电话要接,请您稍等。
Sorry/excuse me sir, I have another call on the line now, please wait a moment.
12.还有其它什么事情我可以为您效劳的吗?
Anything else/what else I can help you?
13.不用客气,祝您心情愉快,再见。
You are welcome/it’s my pleasure, have a good/nice day, see you.
14.您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?
At what time would like us to call you tomorrow morning?
15.您要我什么时候叫醒您?
At what time would you like me to call you up, sir?
国外接电话标准用语
Good morning, Donsen hotel switchboard, Mary’s speaking, how can/may I help you?
I’m sorry/excuse me/good morning sir, this is Mary from switchboard, Mr. X is on the line, would you like to answer the phone?
房间预订
1.早上好,预订中心,请问有什么可以为您效劳的?
Good morning, reservation center, how can/may I help you?
2.请问您需要什么样的房间,先生?
What type of room would you like, sir?
3.您需要酒店提供车辆去机场接您吗?
Do you need airport transform service?
4.请问您将会住多久?
How long will he be staying?
5.请问您的姓氏、名字、联系电话。
May I know your family/last/surname and first/given name, contact number, please?
6.请问怎样拼写?
How can I spell it please?
7.如果您要取消预订,请提前X天/小时通知我们。
Please inform us X days/hours before/in advance, if you would like to cancel the reservation.
8.好的,我现在向您确认您的预订。
Well, I’d like to confirm your reservation.
9.我希望有机会再为您服务(客人取消预订)
My name is XX and we look forward to another chance to serve you.
10.我们盼望在X月X日见到您。祝您愉快,再见。
We look forward to seeing you on… Have a nice/good day, see you.
礼宾员/行李员情景接待用语:
1.您好,先生/女士,欢迎光临东胜大厦。
Good morning/afternoon/evening, sir/madam, welcome to Donsen Hotel.
2.请让我帮您提行李好吗?
Would you mind me carrying your luggage/baggage?
Would you mind me carrying the luggage for you?
May I help you with your baggage/luggage?
3.不用客气
You are welcome
It’s my pleasure /That’s all right
Not at all.
4.我来帮您提行李,带您去办理入住手续。 这边请。
Let me take the baggage for you. I’ll show you to the front desk. This way please.
5.等您办理好手续,我会带您去您的房间。
I’ll show you to your room when you finish checking in.
6.您先请。(进电梯)
After you, please.
7.请您先乘电梯去X楼,我稍侯会尽快将行李送入您的房间。(团队入住饭店时,行礼员清点行李件数,并贴上姓名标签,再送入相应房间)
Please take this elevator to X floor。And I will take your baggage to your room as soon as possible.
8.我将您的行李送来了,对不起行李送来晚了。
I have brought the luggage for you. We are sorry for the delay.
9.很抱歉,为您带了不便。
I’m sorry to have inconvenienced you.
10.我想恐怕您的行李被送错了房间。
I’m afraid that your suitcase has been put at the wrong place.
11.我们忘记及时通知您。
We failed to inform you in time.
12.我保证这种事情再不会发生了。
I assure you such things will never happen again.
13.和客人一起,把行李送入房间的过程里,可以和客人聊天,例如:
Did you have a good trip, sir? /How is your trip sir?
Very glad to have you here. Please enjoy your stay with us/holiday.
14.向客人介绍酒店(部分楼层根据总办通知改动)
Our hotel is the first five-star hotel in Dongying. There are over 233 international standard rooms, which are very comfortable. If you would like to do some exercises, there is a gym on the Basement 2. An executive lounge is on the 25F, you can have a private/business talk there. On the 1F there is a music bar which is called Oasis bar, and you also can relax with soft drink or snacks in our lobby bar. If you want to experience some delicious Chinese food, please go to 2F; while, you certainly can have your meals in our high-class western restaurant, which is on the 3F. There is a buffet restaurant on the 1F as well; it is appreciated by many guests. Also available are beauty salon, florist, and Chinese physiotherapy message center, shopping arcade, and so on. You can spend all your time and money there if you like.
前台接待用语:
1. 先生,您好! 请问有什么可以为您效劳的?
Good morning sir. What can I do for you?
2. 您有预订吗?
Have you made a reservation, sir?
3. 请您稍等,让我先查一下。
Just a moment, please. I’ll check the arrival list.
4. 是的,先生。我们的确有您的预订。
Yes, sir. We do have your reservation for…
5. 请您填写一下登记单好吗?
Could you please/would you mind filling in the registration form, please?
Could you fill out this form, please?
6. 我能向您确定您离开酒店的日期吗?
May I reconfirm your departure date?
7. 让我看一下我们是否有空房间。
Let me see if there’s a room available.
8. 对不起,所有的房间已经满了。
Sorry, sir. All the rooms have been fully booked/are booked up.
9.这是您的房卡,行礼员会带送您去房间。
Here is your room card to room X. The bellman will show you up.
10.祝您晚安,在这里过的愉快。
Have a good evening , and enjoy your stay.
11. 请您填一下这张换房表格好吗? (客人要求换房)
Would you please sign in this changing form?
11.行李员会把您的行李放到X房间。你可以把原房间钥匙还给他。
The bellman will help you with your baggage. Please return the room key to him.
12.如果有什么其它的需求,请和我们联系。
If there is anything more you need, please let us know.
13.客人投诉房卡打不开门,前台服务员要帮客人确认房卡。
Would you please give the invalid key card?
14.算错了,我非常抱歉。 (收银员计算错误)
I do apologize for my miscalculation.
15. 这是您的帐单,请您过目。
This is your bill. Would you like to check it?
Would you like to check and see if the amount is correct?
16. 你要怎么支付? 是现金还是信用卡?
How would you like to pay? Would you like to pay by cash or credit card?
17请您输入密码。
Please enter your pin number sir.
18. 请您签名。
Please sign here.
19. 这是您的帐单和收据。希望您喜欢我们的酒店,祝您旅途愉快。
Here are your bill and receipt sir. Hope you enjoyed stay with us here and have a pleasant trip home.
20. 如何告诉客人C/O的时间。
I’d like to tell you that the check out time is 12:00 sir.
The key card is valid by 12:00 of your expected departure date.
21. 这几天您的朋友与您同住,费用应当怎样付呢?(询问与朋友同住的客人怎样付账)
How about charge for the days you shared the room with your friend?
22. 请问您今天早上有用过酒店其它服务吗, 例如: Mini-bar, 洗衣服务? (客人结账时确认)
Have you used any hotel services this morning, such as Mini-bar, laundry?
商务中心用语:
1.是的,您可以在这里上网,每半个小时的费用是30元钱。
Well, you can use the internet in B/C, the price for half an hour of connection is 30 yuan.
2.您也可以在您的房间里上网,上网线就在您的书桌下面。
There is an access to Internet in every guest room. The access is just under the writing desk.
3.您上网时间是27分钟,我们按30分钟算,收您30元。
For 27 minutes, we charge you 30 yuan. We charge on half hour basis.
4.对不起,我想我们还没有收到发给您的传真。
I’m sorry sir, I’m afraid we haven’t got your fax yet.
5.别担心,我收到您的传真,就会立即送到您的房间里,请您告诉我您的房间号码吗。
Don’t worry, please leave your room number, we will send it up to your room as soon as we get it.
6.向客人询问传真号码。
May have the fax number?
7.要求客人签单,费用加到房费中。
Could you please sign your name on the bill for me? It will be on your room charge.
8.我们可以为您提供打字、复印、传真的服务。
We can provide typing、photocopy、fax service.
9.我们有A3和A4的复印纸,您要哪种的。
The print papers are A3andA4, which size would you like?
10.请问您需要复印一面还是两面?
Would you like to print on one side or double side?
11.请问您要多少张?
How many pieces would you like?
12.我们这里代客复印的价格是¥1.5/A3, ¥1.0/A4
The photocopy rate for using A3 paper is 1.5yuan per page and 1yuan per page for A4 paper.
13.商务中心代客打字的价格是¥30/页,
For both Chinese and English typing, the stand rate is 30 Yuan per page.
14.你想要怎样设置您的页面呢?
How would you like to setup your page?
15.是的,商务中心的电话可以拨打…市话/国内长途,价格是0.5/1.0元/分钟, 但是不包括服务费。
Well, you certainly can make local/national/international call to…the stand rate is, 0.5/1.00yuan per minute, but excluding service charge.
16.拨打…的国际长途的价格是实际价格+15%服务费。
The international call to… is your actual calling fees plus 15 percent service charge.
17.如果您先拨17911,可以为您节省话费。
If you dial 17911 first, then you enter the number you want, it can save the money for you.
接受意见
1.您的意见对我们来说很重要,对提高我们的服务很有帮助。
Your comment and complaints are most welcome. They are very important for improving our service.
2.能招待你们我们感到很荣幸。
We’d be greatly honored to host you.
3.感谢您告诉我这些,并对给您造成的不便表示抱歉。
Thank you very much for telling us about these. I’m very sorry for having caused your such inconveniences.
4.我会把您的意见汇报给总经理,并对这些方面的不足做改进。
I will report to our GM immediately and see how to improve it properly in these aspects.