问候与接待:
Hello!(Good morning/afternoon/evening!) 你好!(早上好!下午好!晚上好!)
What can I do for you?/May I help you? 我能帮你什么忙吗?
I beg your pardon? 您能重复一遍吗?
Would you please slow down? 可以请您慢一点吗?
Please wait a minute/second/moment. 请稍等一下。
感谢与应答:
Thank you very much. 非常感谢。
Thanks for your cooperation! 谢谢您的合作。
You are welcome!/It’s my pleasure!/ Don’t mention it! 不客气。
道歉与应答:
I’m sorry! 对不起!
Sorry to keep you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。
Sorry to trouble you. 很抱歉打扰您。
I’m terribly sorry, but this is the rule. 很抱歉,这是规定。
Never mind./
It doesn’t matter.没关系。
告别:
Goodbye!/See you later! 再见!
Have a nice trip! 祝您旅途愉快!
Welcome to China again. 欢迎下次再来中国。
Communication(1 ) 对话1
P: Passenger 旅客 S: Staff 机场职员
P: Could you tell me where the restaurant is located? 您能告诉我餐厅在哪吗?
S: Certainly. Take the elevator ['eliveitə] down to Basement Level One and it’s right there.
可以,乘电梯到地下一层就是。
P: Where are the elevators? 电梯在哪里?
S: The elevators are beside the escalators['eskəleitə] over there. 自动扶梯在那边,电梯在自动扶梯旁边。
P: Got it. Thank you very much. 知道了。非常感谢。
S: You are welcome.不客气。
Communication(2) 对话2
P: Excuse me. Do you know where I can find something to read?
麻烦您了,请问您知道哪里可以买到读物?
S: Turn left at the second corner ahead and you will see a bookstore beside a restaurant.
在前面第二个拐角左转,你会看到在餐厅旁边有一家书店。
P: OK. Thanks. 好的。谢谢。
S: My pleasure. 不客气。
Communication(3) 对话3
P: Excuse me, Miss? 您好,小姐。
S: Yes, sir. Anything I can do for you? 有什么需要帮忙的吗?
P: Do you have smoking room here?/Where can I have a cigarette? 这边有吸烟室吗?/我可以在哪里吸烟?
S: The smoking room is located on the first floor. Please go straight ahead and take the escalator on your left to go downstairs.
吸烟室在一楼,您由此直走并搭乘左边扶手电梯下楼
P: OK. I see. 好的,我知道了。
S: Please pay attention to the announcement for your boarding to make sure not to miss your flight. 请注意收听有关您航班的广播,以确保您不会误机。
P: Thank you very much for your kindly reminder. I will! 谢谢您的温馨提示,我会的。
S: Happy to serve you.乐意效劳。
Overview 复习
P: Passenger 旅客 S: Staff 机场职员
P: Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening. Welcome to our Capital Airports Terminal 3.
早上/下午/晚上好! 欢迎光临首都公务机。
S: Is it the departure flight? 请问是出港航班吗?
P: No, it’s the arrival flight.不是,是进港航班。
S: Can I have your place of departure and estimated time of arrival?
可以告诉我航班的出发地和预落时间吗?
P:Yes, it leaves Shanghai for Beijing, and the estimated time of arrival is 4:20pm.
航班从上海出发,预计下午4:20到达北京。
S: All right. Your flight number is A, departing from Shanghai at2:00pm,and the estimated time of arrival is 4:20pm.
好的,您的航班是 A,出发地上海,起飞时间为下午2:00,预计预达时间为下午4:20。
P: My flight has been changed ,and I want to change the time of using the room.
我变更了航班,想把休息室的使用时间做一下调整。
S: Please tell me the new flight number and the time you expect.
请你告诉我变更后的航班号码,及你想调整的使用时间。
(一)机场常用句型
What is your destination?您的目的地是哪里?
Please tell me your flight number.请您告诉我您的航班号。
We will inform you in time , if there is any change.如果有变化我们会及时通知您。
What would you like to drink?请问您想喝点什么?
Mind your step. The floor is slippery.请小心地滑。
I am afraid I can not do that.不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。
I beg your pardon?对不起请再说一遍好吗?
2、对话模式
A: Excuse me, where is the …?请问……怎么走?
B: Go along this way then turn right.请您直行右转。
A:Thank you very much!非常感谢!
B: You are welcome.不客气。
3、情景练习词汇
餐厅:dining room;洗手间/卫生间: washroom bathroom restroom toilet
How to open the conversation 怎样开始谈话
询问行程
How long will you stay in China? 您在中国呆多长时间呢?
变式:Will you stay in China longer this time? 这次来中国会多呆一阵子吗?
Where do you want to go/visit in China? 您想到哪些地方去玩呢?
情景设定
A: Can you stay in China longer? 这次会在中国多待一阵吗?
B: Yeah, I will stay for three months this time. 是呀,这次我会待三个月。
A: Where do you want to go? 您想去那里玩呢?
B: We are going to see…… 我们想去。。。
A: I recommend you to go to… 我推荐您去。。
Places of interest(名胜古迹) in Beijing
天坛 the Temple of Heaven紫禁城 the Forbidden City故宫 the Imperial Palace
故宫博物馆 the Palace Museum颐和园 Summer Palace 长城 the Great Wall
颐和园 the Summer Palace长城 the Great Wall
水立方 the Water Cube 鸟巢 the Bird's Nest
句型
have a history of about……years有……年的历史
It was built in …… dynasty建于……朝
It is well-preserved.保存完好
It is one of the most famous places to visit它是最有名的……之一
It is recognized as ___________它被看作是…….
tourist attractions 景点scenic spot景点imperial palace 皇宫imperial garden 皇家园林
It was build for …它是为……而建the emperor after his death 为皇帝建的陵墓
the emperor to spend his summer days for defense purpose 为皇帝避暑
the emperor to amuse himself 为皇帝娱乐
How to end the conversation 怎样结束谈话
Wish you a happy stay in China!祝您在中国玩得愉快!Have a good day!祝您今天一切顺利!
接听电话
Hello,this is Beijing Capital International Airport, what can I do for you?
您好,这里是北京首都国际机场,你有什么事情?
Please hold on for a moment/minute. 请稍候。
Sorry, I cannot give you the answer, can you leave your name and telephone number if it is convenient.
对不起,我们现在无法给您答复,如果方便的话请留下您的姓名和电话号码。
I am sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉让您久等了。
Can you repeat it, please?/Pardon?/I am sorry? 请您重复一遍好吗?/ 再说一遍?
If you do not mind, please leave a message.如果您不介意的话请留言好吗?
Hold on for a second so I can get a pen and paper. 请稍等让我拿个纸笔。
拨打电话
Hello, may I speak to Mr. Chen? 您好,我可以和陈先生讲话吗?
Is that Mr. Chen? This is Beijing Capital International Airport. 是陈先生吗?我这里是北京首都国际机场。
Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?
I need to get in contact with him right now. 我需要马上和他联系上。
对话练习
Dialogue 1 对话1
S: Hello, this is Beijing Capital International Airport, what can I do for you?
P: Yes, I want to claim that a certain staff did not give me good service, because he gave me the wrong guidance.
S: I am sorry to hear that, but I can’t give you the answer now, I need make further investigation. If you don’t mind, please leave your name and number. I will call you /reply as soon as possible.
P: That is OK.
S: Sorry again, goodbye.
Dialogue 2 对话2
S: Hello, is that Mr. Chen? This is Beijing Capital International Airport.
P: Sorry, he is not in right now.
S: There is an emergency. I need to get in touch with him right now.
P: You can leave a message, and I will tell him once he comes back.
S: We find the bag he lost two days ago, I want him to come to make sure of that.
P: I will tell him the good news, thank you.
S: That is OK.