
(兔宝宝与大灰狼)
Mummy rabbit wants to go shopping.
(兔妈妈要去买东西。)
She tells her babies,"You must stay at home." Close the door. Close the window. Remember?"
(她交待兔宝宝说“你们一定要待在家里。把门窗关好。记住了吗?”)
A wolf comes. "I'm hungry. I want to eat something." "I smell rabbits. There are two rabbits. I'll eat them!"
(兔妈妈走后,一只大灰狼来了。它说:“我非常饿,我想吃东西。”“我闻到了兔子的味道,而且还有两只兔子,我要吃了它们!”)
The wolf knocks at the door."Hello, I'm your mummy. Open the door!"
(接着大灰狼来到门前,敲着门说:“我是你们的妈妈,把门打开!”)
The baby rabbits look out of the window."Oh, it's a wolf! A big wolf! What can we do?"
(兔宝宝们从窗户看了看,惊叫道:“噢。天哪!是一只狼,一只大灰狼。我们怎么办呀?”)
One rabbit says,"I have a good idea." Mummy, let me look at your tail."
(突然,有一只兔宝宝说“我有个好主意。”然后它对外面的大灰狼说:“妈妈,请让我们看看你的尾巴。”)
The wolf answers,"Look at my tail?" "Ok! Open the door!
(大灰狼回答说:“看看我的尾巴?哦,好的好的,那你们把门打开吧!”)
The rabbits count,"One, two, three!"
(兔宝宝们开始数着:“1、2、3”)
"Ouch!" The wolf screams,"Oh,my tail! Then he goes away (“哎呦!”大灰狼尖叫道,“我的尾巴!疼死了。”大灰狼夹着尾巴逃跑了。)
Mummy rabbit comes back. She smiles.
(过了一会,兔妈妈回来了。它听了兔宝宝和大灰狼的故事后笑了。This story tells us to think more of a problem, think twice. Hope you will like.
这个故事告诉我们做事之前要多多思考,三思而后行,希望大家能够喜欢。
