http://m.meten.com/test/xingzuo.html?tid=16-73675-0
美联英语提供:
70.电视频道问题
Guest: Excuse me.sir. Are there only 3 programs in your hotel?
容户:打扰一下,先生,旅馆的电视节目只有3个吗?
Clerk: Of counrsenot.We have 50 channels in all.
柜台服务员:当然不是,我们总共有50个频道。
Guest: Well.Iam afraid it must be my fault.Can you send someone here to help me?
客户:哦,那恐怕是我搞错了吧,你派一个人过来看一下好吗?
Clerk: OK.I will send a maid to your room right now.
柜台服务员:好的,我现在派个服务员到您的房间。
Notes:
fault n.过错,失误
71.在前台兑换货币
Guest: Good morning,sir.lstherea bank near here?
客户:早上好先生,这附近有银行吗?
ClOfk: There is one.5 blocks away from here?
柜台服务员:有一个,离这里5个街区o
Guest: Well,that's too far.Can you chango some money for me?
客户:嗯,那太远了o你能帮我换些钱吗t
Clerk: Surely of course.What kind Of currency have you got?
柜台服务员:当然可以o你带了哪种货币?
GueSt: RMB.
客户:人民币。
Clerk: How much would you like to change?
柜台服务员:想换多少呢?
Guest: 1000 Yuan.Here you are.
客户:1000元,给你。
Notes:
blocks n.街区
currency n.货币
72.询问如何拨打国内电话
Clerk: Room service. May I help you?
拒台服务员:客房部,我能帮您吗?
Guest: Yes, can you tell me how to use the phone in my room?
客户:是的,能告诉我怎么使用房间里的电话吗?
Clerk: Certainly. lf you want to make a local call, dial 10 firBt and then call the number you want.
柜台服务员:当然,您如果想打本地电话先拨10.然后再拨您要的号码。
Guest: Thank you.
客户:谢谢你。
73.询问如何拨打国际长途电话
Clerk: Room service.What can I do for you?
柜台服务员:客房部,我能帮您什么吗?
Guest:I would like to have an intemational call to Paris.Can you tell how to d0?
客户:我想往巴黎打个国际长途电话,能告诉我怎么打吗?
Clerk: Yes. In that case.you should connect the operator and he will connect you with the one you want.
柜台服务员:好的,那样的话,您应该先联线接线员,他会帮您联线您要找的人。
Guest: Well,what is the operator's number?
客户:嗯,接线员的号码是多少?
Clerk: 543210.
柜台服务员:5432100
Guest: Fine.Thank you.
客户:谢谢你。
Notes:
intemation call 国际长途电话
77.拨打旅馆内线电话
Guest: Excuse me.I.d like to have an inside call to my friend and what shall I d0?
客户:打扰一下,我想给我的朋友打个内线电话,该怎么办呢?
Clerk: Do you know his room number?
柜台服务员:你知道他的房间号吗?
Guest: Yes.
客户:是的。
Clerk: Well dial 51 and then the room number.
柜台服务员:拨51再加他的房间号就可以了。
Guest: Thanks a lot.
客户:非常感谢。
Notes:
inside n.内部的