
我的护照丢拉 I’ve lost my passport. 中国大使馆在哪? Where is Chinese Embassy?
能找个中文员工给我吗? Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff?
附近有局吗? Is there a police station here? 我应该问谁? Whom should I ask to?
请帮助我 Please help me 我感觉不舒服 I feel sick
我时间很急 I'm in a hurry 我迷路了 I'm lost
情景口语:机场实用英语口语对话
1.入境英语
本单元将告诉你一些放诸各国都大同小异的入境询问问题,详细研读后,下次再面对移民官时,你就可从容不迫地回答问题,而不至面红耳赤地呆站原地了。
May I see your passport, please? Here is my passport / Here it is.
麻烦请给我你的护照。 这是我的护照。
Where are you staying? I will stay at Boston Hotel.
将在那儿住宿? 我将住在波士顿饭店。
What's the purpose of your visit? Sightseeing (Business).
旅行的目的为何? 观光 (公务)。
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan? Yes, here it is.
是否有回程机票? 有的,这就是回程机票。
How long will you be staying in the United States? I plan to stay for about 10 days.
预计在美国停留多久? 预计停留约10天。
I'm just passing through. I am leaving for Geneva tonight.
我只是过境而已。今晚即动身前往日内瓦。
How much money do you have with you? I have 800 dollars.
你随身携带多少现金? 大约800元。
Good. Have a nice day. Thank you.
祝你玩得愉快。 谢谢。
2.行李遗失
本篇将提供在遗失行李的意外状况下,旅客如何用简单而清楚的英语,向工作人员描述本身行李特色,提供足够资料,以便掌握时间找回失物。
Where can I get my baggage? It's a small bag. It's light brown.
我在何处可取得行李? 它是一个茶色小旅行袋。
I can't find my baggage. Here is my claim tag.
我找不到我的行李。 这是我的行李票。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.
我们正在调查,请稍等一下。
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.
Would you come with me to the office?
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。
请和我到办公室。
Could you please check it urgently?
是否可麻烦紧急查询?
How soon will I find out?
多快可找到?
How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
你总共遗失了几件行李?
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.
一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?
若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?
Can you describe your baggage?
请描述你的行李。
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.
它是一个中型的灰色新秀丽皮箱。
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue.
它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。
I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.
我想要购买过夜所需的用品。
3.海关申报
每个国家的出、入境申报规则皆不同,有些国家不准许携带农产品,有些国家规定携带现金额度,然而,无论规则为何,按照出、入境国家的规则照实申报,是必须确实遵守的原则。若被查获,不仅在金钱上必须付出加倍罚款,而且会破坏旅游心情。因此,最好在出发前打听好目的国是否有特殊申报规定,以免兴冲冲带了一堆东西,却被海关全数没收。
Your passport and declaration card, please.
请出示护照和申报单。
Do you have anything to declare? This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.
是否有任何东西需要申报? 这是我要带去的当地纪念品。
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes? No, I don't.
你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗? 没有。
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
是的,我带了两瓶酒。
Please open this bag. The camera is for my personal use.
请打开这个袋子。 这个相机是我私人使用的。
What are these? These are for my personal use.
这些东西是做何用? 这些是我私人使用的东西。
These are gifts for my friends.
这些是给朋友的礼物。
you'll have to pay duty on this.
你必须为这项物品缴付税金。
Do you have any other baggage?
你还有其它行李吗?
O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的。
4.机场旅游信息
为了使旅客在踏入异国的第一步便能充份掌握旅途中所需的信息,大部份国际机场皆设有「旅游咨询中心」(TOURIST INFORMATION),
Where is the tourist information?
旅游咨询中心在那里?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?
是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?
Is there an airport bus to the city?
是否有机场巴士可到市区?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?
是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?
Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?
巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?
Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?
是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?
Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?
我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?
I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).
我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。
How can I get to Hilton Hotel?
我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?
How much is it per night?
每晚费用为多少?
Do you have a hotel list?
这儿有饭店目录吗?
Does it include tax and service charge?
费用是否包含税与服务费?
Can I have a youth hostel list?
是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?
Is breakfast included?
早餐是否已包含于费用内?
May I have a city map?
是否可给我一份城市地图?
Is there a discount for staying several days?
若停留数日是否有任何折扣?
Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?
我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?
I'd like to stay for two nights.
我想要停留两晚。
5.机位预约、确认篇
虽然现在许多航空公司已取消72小时前需确认机位的手续,然而,以防万一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打电话确认机位无误。若机位预订有问题,最好马上重新订位,以免延误行程。
Hello. This is United Airlines.
联合航空,您好。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
我想要再确认班机。
What's your name and flight number?
请说您的大名与班机号码?
My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number
is UA 003 for Los Angeles.
我的名字是杰瑞‧陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉机的联合航空003班机。
When is it? June 10th.
行程是那一天? 6月10日。
I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.
我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
I can't find your name. Really?
我找不到您的大名。真的?
May I have your name again?
请再告诉我一次您的大名?
I still can't find your name on the reservation list.
我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.
别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。
One economy class seat, is that right?
一个经济舱座位,对吗?
Now you have been booked.
没问题,您已完成订位。
Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?
谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?
Two hours before departure time.
起飞前2小时。
You must check-in at least one hour before.
你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。
【飞机客满时】
Then, please give me a new reservation.
那么,请帮我重新订位。
Sorry, this flight is full.
抱歉,这班飞机已客满。
What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?
若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?
下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?
The day after tomorrow, Friday.
后天,星期五。
That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?
太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?
What is the fare?
费用多少?
基本语篇
多谢!-Thanks a lot. 对不起,麻烦你。—Excuse me. 抱歉。—Excuse the mess.
需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you. 谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me.
无论如何,我还要感谢你。—Thanks, anyway.
你好。--How are you! 初次见面问好。—— How do you do!
很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you. 请问您从哪来。--Where are you from?
请问贵姓。--Can I have your name? 我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)
很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you. 很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you.
希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again. 玩得快乐--Have a good time.
这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?
祝你好运。—— Good luck. 我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.
怎么了?—— What's the matter? 糟糕,严重吗?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?
我真为你难过。—— I'm sorry for you. 一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.
方向:
East 东 South 南 West 西 North 北 Left 左 Right 右 Straight on 往前直去 There 那儿
Front 前方 Back 后方 Side 侧旁 Before 之前 After 之后 First left/right 第一个转左/右的路
二、请问如何前往 ...
Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... ?
请问如何前往机场(公车站)? How do I get to the airport? (bus station?)
请问如何前往地铁? How do I get to the metro station? (Metro乃欧洲常用字)
How do I get to the subway station? (Subway乃北美洲常用字)
How do I get to the underground station?(underground乃英国常用字)
请 问 如 何 前 往 火 车 站 ? How do I get to the train station?
请 问 如 何 前 往 XXX 酒 店 ? How do I get to the hotel XXX?
请 问 如 何 前 往 警 局 ? How do I get to the police station?
请 问 如 何 前 往 旅 游 资 讯 局 ?How do I get to the tourist information office?
三、请问附近有 ...?Excuse me, Is there....... near by?
请问附近有没有面包店? Is there a baker near by?
请问附近有没有银行? Is there a bank near by?
请问附近有没有酒吧? Is there a bar near by?
请问附近有没有公车站? Is there a bus stop near by?
请问附近有没有咖啡店? Is there a cafe near by?
西饼店cake shop 找换店 change bureau 旅行社travel agent
百货店department store 公共厕所 public toilet 青年旅馆youth hotel
这附近是否有中国餐厅? Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅? Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
你知道现在哪里还有餐厅是营业的吗? Do you know of any restaurants open now?
我如何能到达那里? How can I get there?
游客问讯用语
请问旅游问讯处在哪里? Where is the tourist information centre ?
这里有从机场去市中心的巴士吗 ? Is there an airport bus(交通工具) to the city(目的地) ?
巴士车站在哪里 ? Where is the bus stop (taxi stand) ?
乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱 ? How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi ?
去希尔顿酒店怎么走 ? How can I get to Hilton hotel ?
请给我一张市区地图? May I have a city map ?
不用找钱了 Keep the change, please
请拉我去这个地址 Take me to this address, please
到市中心需要多长时间? How long does it take to go to the city centre ?
请停下来。 Stop here, please
几点发车? What time does it leave ?
在哪里卖票? Where can I get a ticket ?
请问几点能够到达那里。 Could you tell me when we get there ?
那离这里远吗? Is it far from here?
我能走着去那吗? Can I walk down there?
步行到那里需要多长时间? How long does it take to get there on foot?
我能乘巴士去那吗? Can I go there by bus?
那离这里多远? How far is it from here?
我怎么去大教堂? How can I get to the cathedral?
你应该坐5路车去 You should take the number 5 bus
我在哪乘车? Where can I get the bus?
洗手间在哪? Where is the rest room?
你能在地图上给我指路吗? Could you show me the way on this map?
能写在这吗? Could you write it down here?
几点拉? What time?
今天艺术馆开门吗? Is the museum of art open today?
门票多少钱? How much is the entrance fee?
购物
商店最晚开到几点? How late the department stores are open?
能给我一个观光册子吗? Can I have a tour brochure?
你什么时间离开? What time do you leave?
多长时间能到那? How long does it take to get there?
我怎么到这个地址? How can I get to this address?
能告诉我怎么到那吗? Could you tell me how to get there?
最近的超市在哪? Where is the nearest supermarket from here?
这个镇有什么特产吗? Are there any unusual things produced in this town?
我在哪里能买到 Where can I buy it?
这有免税店吗? Is there a duty-free shop?
什么时候商店开始营业? What time do stores open?
谢谢,我只是看看 I’m just looking.thank you
我想看看这个 I’d like to see this
能找个我这么大号的吗? Could you show me something in my size?
我能拿下来吗? Can I pick it up?
你有像这个一样的吗? Do you have one like this?
我想要个橱窗里的 I’d like the one in the window
能给我看看另一件吗? Could you show me another one?
你们有什么颜色的? What kind of colors do you have?
你有一些小号的吗? Do you have anything smaller?
你有其他风格的吗? Do you have any other style?
有红色的吗? Do you have a red one?
这不是我要找的 This is not what I’m looking for
这个太大拉 This is too big
你有更大的吗? Do you have a bigger one?
你有其他颜色的这个东西吗? Do you have the same thing in any other colors?
我可以试穿吗? Can I try this on?
换衣间在哪? Where is the fitting room?
这就是我的号 This is just my size.
这个不适合 It doesn’t fit
太短拉(长/紧/松) This is too short (long/tight/loose)
太贵拉 It’s too expensive for me
能便宜点吗? Can I have it in a cheaper price?
你有大约80圆的东西吗? Do you have anything else around 80 dollars?
我能得到些折扣吗? Can I get a little discount?
我要这个 I’ll take this
我要3个这样的 I’d like three same as this.
你能把它作为礼物包装吗? Can you wrap it as a gift?
你能分别包装吗? Can you wrap these separately?
还有其他的吗? Anything else?
不,够拉 No. that’s all
能给我个纸袋吗? Can I have a paper bag?
我要带着这个 I’ll take this
一共多少钱? How much it all together?
含税了吗? Does it include tax?
能给我个收条吗? Can I have a receipt, please
还没有找我钱呢 I don’t have my change back yet.
我已经付钱了 I already paid
能给我张退税表吗? May I have the form for tax refund?
我在哪能得到退税表 Where can I get a form for tax refund?
我要申报吗? Do I have to declare?
我过海关有什么困难吗? Will I have any difficulties with customs?
这有个污点 I found a stain here
能换这个吗? Could you exchange this, please?
能换个新的吗? Could you change it for a new one?
我想退掉它 I’d like to return this
能退给我钱吗? Can I have a refund?
餐厅
挑选位子:
(我们喜欢靠窗的桌位。) We’d prefer a table by the window.
(我们想要坐在窗边。) We’d like to sit by the window.
(我们想要坐在非吸烟区。) We’d like to sit in the nonsmoking area.
(我们想要吸烟区的桌位。) We’d like a smoking table.
(我想要安静的角落,如果可能的话)I’d like a quiet corner, if possible.
(我们可以选靠近乐队的桌位吗?) Could we have a table close to the band
人数:
(我们有四个人。) We are a group of four.
(我们有三个人。) There will be three of us.
点餐:
我想尝试一下当地食物。 I’d like to have some local food.
请给我菜单。 May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜单? Do you have a menu in chinese?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗? Can I have the same dish as that?
今天的推荐餐是什么? What do you have for today’s special?
我可以点餐了吗? May I order,please?
用餐:
请告诉我要如何食用这道菜? Could you tell me how to eat this?
请给我一杯水。 I’d like a glass of water, please.
请再给我一些面包。 May I have some more bread, please.
请给我一些甜点。 I’d like a dessert, please.
甜点有哪几种? What do you have for dessert?
我点的食物还没来。 My order hasn’t come yet.
可不可以不要甜点改要水果? Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
可以给我一点这个吗? May I have just a little of it?
这不是我点的食物 This is not what I ordered.
卫生间在哪儿? Where is the washroom?
麻烦请结帐。 Check, please.
可以在这儿付帐吗? Can I pay here?
我们想要分开算帐 We like to pay separately.
帐单有一些错误。 I think there is a mistake in the bill.
可不可以麻烦再确认一次帐单? Could you check it again?
可以用这张信用卡付帐吗? Can I pay with this credit card?
请给我收据。 May I have the receipt, please.
速食餐厅用餐
在这用餐或带走? Will you be eating here or is this to go (take out)?
带走。 Take out,please.
在这用餐。 I’ll eat here.
我可以坐这里吗? Can I sit here?
我可以坐这个位子吗? Can I take this seat?
我在哪可以拿到刀与叉? Where can I get a knife and fork?(吸管:straw 筷子:chopsticks)
请给我一份三明治 A sandwich,please.
请给我全麦面包 Whole wheat,please.
请给我一个小汉堡和一份大份薯条。 I’ll have a small hamburgerand one large order of French fries.
请给我一份热狗。 Can I have a hot dog,please?
食物:
一、沙司Sauce
⑴冷沙司和冷调味品:
1马乃司沙司Mayonnaise Sauce ②千岛汁Thousand Islands Dressing ③醋油汁Oil Vinegar
④芥末沙司Mustard Sauce ⑤法式汁French Dressing ⑥奶酪汁Cheese Dressing
⑵热沙司:
1布朗沙司Brown Sauce ②苹果沙司Apple Sauce ③咖喱沙司Curry Sauce
④奶油沙司Cream Sauce ⑤番茄沙司Tomato Sauce ⑥黄油沙司Butter Sauce
二、菜肴生熟程度
⑴一成熟Rare-R⑵三成熟Medium Rare-MR⑶五成熟Medium-M⑷八成熟Medium well-MW⑸全熟Well-down W
三、早餐
1、式早餐Continental Breakfast
2、美式早餐 American Breakfast
⑴果汁类:橙汁 Orange Juice菠萝汁 Pineapple Juice番茄汁Tomato Juice柠檬汁Lemon Juice西柚汁Grape fruit Juice
⑵谷物类食品:燕麦片Oatmeal玉米片Cornflakes糖 浆Syrup蜂 蜜Honey
⑶蛋类:
1煎 蛋Fried Egg单面煎Sunny-side up双面煎Over Easy双面煎老蛋Over Hard②煮蛋Boiled Egg
嫩2-3 老5-7③炒蛋Scrambled Egg④水波蛋Poached Egg
⑤蛋卷Omelet
清蛋卷Plain omelet洋葱蛋卷Onion omelet番茄蛋卷Tomato omelet火腿蛋卷Ham omelet
⑷肉类:火腿Ham香肠Sausage烟肉Bacon
⑸面包:烤面包Toast面包卷Roll半角包Croissant黄 油Butter果 酱Jam苹果酱Apple Jam橘子酱Marmalade Jam
⑹饮料类:咖啡 coffee红茶Black Tea牛奶Milk椰子Coco
正 餐
1、头盆 Appetizers
Starters
Hord’euvres
2、汤Soups
3、色拉Salads
4、主菜Main Courses
5、甜点Desserts
①奶酪Cheese
②甜品Sweets蛋糕Cake布丁Pudding比萨Pizza煎饼Pancake冰淇淋Ice Gream水果Fruit香烟Cigarette菜单menu
烹调方法
1、煎Fried 2、炸deep-fried 3、炒Saute 4、煮Boil 5、焖Braise 6、 烩Stew 7、烤Roast 8、焗Bake 9、铁扒Grill 10、串烧Broil
酒店早餐英语口语
水果: 西瓜 Water melon 调料: 方糖 Sugar
西红柿 Tomato 盐 Salt
香蕉 Banana 酱油 Soy sauce
梨 Pear 果酱 Jam
橙 Orange 椒盐 Pepper
葡萄 Grape 醋 Vinegar
黄油 Butter
点心: 蛋糕 Cake
煎饺 Fried dumpling 双面煎蛋 Fried over
油条 Deep-fried dough sticks 单面煎蛋 Sunny side up
肉包 Steamed stuffed buns 咸鸭蛋 Salt duck’s egg
夹馅面包 Bread sandwich 烤面包 Toast
炒饭 Fried rice 炒面 Fried Noodles
稀饭 Rice grud
饮料:
牛奶 Milk 咖啡 Coffee 豆浆 Saybean milk 橙汁 Orange juice 黑咖 Blak coffee 奶咖 White coffee
红茶 Red tea 绿茶Green tea
1. 欢迎到我们餐厅来。Welcome to our restaurant.
2. 祝您用餐愉快! Have a good time!
3. 不用谢。 You are welcome.
4. 很抱歉,那是我的错。I’m sorry, It’s my fault.
5. 卫生间在哪儿? Where is the washroom?
6. 请这边走。 This way, please.
7. 对不起,恐怕这个要额外付费。I’m afraid, You should pay it extra.
8. 这咖啡是为您免费提供的。 The coffee is free for you.
9. 您如何付款,刷卡还是现金?How would you like to pay in cash or by credit card?
10. 这是您的帐单,请核查并签字。This is your bill,Please check it and sign here.
住宿篇
我會晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我在台北已预订房间。 I made a reservation in Taipei.
我想要一间安静一点的房间。 I'd like a quiet room.
我想要楼上的房间。 I'd like a room on the upper level.
我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。 I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
随时都有热水供应吗? Is hot water available any time?
我可以看一看房间吗? May I see the room?
是否还有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房间? Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?
我要订这间房间 I'll take this room.
麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。 Would you fill in this registration form?
这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗? Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?
是否可代为保管贵重物品? Could you keep my valuables?
餐厅在那儿? Where is the dining room?
餐厅几点开始营业? What time does the dining room open?
早餐几点开始供应? What time can I have breakfast?
旅馆内有美容院(理发院)吗? Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?
是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片? Can I have a card with the hotel's address?
最近的地铁站在那里? Where is the nearest subway station?
是否可在此购买观光巴士券? Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
出国旅游搭乘飞机常用英语
机场指示牌
| 中文 | 英文 | 中文 | 英文 |
| 机场费 | airport fee | 出站(出港、离开) | departures |
| 国际机场 | international airport | 登机手续办理 | check-in |
| 国内机场 | domestic airport | 登机牌 | boarding pass (card) |
| 机场候机楼 | airport terminal | 护照检查处 | passport control immigration |
| 国际候机楼 | international terminal | 行李领取处 | luggage claim; baggage claim |
| 国际航班出港 | international departure | 国际航班旅客 | international passengers |
| 国内航班出站 | domestic departure | 中转 | transfers |
| 卫星楼 | satellite | 中转旅客 | transfer passengers |
| 入口 | in | 中转处 | transfer correspondence |
| 出口 | exit; out; way out | 过境 | transit |
| 进站(进港、到达) | arrivals | 报关物品 | goods to declare |
| 不需报关 | nothing to declare | 贵宾室 | V. I. P. room |
| 海关 | customs | 购票处 | ticket office |
| 登机口 | gate; departure gate | 付款处 | cash |
| 候机室 | departure lounge | 出租车 | taxi |
| 航班号 | FLT No (flight number) | 出租车乘车点 | Taxi pick-up point |
| 来自...... | arriving from | 大轿车乘车点 | coach pick-up point |
| 预计时间 | scheduled time (SCHED) | 航空公司汽车服务处 | airline coach service |
| 实际时间 | actual | 租车处(旅客自己驾车) | car hire |
| 已降落 | landed | 公共汽车 | bus; coach service |
| 前往...... | departure to | 公用电话 | public phone; telephone |
| 起飞时间 | departure time | 厕所 | toilet; W. C; lavatories; rest room |
| 延误 | delayed | 男厕 | men‘s; gent‘s; gentlemen‘s |
| 登机 | boarding | 女厕 | women‘s; lady‘s |
| 由此乘电梯前往登机 | stairs and lifts to departures | 餐厅 | restaurant |
| 迎宾处 | greeting arriving | 酒吧 | bar |
| 由此上楼 | up; upstairs | 咖啡馆 | coffee shop; cafe |
| 由此下楼 | down; downstairs | 免税店 | duty-free shop |
| 银行 | bank | 邮局 | post office |
| 货币兑换处 | money exchange; currency exchange | 出售火车票 | rail ticket |
| 订旅馆 | hotel reservation | 旅行安排 | tour arrangement |
| 行李暂存箱 | luggage locker | 行李牌 | luggage tag |
飞机票
| (指限定条件) | endorsements/restrictions | 前往城市 | to |
| 旅客姓名 | name of passenger | 承运人(公司) | carrier |
| 旅行经停地点 | good for passage between | 航班号 | flight no. |
| 起点城市 | from | 座舱等级 | class (fare basis) |
| 起飞日期 | date | 机号 | plane No. |
| 起飞时间 | time | 机座号 | seat No. |
| 订座情况 | status | 吸烟坐位 | smoking seat |
| 机票确认 | ticket confirm | 非吸烟席 | non-smoking seat |
| 登机口 | gate |
| 姓 | family name | 年 | year |
| 名 | First (Given) Name | 月 | month |
| 性别 | sex | 偕行人数 | accompanying number |
| 男 | male | 职业 | occupation |
| 女 | female | 专业技术人员 | professionals & technical |
| 国籍 | nationality | 行政管理人员 | legislators &administrators |
| 国籍 | country of citizenship | 办事员 | clerk |
| 护照号 | passport No. | 商业人员 | commerce (Business People) |
| 原住地 | country of Origin (Country where you live) | 服务人员 | service |
| 前往目的地国 | destination country | 农民 | farmer |
| 登机城市 | city where you boarded | 工人 | worker |
| 签证签发地 | city where visa was issued | 其他 | others |
| 签发日期 | date issue | 无业 | jobless |
| 前往国家的住址 | address while in | 签名 | signature |
| 街道及门牌号 | number and street | 官方填写 | official use only |
| 城市及国家 | city and state | 日 | day |
| 出生日期 | date of Birth (Birthdate) |
| 姓 | surname | 失效日期(或必须在...日之前入境) | expiry date ( 或 before) |
| 名 | first (given) name | 停留期为...... | for stays of |
| 性别 | sex | 10天 | ten days |
| 出生日期 | birthdate | 8周 | eight weeks |
| 国籍 | nationality | 3个月 | three months |
| 护照号 | passport No. | 6个月 | six months |
| 编号 | control No. | 1年 | one year |
| 签发地 | Issue At | 3年 | three years |
| 签发日期 | Issue Date (或On) | 签证种类 | visa type(class) |
| 一月 | JAN | 七月 | JUL |
| 二月 | FEB | 八月 | AUG |
| 三月 | MAR | 九月 | SEP |
| 四月 | APR | 十月 | OCT |
| 五月 | MAY | 十一月 | NOV |
| 六月 | JUN | 十二月 | DEC |
| 天 | day (s) | 年 | year (s) |
| 周 | week (s) | 1993年6月12日 | 12 Jun. 1993 |
| 月 | month (s) | 1993年6月12日 | Jun. 12, 1993 |
| Immigration | 入境检查 | duty-free items | 免税品 |
| Passport control | 护照检查 | Quarantine | 检疫 |
| Outgoing passenger card | 入境登记卡 | Residents | 本国居民 |
| Ongoing passenger card | 出境登记卡 | Non-residents | 外国居民 |
| Customs declaration card | 海关申报单 | Visa | 签证 |
| Currency declaration | 现金申报单 | Destination | 目的地 |
| A gift for my friend | 送给朋友的礼物 | Valid (invalid) | 有效(无效) |
| Chinese medicine | 中药 | Cash | 现金 |
| Prohibited articles | 违禁品 | Yellow card | 健康卡 |
