D: I'd like to know when your last menstruation was.
医生:我想知道您上次月经的日期。
P: It was on Aug . 14,1986.
病人:上次是1986年8月14日。
D: Are your menstual cycles regular?
医生:您例假准吗?
P: Yes , they are , I think .
病人:是的,我认为很准。
D: In that case , your due date will be May 21,1987.
医生:这样的话,您的预产期就是1987年5月21日。
P: In May . It's good . I mean the weather , of course.
病人:五月生,那太好了。当然,我是说天气。
D: Yes . And if you have bleding , watery discharge , pain in your lower abdomen and legs , please tell me .
医生:当然。如果您出血,或排出水状物,或有小腹痛和腿痛,请对我说。
P: when I am tired , I have some pain in my legs.
病人:我一累就会腿痛。 D: If you have heriditary disease . You'd better not hide it from your doctor , for he'll tell you what to do in order to make your delivery safe.
医生:您要是有什么遗传病,可千万别不跟在夫说,因为他知道了这些会告诉您怎样去做,以保证安全生产。
P: I don't think I have any.
病人:我想,我没有什么遗传病。
D: I suggest that you have an examination of routine blood and urine , liver function and blood group, take more nourishment and avoid sexual relations.
医生:我看您应该做个血常规和尿常规,查查肝功能,验验血型,多吃营养,不要同房。
P: Thank you .I'll remember
病人:谢谢您。我会记住的。
二、Patient: Doctor , I really worry about my feet. They are swollen , and my fingers . too .
病人:大夫,我真担心自己的脚,都肿了,连手指头也肿了。
Dctor : do you have any dizziness , nausea , vomithing , headache or vision blurrig?
医生:您有头晕,恶心、呕吐、头疼或视力模糊的问题吗?
P: Only some headache.
病人:就是有点儿头疼。
D: Well , your blood pressure is 160/95mmHg…… And your eyelids , a little bit swollen 。
医生:好,您高压160,低压95.看看眼皮,有点水肿。
P: Yes.
病人:是的。
D: Your routine urine exam shows that the urine albumin is positive with 2 plus . Omit salt . We call your problem as toemia of pregnancy . You've got to be admitted to hospital .
医生:您的尿常规反映是尿蛋折两个加号。应忌盐。我们管您的病叫妊娠中毒,您应住院。
P:Then I'd like to be admitted tomorrow.
病人:那么我明天再住吧。
三、Patient: Doctor , It's berrible . I saw some blood discharge today . This is 8day be fore my due date.
病人:大夫,太吓人了。今天开始流血了,可离预产期还有8天呢。
Doctor : Don't worry . we can help you .do you feel any pain in your abdomen?
医生:别急,我们会帮助您,肚子疼过吗?
P: Rather mild pain but not regular.
病人:疼倒不是很疼,而且是一阵阵的。
D: Any watery discharge?
医生:流过水状物吗?
P: No
病人:没有。
D: Is this your first pregnancy?
医生:这是第一胎吗?
P: No , it's the second time.
病人:不,这是第二胎。
D: What about the first delivery?
医生:第一胎的情况如何?
P: It was quick , but I bled a lot soon after the baby was born.
病人:很快,但出血很多。
D: if the placenta remains in the uterus for too long , you bleed.
医生,如果胎盘在子宫内停留过长,就会出血。
P: I see
病人:我懂了。
D: This time your fetus is in a right position and the head is deeply engaged . The fetal heart is strong and the beat is regular . There is slight bleeding from the vaginal . You know , this is the preliminary stage of labor.
医生:这次您的胎儿位正,头已经固定,胎心很强,也很规律。阻道少量出血,您知道,这是要临产了。
P: But I feel contractions .
病人:可我已经感到宫缩。
D: Well , I'll see The cervix is open about 3cm . Your baby will be delivered boday.
医生:好,让我看看……宫口开了3厘米,今天能生
P: I hope so .
病人:但愿如此。
四、Patient: Right this morning , I began to bleed profusely , doctor , I'm afraid something berrible will happen .
病人:今天早晨我大出血,怕要出什么事了。
D: Do you feel contractions in your uterus?
医生:有宫缩吗?
P: Yes , terrible contractions and pain in lower abdonmen , too .
病人:缩得厉害,小肚子也疼得厉害。
D: Your amniotic fluid has escaped and you must be admitted into hospital at once.
医生:您已经破水了,必须马上住院。
Patient : Oh! It's so painful!
病人:哦!疼死了!
Doctor : It's the labor pain and it's normal . How long is the interval between contractions?
医生:这是产痛,正常现象。宫缩间隙是多少?
P: About 2-3 minutes.
病人:大约二三分钟。
D: Now , please take a deep breath Hold your breath Breathe out Breathe rapidly as if you were panting Oh , you've born a daughter. Congratulatilons.
医生:好,请深呼吸,吸气……呼气!用力!好,给您道喜,您生了女孩儿。