
although loneliness has always been a friend of mine.孤独一直是我的朋友
i'm leaving my life in ur hands.自从你离开我的生活
people say i'm crazy that i am blind.朋友说我疯了太盲目
risking it all in a glance.激情总是短暂的
how you got me blind is still a mystery.你为何能使我如此盲目仍是个谜
i can't get u out of my head.我就是无法忘了你
don't care what is written in ur history.我不在乎你过去的种种
as long as u're here with me.只要你陪在我身边
i don't care who u are.我不在乎你是怎样个人
where u're from.你从那里来
what u did.你做过什么
as long as u love me.只要你爱我就好
who u are.你是怎样个人
where u're from.你从那里来
don't care what u did.我不在乎你做过什么
as long as u love me.只要你爱我就好
every little thing that u have said done.所有你说过的话和做过的事
feels like it's deep within me.都深深的烙印在我心里
doesn't really matter if u're on the run.我甚至于不在乎你是否就要逃开
it seems like we're meant 2 be.我以为我们是一对的
i've tried 2 hide it so that no one knows.我试着把感情隐藏起来不让任何人知道
but i guess it shows.但我无法不流露真情
when u look in 2 my eyes.当你凝视着我时
what u did where u're comin from.你做过什么从那里来
i don't care,as long as u love me,baby!我不在乎,只要你爱我就好,宝贝!
i don't care.我不在乎
eyes on me
注视我的目光
whenever sang my songs.每次唱自己的歌
on the stage,on my own!独自在舞台上
whenever said my words.道出心声
wishing they would be heard.希望有人聆听
i saw you smiling at me.看见你对我微笑
was it real or just my fantasy?真的吗?亦或只是我的幻想?
you'd always be there in the corner.你总待在角落里
of this tiny little bar.在这个小酒吧中
my last night here for you.最后在此为你待一个晚上
samg old songs,just once more.最后唱一遍相同的老歌
my last night here with you?这是与你在一起的最后一晚吗?
maybe yes,maybe no.也许,是也许不是.
i kind of liked it your way.我有些喜欢你注视我的方式
how you shyly placed ur eyes on me.害羞地凝视着我
oh,did you ever know?哦,你可知道
that i had mine on you.我也在注视着你
darling,so there you are.达令,你就在那儿
with that look on your face.脸上的表情
as if you're never hurt.好象从未受过伤害
as if you're never down.从未失败
shall i be the one for you?我可以是哪个人吗?
who pinches you softly but sure.那个温柔而坚定地拧你一下的人
if frown is shown then.如果你皱眉
i'll know that you're on dreamer.我会知道你不是在梦游
so let me come to you.让我靠近你
close as i wanted to be近到我满意
close enough for me.近到我
to feel your heart beating fast.能听见你的心跳加速
and stay there as i whisper.我停靠在那儿悄声诉说
how i love you peaceful eyes on me.多么喜欢你凝视我的宁静的双眼
did you ever know.哦,你可知道
that i had mine on you.我也在注视着你
darling,so share with me.爱人,如果你的爱够深
your love if you have enough.和我分享吧
ur tests if you're holding back.强忍住的泪水和痛苦
or pain if that's what it is.也让我分担
how can i let you know.怎样让你知道
i'm more than the dress the voice.我不仅是这样的音容笑貌.
just reach me out then.伸手碰一下我
you'll know that you're not dreaming.便会知道你不是在做梦
Trouble is a friend
Trouble will find you no mater where you go, oh oh. 无论你躲到哪,麻烦都会找上你,哦哦
No Matter if you're fast no matter if you're slow, oh oh.无论你是快还是慢,哦哦
The eye of the storm and the cry in the morn, oh oh.在拂晓痛哭,就像暴雨来袭,哦哦
Your fine for a while but then start to lose control.你暂时安好,但也即将失控
He's there in the dark,他就在黑暗中
He's there in my heart,他就在我心里
He waits in the winds 他在幕后等待
He's gotta play a part.他准备发威
Trouble is a friend,yeah 麻烦是个朋友.
Trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh! 麻烦是我的一个朋友,哦哦
Trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe, oh oh.麻烦是朋友,可也是魔鬼,哦哦
And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow, oh oh.不管我怎么对待他,他似乎都在成长,哦哦
He sees what I see and he knows what I know, oh oh.他看我所看,知我所知.哦哦
So don't forget as you ease on down the road.因此即便将来安宁也别忘了他
He's there in the dark,他就在黑暗中
he's there in my heart,他就在我心里
He waits in the winds 他在幕后等待
He's gotta play a part.他准备发威
Trouble is a friend,yeah 麻烦是个朋友,耶
Trouble is a friend of mine.oh oh! 麻烦是我的一个朋友,哦哦
So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm.所以即便他拽住你的手臂了也别惊慌
I roll down the window, I'm a sucker for his charm .我摇下车窗,我臣服于他
Trouble is a friend,yeah 麻烦是个朋友,耶
Trouble is a friend of mine. Oh oh! 麻烦是我的一个朋友,哦哦
Oh how I hate the way he makes me feel. 哦,我痛恨他给我的感受
And how I try to make him leave; I try. 我该如何赶他离开,我尽力
Oh Oh I try! 哦哦,我尽力
But he's there in the dark, 他就在黑暗中
He's there in my heart, 他就在我心里
He waits in the winds 他在幕后等待
He's gotta play a part.他准备发威
Trouble is a friend,yeah 麻烦是个朋友,耶
Trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh! 麻烦是我的一个朋友,哦哦
So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm.所以即便他拽住你的手臂了也别惊慌
I roll down the window, I'm a sucker for his charm .我摇下车窗,我臣服于他
Trouble is a friend,yeah 麻烦是个朋友,耶
Trouble is a friend of mine. Oh oh! 麻烦是我的一个朋友,哦哦
Oh 哦
