最新文章专题视频专题问答1问答10问答100问答1000问答2000关键字专题1关键字专题50关键字专题500关键字专题1500TAG最新视频文章推荐1 推荐3 推荐5 推荐7 推荐9 推荐11 推荐13 推荐15 推荐17 推荐19 推荐21 推荐23 推荐25 推荐27 推荐29 推荐31 推荐33 推荐35 推荐37视频文章20视频文章30视频文章40视频文章50视频文章60 视频文章70视频文章80视频文章90视频文章100视频文章120视频文章140 视频2关键字专题关键字专题tag2tag3文章专题文章专题2文章索引1文章索引2文章索引3文章索引4文章索引5123456789101112131415文章专题3
当前位置: 首页 - 正文

The Vampire Diaries 吸血鬼日记第一季16集中英双语剧本

来源:动视网 责编:小OO 时间:2025-10-03 20:38:08
文档

The Vampire Diaries 吸血鬼日记第一季16集中英双语剧本

看吸血鬼日记学英语TheVampireDiaries第1季16集:ThereGoestheNeighborhood-Monologue:PreviouslyontheVampireDiariesmonologue:戏剧独白previously:以前vampire:吸血鬼diary:日记吸血鬼日记前情提要Foroveracentury,Ihavelivedinsecret...insecret:秘密的,私下的一个多世纪以来我都秘密地生活Untilnow.Iknowtherisk,直到现在我知道风
推荐度:
导读看吸血鬼日记学英语TheVampireDiaries第1季16集:ThereGoestheNeighborhood-Monologue:PreviouslyontheVampireDiariesmonologue:戏剧独白previously:以前vampire:吸血鬼diary:日记吸血鬼日记前情提要Foroveracentury,Ihavelivedinsecret...insecret:秘密的,私下的一个多世纪以来我都秘密地生活Untilnow.Iknowtherisk,直到现在我知道风


看吸血鬼日记学英语The Vampire Diaries 第1季 16集:There Goes the Neighborhood

-Monologue: Previously on the Vampire Diaries

monologue: 戏剧独白 previously: 以前 vampire: 吸血鬼 diary: 日记

吸血鬼日记前情提要

For over a century, I have lived in secret...

in secret: 秘密的,私下的

一个多世纪以来我都秘密地生活

Until now. I know the risk,

直到现在我知道风险很大

but I have to know her.

但我必须认识她

Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine.

dead ringer: <俚语>酷似某人[when someone looks very similar to someone else; a lookalike.—from Urban Dictionary]

Elena 她和Katherine长得一模一样

What happened to your face.

你的脸怎么了

It’s nothing.

没什么

It didn’t look like nothing.

看起来不像没事

Matty tells me you broke his heart.

Matty说你伤了他的心

Mon.

妈妈

He found his rebound girl.

rebound: 弹回,弹起

他找到反弹期女友咯

There’s a tomb under the church.

tomb: 坟墓 church: 教堂

在教堂下面有个坟墓

You saved everyone in the church.

你救出了教堂下的所有人?

27 vampires, Damon

27只吸血鬼啊

You can’t just bring them back.

Damon 不能说放就放啊

It’s Harper.

是Harper

I’m glad you found us.

很高兴你能找到我们

Annabelle, close the door, please.

Annabelle 关上门谢谢

-Anna: Hey, Bouffin.

嗨 Bouffin

What are you guys watching?

你们在看什么呢

You guys have watching the same thing the whole time?

一直在看这个?

There are over 150 channels. It’s called a remote control.

channel: 频道 remote: 远程的;遥控的 control: 操纵装置

里边有150个频道这是遥控器

This button changes the channel.

button: 按钮

这个按钮可以换台

Hold it like this.

像这样拿着就好

-Ms. Givens: did you get enough, sweetheart?

够了吗亲爱的?

-Frederick: For now.

for now: 目前,暂时

暂时够了

Anna, are you hungry? Do you want a little?

hungry: 饥饿的

Anna 你饿了吗要不要来点

-Anna: No. thank you, Miss Givens.

不谢谢 Givens小姐

Why don't you lay down for a while and get some rest?

lay down: (使)躺下 lay: 躺 rest: 休息

你要不躺下休息一会儿吧?

-Frederick: E's fine.

她没事

Aren't you, Miss Givens?

我说的没错吧 Givens小姐

-Ms. Givens: Of course, I am.

没错

I'm fine.

我很好

-Matt: Hey, mom.

妈妈

mom.

妈妈

hey, mom.

嘿妈妈

-Mrs. Donovan: What? I'm trying to sleep.

干嘛? 我正努力入睡

-Matt: Uh, I was just making sure you were alive.

alive: 活着的

我只是想确认你还活着

-Mrs. Donovan: I'm sorry, sweetie, it was a late night.

sweetie: [口语]亲爱的人

对不起亲爱的昨晚折腾得太晚了

My head is throbbing.

throbbing: 抽动的,抽痛的

头现在隐隐作痛

-Matt: Yeah, um, I'd appreciate it if y wouldn't bring the party home.

appreciate: 感激

如果你没在家开派对我

会很感激的

And I'm pretty sure the neighbors would appreciate it, too.

neighbor: 邻居

邻居们会更感动

-Mrs. Donovan: It wasn't a party. it was one guy.

那不是个派对只有一个人

Don't be so judging.

judging: 决断型

别老妄下论断好吧

-Matt: Yeah, well, I talked to Roberta at the grill

我和Grill的Roberta谈过了

and there's still bartending position open if you,

bartending: [美口]当酒吧侍者 position: 职位,工作

那有个酒保的空缺

uh, wanted to get a job.

如果你愿意去的话

-Mrs. Donovan: Well,I figured she'd still be pissed about the last time I worked there.

pissed: 愤怒的 figure: 认为

我担心她还在为以前我在那工作时的事忿忿不平呢

-Matt: I think she's desperate.

desperate: 不顾一切的;令人绝望的;极度渴望的

我想她是缺人缺大发了

-Mrs. Donovan: I'll check it out.

我会试试看的

-Matt: Yeah?

真的?

-Mrs. Donovan: Don't act so surprised.

act: 表现

不用那么惊讶吧

-Matt: Well, I mean, I just-- I didn't know how long you planned on sticking around here.

stick around: 逗留;在附近徘徊 stick: 坚持

我只是不知道你会留在这多久

-Mrs. Donovan: Well, there's back grant and due.

back: 过去的 grant: 拨款 due: 到期的;预期的;应付的,到期的;预期的;应付的

还有欠租要还呐

-Matt: He's back in everything, mom.

啥都欠着呐妈

-Mrs. Donovan: I guess, then, I’ll check it out.

我刚说了嘛我会试试的

who’s that?

那是谁?

-Matt: That's Caroline.

Caroline

Easy.

放轻松

yeah, come in.

请进

-Caroline: Hi, Mrs. Donovan.

你好 Donovan夫人

-Matt: I,uh,ok,well,we're gonna late,so,let's just get going.

我们快迟到了走吧

hi.

-Caroline: HI

-Matt: How are you

你咋样哇?

-Caroline: good.

-Stefan: Damon hasn't said a word to me.

Damon不和我说话

Every time I try to talk to him,****

每次我找机会开口他就避开

-Elena:do you think he's still trying to find Katherine?

你认为他还会继续找Katherine吗?

-Stefan: I don't know.

不知道

He waited 145 years, only to find out that Katherine could not care less.

less: 较少的;较小的;更少的;更小的;不及…大(或多)的

他等待了Katherine145年却发现了她完全不在乎

I mean, that's gotta hurt, right?

gotta: 必须(等于have got to)

太伤人了是吧?

-Elena:And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

这事不会发生在好人身上

-Stefan: You have every reason to be upset with him.

upset: 心烦的;混乱的

你完全有理由生他的气

have you thought any more about what you're going to do?

你接下来有什么打算

-Elena: About what?

关于什么的?

Isobel, my vampire birth mother,

Isobel 我的吸血鬼生母?

who's related to my vampire ancestor Katherine,

related to: 与…有关 relate: 使…有联系 ancestor: 始祖,祖先

还与我的吸血鬼祖先K

atherine有血缘

who screwed over your vampire brother nah.

screw: [俚语]诈骗

就是那个伤了你吸血鬼兄弟的女人?

haven't thought about it at all.

我完全没想过

-Stefan: I'm sorry I brought it up.

bring up: 提出

抱歉提起不愉快的事

-Elena: It'd just be nice if we could get through one day without having to deal with any of it.

get through: 到达 deal: 处理 deal with: 处理

如果有天能不用为这些破事担心就好了

No vampire mother or brother.

没有吸血鬼母亲和兄弟

-Stefan: No vampires at all?

一个吸血鬼都不要吗?

-Elena: No vampires but you.

除了你

I just want to get us back to normal stuff like school.

normal: 正常 stuff: 东西,物质

我只是想过得正常些比如体验下校园生活

And homework.

还有作业

And here's a thought. Fun.

这主意不错吧呵呵

-Stefan: Ooh, that sounds good to me. When do we start?

听起来不错我们什么时候开始啊?

-Matt: We can watch a movie at my place.

可以看场电影来我家

-Caroline: Uh, with your mom?

和你妈妈?

And a 6-pack?

-pack: 表示“(瓶、罐头等)一箱”

加上个6块腹肌的猛男?

-Matt: You know, you don’t really help the situation.

situation: 情况;形势;处境

你这可是帮倒忙呐

You could at least try to be nice.

你至少可以试着和她友善相处

-Caroline: Oh, I'm sorry.

不好意思

It's hard for me to show kindness to people that hate me.

kindness: 仁慈;好意;友好的行为 hate: 憎恨;厌恶

很难与一个讨厌我的人和平共处

I'm not that evolved.

evolved: 进化了的

我觉悟没那么高

so,what mie tonight?

那么今晚看电影咯?

-Matt: Whatever you want to do is fine by me.

你想干什么我都同意

But I'm late and I gotta go, ok?

要迟到了我先走了

Bye.

再见

-Pearl: And the keypad is for texting,

keypad: 键盘 text: 发短信

键盘是发短信用的

which is what you do when you want to avoid talking to someone.

avoid: 避免;避开

这样你就不用直接和别人通话了

-Jeremy: Hey, Anna, it's me.

嗨 Anna 是我Jeremy

I haven't heard from you.

hear from: 收到…的信

好久没有你的消息了

-Harper: I am-- I didn't break it,I swear.

swear: 宣誓

我没偷看什么我发誓

-Pearl: I was just showing Harper what you taught me.

我正向Harper展示你教我的那些功能

What a marvelous device.

marvelous: 了不起的,非凡的 device: 装置

多了不起的发明

-Harper: Who was that?

他是谁?

-Anna: Jeremy Gilbert.

Jeremy Gilbert

-Harper: Is that your boyfriend?

他是你男朋友吗?

-Pearl: Of course not.

当然不是

Uh, what do you think?

觉得怎么样?

-Anna: You're very respectable.

respectable: 值得尊敬的

让人肃然起敬

-Pearl: That's the goal.

goal: 目标

目的就达到了

I can't say that I miss corsets.

miss: 漏掉,错过 corset: (妇女用的)束腹,紧身褡;(中世纪流行的

)紧身外套

没有束腹真舒服多了

-Anna: Susie Sunshine gave me her car keys and her ATM card.

Susie Sunshine把她的车钥匙和ATM卡都给了我

-Pearl: What’s that?

那是什么

-Anna: I'll explain later.

explain: 说明,解释 later: 稍后,随后

晚点我再解释

-Frederick: Where are you going?

你们要去哪儿

-Pearl: We have some business in town.

business: 事情

我们在镇上有些事情要处理

We'll be back as soon as we can.

会尽快赶回来的

I trust that you'll keep an eye on things.

keep an eye on: 留意,密切注视

我相信你会照看好这里

-Frederick: So, I’m the babysitter now.

babysitter: 临时照顾幼儿者

这么说我现在成保姆了

-Pearl: Frederick.

Frederick

If this is going to work, we have to cooperate with one another.

cooperate: 合作,配合

想要成功我们须要与人合作

-Frederick: So you say.

你是这么说

-Harper: I'll watch things, Miss Pearl.

我会看着的 Pearl小姐

-Pearl: Thank you, Harper.

谢谢你 Harper

-Caroline: I'm thinking nothing huge, just dinner at the grill, maybe late movie.

huge: 巨大的

我在想一些小活动比如去Grill吃个晚饭看个晚场电影

-Stefan: You mean like a double date?

double: 双重的;两倍的

你是在说四人约会吗?

-Caroline: 2 Pair out on a Friday night, coupled.

pair: 一对,一双 coupled: 成对的

两对情侣结个伴周五晚上一起出去玩

Yeah, a double date.

没错四人约会

-Elena: Do you think that's a good idea?

你觉得这主意不错?

-Caroline: Why not?

怎么了

You know, we all haven't gone out together before

知道吗我们还没有一起出去过

and I don't want it to be uncomfortable for us.

uncomfortable: 不舒服的

我希望咱们不要那么别扭了

Like, the couple dynamics have changed,

dynamics:动力,动态

情侣分分和和

and there's been a little awkwardness between you, Matt and me,

awkwardness: 尴尬

你我和Matt之间也就有了些尴尬

and I just think it's important that we get over it.

get over: 克服;恢复

我只是觉得对此释怀挺重要的

-Stefan: you know what I--I think that sounds like a great idea.

知道吗我觉得这个主意不错

-Elena: you do?

你这么想

-Stefan: Yeah.

Yeah,a nice evening out with friends.

一个美妙夜晚 和朋友一起出去

Sounds fun.

听上去挺有意思

As in fun.

挺有意思的

-Elena: A double date it is.

四人约会吧好吧

-Caroline:Ok.So, we will see you tonight.

那么晚上见了

-Elena: Ok.

好的

-Caroline: Ok.

-Elena: Ok.

好吧

-Pearl: Hello, Damon.

你好啊 Damon

-Damon: Ever hear of knocking?

知道要敲门么?

-Pearl: An invitation wasn't necessary.

invitation: 邀请 necessary:必要的;必需的

没必要获得邀请

I'm surprised that no living person resides here.

reside: 住,居住

你这居然没有活人还真是难得

Is it just you and your brother?

真只有你和弟弟住在这?

-Anna: Yeah. I think you've got vampires.

没错他将其他吸血鬼挡于门外

-Damon: Killed 'em.

我把他们都杀了

Damn!

妈的

-Pearl: Have a seat, Damon.

坐吧 Damon

I was hoping we could have a word.

我想和你聊几句

-Damon: Sure.

当然

-Jeremy: How do you become a vampire

你是怎么成为吸血鬼的?

-Bloodybecky: Brad Pitt changed me

Brad Pitt初拥了我

-FANG69: go to Vegas. ask for Wayne Newton

你可以去拉斯维加斯找Wayne Newton (美国歌手常驻拉斯维加斯演出)

-Jeremy: How do you kill a vampire?

怎样才能杀死吸血鬼?

-USUCK14: the blood of Paula Abdul

用Paula Abdul的血 (美国歌手前美国偶像评委)

-Jeremy: freak.

freak: 怪人,怪事

怪人

Serious answers only please

serious: 严肃的,认真的

说正经的拜托告诉我

-Bloodybecky: stake in the heart always works

stake: 用桩固定

把木桩插入心脏永远管用

-Jeremy: you are a believer?

believer: 相信...者

你相信吗?

-Bloodybecky: aren't you?

难道你不信?

-Pearl: We've taken up residence at a farm house just outside of town.

take up residence: 居住;定居下来;定居;择定住所 take up: 安(家),定(居);在…安置下来 residence: 住宅,住处

我们住在镇外一所农屋里

It'll suffice for now.

suffice: 足够…用,使满足 for now: 目前,暂时

暂时还容得下

-Damon: All 25 vampires?

25个吸血鬼都在那?

-Pearl: Not all. some.

不一部分

I imagine that a few have already left town.

imagine: 猜想

我猜有一些已经离开镇子了

Others are probably still in the woods or, like us, acclimating.

probably: 大概;或许;很可能 woods: 树林,森林 acclimate: 服水土;适应新环境

其他的还在树林里像我们一样还在适应阶段

-Damon: How'd they get out of the tomb?

tomb: 坟墓

他们是这么逃出坟墓的?

-Anna: I think the woods screwed up that part of our hocus-pocus.

screw up: 弄糟 part of: 部分的;一部分 hocus-pocus: 戏法

想来那片林子影响了我们的小伎俩

-Pearl: I understand from Aana that the founding families still have a secret council?

founding: 创办的;发起的 family: 家族 secret: 秘密 council: 委员会

我从Anna那了解到创始人家族还有个秘密委员会?

-Anna: And you're a part of it.

你也是委员会的一员

-Damon: Puff. that's ridiculous.

puff: (一)吹,(一)喷;一阵;噗的一声 ridiculous: 可笑的;荒谬的

真可笑

-Anna: I've been in mystic falls since the comet, Damon.

mystic: 神秘的 falls: 瀑布 comet: 彗星

慧星陨落之时我便来到神秘瀑布镇了 Damon

I'm up to speed.

up to speed: 了解最新情况

我一向雷厉风行的

-Pearl:So am I.

我也是

And now that you've infiltrated the council,

infiltrate: 渗入

现在你已经进入了委员会

I'll need to know everything they know.

我要了解一切他们掌握的情况

Starti

ng with a list of names of all the council members and their families.

list: 列表,清单 member: 成员

从成员及他们的家族名单开始

-Anna: And everyone you've supplied with vervain.

supply with: 供给;提供;以……供给 vervain: 马鞭草 supply: 供给,提供

还有你提供马鞭草的所有人名单

-Pearl: Yes, that will have to stop immediately.

immediately: 立即,立刻;直接地

没错供应也要马上停止

-Damon: What exactly are you trying to achieve?

exactly: 恰好地;正是 achieve: 达到目的

你究竟想干什么?

-Pearl: Mystic falls is our home, Damon.

神秘瀑布镇是咱的家 Damon

They took that from us.

他们从我们这夺走的

Our land, our home.

我们的土地我们的家园

It's time we rebuild.

rebuild: 重建;改造

是时候该我们重建家园了

-Damon: What, are you crazy?

什么你疯了吗

That was 18.

那都是18年的事了

Wake up, woman. The world has moved on.

move on: 前进

清醒点吧姐姐早就改朝换代了

-Pearl: As a reward for your help, I’m willing to give you what you want most.

reward: 报酬,酬谢

作为回报我会把你最想要的东西给你

-Damon: I want nothing.

我什么都不想要

-Pearl: Katherine.

Katherine

-Damon: You wouldn't even know where she was.

你连她在哪儿都不清楚

You've been under the ground for the last 1 1/2 centuries.

ground: 土地 century: 世纪,百年

你在地下已经被尘封一个半世纪了

-Pearl: Katherine and I were best friends long before we came to mystic falls, Damon.

远在来镇上之前我和Katherine 早已是要好的朋友 Damon

I know how she thinks.

我清楚她的想法

I know her patterns.

pattern: 模式

我了解她的规律

I know where to find her.

我也知道到哪儿能找到她

-Damon: I no longer have any desire to see Katherine ever again.

desire: 想要,要求

我再也不想去找寻Katherine了

And there’s no way in hell I'm gonna play the role of your little minion.

in hell: 究竟(用以加强语气) play the role of: 担任…角色 role: 角色,任务 minion: 奴才

所以休想让我为你卖命当奴才

-Pearl: I'm not asking for your help, Damon.

我可不是来找你帮忙的 Damon

Finding Katherine was just a mere gesture of kindness.

mere: 仅仅的;只不过的 gesture: 姿态

帮找Katherine 不过是友善的客套而已

The rest is non-negotiable.

non-negotiable: 无商量余地的;不可谈判的 negotiable: 可通过谈判解决的;可协商的

其他没有商量余地

I have 400 years on you, little boy.

我比你年长400岁小毛孩

I'll rip you from limb to limb without even blinking and you know it.

rip: 撕;锯 limb: 肢,臂;分支;枝干 blinking: 眨眼的;一眨眼的

用不上一眨眼的功夫我就能让你粉身碎骨你自个清楚

I'll be in touch.

in touch: 联系

我会再联系你的

-Elena: you got me flowers.

你还送花给我

-St

efan: Well, I figured it's a date, why not dot right?

figure: 猜想

既然是约会就按照规矩来

I would have driven, too, but you're the one with the car.

本该我来开车的不过你才有车嘛

-Elena: You know, you’d think that for someone who was around when the car was invented,

invent: 发明,创造

既然你所在的时代已经发明了汽车

that you'd have one.

你也该有一辆

-Stefan: Oh, I have one. I just never drive it.

我有一辆只是从没开过

-Elena: You know, it’s not too late to cancel.

cancel: 取消

知道吗现在取消约会还不晚

-Stefan: Why would we do that?

为什么要取消

-Elena: I don't know. It just ses surreal.

surreal: 不真实的

我不知道只是感觉太不现实了

Like maybe we weren't meant to get to the normal part.

normal: 正常的

或者我们并不真打算作对普通情侣

-Stefan: It’s exactly why we're going to do it.

exactly: 恰好地;正是

正因如此我们才要去

We're going to go out, have some fun, and try to remember

出去玩找点乐子试着记得

that we don't have to be so serious.

serious: 严肃的,认真的

咱用不着看得太过严肃

Listen, when I decided to stay here and to get to know you,

听我说当我决定留下来去了解你

it was so that I could do things like this.

就是想可以像现在这样

I could bring my girlfriend flowers, take her out on a date,

可以给我女朋友送鲜花 带她出去约会

try to be normal.

做普通的事

-Elena: have you ever even been on a double date before?

你以前玩过四人约会吗?

-Stefan: Oh, absolutely.

absolutely: 绝对地

哦当然了

Um,19. Heff and the twins.

嗯 1972 Heff还有一对双胞胎

-Elena: What?

什么?

-Stefan: Yeah. playmates.

playmate: 玩伴;游伴

对啊玩伴嘛

I got miss June.

真想念June哇

-Elena: Are you serious?

真的?

-Pearl: Miss Sommers?

Sommers小姐

-Jenna: Yes? hi,Pearl.

啊? 嗨 Pearl

-Pearl: Hi. this is my daughter Annabelle.

嗨这是我女儿Annabelle

-Jenna: Course. Jeremy's friend.

我认识 Jeremy的朋友

-Anna:Nice to see you, miss Sommers.

很高兴见到你 Sommers小姐

-Jenna: Oh, Jenna, please.

哦叫我Jenna吧

This property was in my brothern-law's family for generations.

property: 房地产;不动产;花园住宅 generation: 世代

这房子是我姐夫家祖传的

It's one of the original structures in mystic falls.

original: 原始的;最初的;独创的 structure: 结构,构造

结构是神秘瀑布本地风格的一种

Used tbe one of those old-fashioned drug store thingies.

old-fashioned: 老式的 drug: 药 store: 商店 thingy: 物的,物体的,物质的

以前是老式药店什么的

-Pearl: You mean an apothecary?

apothecary: 药剂师

药剂师?

-Jenna: Yeah.

-Pearl: you don't say.

可不是嘛

-Jenna: Sorry, if it's musty.

musty: 发霉的

不好意思有点霉臭

No one's been in here for quite some time.

quite

te some: [美国口语]非常多,很多

因为很久没人来了

-Pearl: I'll use my imagination.

imagination: 想象力

我可以想象的到

Annabelle.

Annabelle

-Anna: Coming, mother.

来了妈妈

-Mrs. Donovan: what's with the glasses inside?

glasses: 眼镜 inside: 里面,内部

镜片后面怎么了?

-Damon: My,uh,ah,my eyes are a little sensitive today.

sensitive: 敏感的;灵敏的;感光的;易受伤害的

我嗯今天眼睛有点感光过敏

-Mrs. Donovan: You're new around here.

你是新来的嘛

-Damon: Oh, on the contrary. I’m very old.

on the contrary: 正相反

噢正相反我资历老道

Bourbon neat.

bourbon: 波旁威士忌酒 neat: 未搀水的

来杯纯波旁

-Mrs. Donovan: I haven't been gone that long.

我还没离开那么久

I would remember someone who looked like you.

你这样的人才我会记得的

-Damon: Yeah? where'd you go?

是吗? 你去了哪儿?

-Mrs. Donovan: Around, about.

周边地区差不多

-Damon: been there.

我也一样

-Mrs. Donovan: I love to see a man drown his sorrows.

drown: 淹没;把…淹死 sorrow: 悲伤;懊悔;伤心事

我喜欢看男人啜饮痛楚

It's so sexy.

那样很性感

-Damon: It's more like nursing my wounds.And you?

nurse: 照料,护理 wound: 创伤,伤口

我其实是抚平伤口你呢?

-Mrs. Donovan: I was supposed to be interviewing for the bartender job,

suppose: 认为 interview: 面试,面谈 bartender: 酒保,酒吧侍者

我是来面试酒保工作的

but,um,I think the manager blew off.

manager: 经理 blow off: [俚语]缺席;取消 blow: 吹;打击;殴打

但是我认为经理放我鸽子了

-Damon: Well, that’s not very nice.

哦那可不怎么好

-Mrs. Donovan: last time I was in town, I slept with he boyfriend.

上次我回镇上的时候我还和她男友睡一起

-Damon: Well, that’s not very nice, either.

哦这也不太好

-Mrs. Donovan: It happens.

难免的嘛

-Damon: Yes,it does.

是啊确实

-Jenna: Kelly?

Kelly?

Kelly donovan.

Kelly donovan

-Mrs. Donovan: Jen!

Jen!

-Jenna: I heard you were back in town.

我听说你回来了

You used to baby-sit me and then, I used to party with her.

baby-sit: [美口]当临时保姆;代人承担照料责任,为人临时照看;照顾婴儿 party: 参加社交聚会

你还做过我保姆 后来我和她一起混派对

This woman was crazy.

这女人是疯子

-Mrs. Donovan: Not as crazy as you.

可没有你疯

-Jenna: Ha,not anymore.

anymore: 再也不,不再

哈现在不了

-Mrs. Donovan: Well, sit, drink.

好那坐下喝酒

-Jenna: Uh,I shouldn't.

额我不能

I'm responsible now, haven’t you heard?

responsible: 有责任的

我现在有责任在身你没听说吗?

-Mrs. Donovan: it's good for the soul.

soul: 灵魂,心灵,精神

那就放松一晚有益心灵的

-Damon: Great for the soul.

非常有益心灵

Oh,well.

哦好吧

-Jenna: This is not gonna end well.

不会有什么

好结果的

-Damon: Can't wait.

等不急了

-Frederick: I hate this house.

我恨这所房子

-Bethanne: It's better than the tomb.

总比墓室要好

-Frederick: I didn't stay locked up for 145 years to end up locked up here.

lock up: 锁定 lock: 锁,锁住 end up: 结束

我被囚禁了145年可不是为了被锁在这儿的

-Harper: Maybe you should quit complaining.

quit: 放弃,停止 complain: 抱怨,控诉

你可不可以别发牢骚了

-Frederick: you gonna stop me?

你想拦着我么?

-Bethanne: Let it be,Frederick.

let it be: [口]随他(它)去;任他(它)那样

算了 Frederick

You heard what Pearl said.

Pearl说的你也都听到了

-Frederick: I don't care what Pearl said.

我不管Pearl说了什么

What you got, boy?

你怎样小子?

Try that again.

再试试看

-Pearl: Back off.

back off: 后退

退后

Back off.

退后

We don't fight each other.Those are the rules.

each other: 彼此,相互 rule: 规定

我们不内斗这是规矩

-Frederick: And I'm tired of your rules.I want out of this house.

tire of: 厌倦,厌烦 tire: 使…疲倦;使…厌烦

我就烦你那些规矩我想出去

Why can't we go in town?

为什么我们不能去镇上?

-Pearl: Eventually.

eventually: 最后,最终

最终会的

But for now, we have to keep a low profile.

low: 低的 profile: 在公众中的形象;出头露面的程度

但是现在我们应该保持低调

-Frederick: No one knows who I am.

没人知道我是谁

-Pearl: The Salvatore brothers do.

Salvatore兄弟知道

-Frederick: And I wish hell I could run into them.

run into: 撞上,撞到,偶然遇见

那我倒希望可以撞到他们

They're the reason we were caught in the first place.

当初都是他们害我们被抓

-Elena: So, uh, Matt, how you like working here?

话说 Matt 在这儿工作怎么样?

-Matt: Uh, it's not that bad.

嗯还行

Wait staff comes out pretty good.

staff: 职员 come out: 显出,显露,露出 pretty: 相当的,颇

酒吧的人都不错

You know, they can't keep a bartender to save their lives.

bartender: 酒保

你知道他们总不能不让酒保找活谋生

I actually put my mom up for the job.

actually: 实际上,事实上

其实我替我妈妈申请了这个工作

-Elena: How's that been?

怎么样了?

Having Kelly back?

Kelly回了?

-Matt: You know, the same old Kelly.

你知道还是那个Kelly

She's, uh,she's trying, sort of.

sort of: 有几分地;到某种程度;稍稍 sort: 种类;方式;品质

她额她努力了算是

-Elena: Kelly and my mom were best friends growing up.

Kelly是我妈从小玩到大最好的朋友

That's how Matt and I first met.

我和Matt就是这么认识的

We shared a crib together.

crib: 婴儿床

我们共睡一张婴儿床

-Stefan: You're kidding.

kidding: 开玩笑

开什么玩笑

-Matt: No, we've, uh, known each other our whole lives.

没有我们认识一辈子了

You gotta be kidding me

.

搞什么

-Harper: where are you going?

你要去哪儿?

-Frederick: Bethanne and I are going out for a bit.

bit: 很小的;微不足道的

Bethanne和我要出去一会儿

Hit the town. kick up our heels.

kick up: 引起,激起 kick: 踢;反冲 heel: 脚后跟

去镇上高兴高兴

-Harper: But we're not supposed to leave.

但是我们不能出去

Miss Pearl made that very clear.

clear: 清楚地

Pearl小姐说的很清楚

-Frederick: You gonna stop me?

你想拦着我吗?

I didn't think so.

我不这么觉得

-Jeremy: Anna.

Anna

-Anna: surprised?

惊讶吧?

-Jeremy: I,uh,I thought you and your mom were leaving town.

我额我以为你和你妈妈离开镇子了

-Anna: Oh,change of plans.

哦计划有变

I'm sorry. I thought you'd be psyched.

psyched: 使心理上做好准备;使兴奋,使激动,激励

抱歉我以为你会很期待的

-Jeremy: No! no,no,I mean, I am.

不! 不没有我是说对啊

Of course I am.

我当然开心

-Anna: All right, then.

那好那

Step aside.

step aside: 让开 aside: 离开,撇开;在旁边

我进来了

-Jenna: Don't be grumpy.

grumpy: 脾气暴躁的;性情乖戾的

别这么暴躁嘛

It can't be that bad.

没那么糟的

-Damon: You'd be surprised.

你会惊到

My primary reason for existence has abandoned me and,

primary: 主要的 existence: 存在,实在;生存 abandon: 遗弃,放弃

我活着的最大意义已经抛弃我了而且...

after today's events, the remains of the shaky ground

event: 事件 remain: 遗迹;剩余物,残骸 shaky: 摇晃的,不可靠的

今天这些事之后我踏立的那摇晃的根基

that I walk on are about to go kaboom.

kaboom: 大爆炸

也要崩塌了

Let's get hammered.

hammered: 锤击成形的,锻造的,[美国俚语]喝醉了的

让我们敲碎它吧

-Mrs. Donovan: Let's.

我们

-Caroline: At least they're having fun.

at least: 至少

至少他们是开心的

-Elena: They're drunk.

他们喝醉了

-Matt: Remember when Elena's parents busted us here after homecoming?

bust: 破坏 homecoming: 同学会

记得Elena的父母在返校节之后在这里逮着我们了吗

-Caroline: Oh,my god, yes!

哦天呐是啊!

-Elena: We were wasted.

wasted: [美国俚语](因吸毒或饮酒)陶醉的,醉了的;中毒的

我们那时太醉了

It was the first time I ever got drunk.

是我第一次喝醉酒

I blame Matt.

blame: 责备

都怪Matt

-Matt: Her parents got seated at the next booth.

seated: 就座的 booth: (单人)小间,小亭,(活动不受干扰的)小隔间,(隔开的)小房间她父母就坐在隔壁房

-Elena: Oh,and Matt had me pretend that I was choking so we could get away.

pretend: 假装 chocking: 堵塞的,窒息

Matt让我假装我呛到了 好让我们溜走

-Matt: Except her dad was a doctor, so, he jumped up to save her.

但是他爸是医生他冲过来想救她

-Elena: And I ran and slipped on the wet floor and bit it.

slip:

滑倒 bite: 咬伤

然后我就跑了在所有人面前

In front of everyone. Do you remember that?

in front of: 在…前面

摔倒在湿地板上还撞到牙 你还记得不?

3 Stitches, a hangover for days,

stich: 缝针 hangover: 宿醉

缝了3针好几日的宿醉

and I was grounded from seeing this one for a week.

还被禁止一个星期之内不能见这个人

-Caroline: well,I'm gonna go to the restroom.

restroom: 厕所,洗手间

我要去一下洗手间

-Jenna: Elena?

Elena?

Quick,hide.We're not here.

quick: 快的,迅速的 hide: 躲藏,隐藏

快藏起来我们不在这里

-Mrs. Donovan: Why? where'd we go?

为什么? 我们要去哪?

-Jenna: Children under our care at 5:00 p.m.

care: 在意

孩子们在下午5点钟方向

This is not role modelish.

我们这样不是个好榜样

Damn.

damn: 可恶的

该死

-Jeremy: Ok,so,uh,what made you and your mom decide to stay in town?

decide: 决定,下决心

呃你跟你妈妈为什么决定留下来?

-Anna: Oh,she got this business opportunity.

business: 商业,生意 opportunity: 时机,机会

噢她在这里得到一个生意机会

She's gonna open up a little store.

她准备开一家小商店

It's always been her dream.

这是她一直以来的梦想

So,yeah,we're staying.

所以是的我们要留下来

And I'm thinking about going back to high school.

而且我还想回去上高中

So,you'll be seeing a lot more of me.

所以你以后会经常看到我

-Jeremy: Oh,yeah?

是吗?

-Anna: Enough of home schooling.

home schooling: 在家教育

在家教育的时间够多的了

I'd like to be a normal teen for once.

normal: 正常的 teen: 青少年

我想做一次正常的青少年

But I have to ask my mom first.

但是我要先征得我妈妈的同意

She'll have an opinion.

opinion: 意见,主张

她可能有意见

-Jeremy: Yeah,well,I wish you were there now.

是啊我也希望你在学校

I actually have to write another paper.

事实上我还得写另一篇文章

I was thinking about squeezing one more out on the vampires of mystic falls.

squeeze: 设法得到

我还想找多点有关镇上吸血鬼的资料

-Anna: Really?

真的?

Haven't you exhausted the subject?

exhaust: 使精疲力尽

你还没厌烦吗?

-Jeremy: No. no,I want to go deeper, you know?

不不我还想要更深入一点?

I want to understand why people were labeled as vampires back in the day.

label as: 将…称作,把…说成是 label: 把…称为,把…说成是…

我想搞清楚以前为什么要把吸血鬼给找出来

I mean, maybe there is such a thing as vampires.

我的意思是或许真的是有吸血鬼的

They're just different from the way we always thought they were.

它们只是跟我们平常想的都不一样

-Anna: What do you mean?

你是什么意思?

-Jeremy: Well,uh,maybe they're normal and good, just outsiders, you know?

outsider: 外人,外界人,圈外人

或许它们也挺平常的也有

善意只是像旁观者而已

Um,misunderstood.

misunderstand: 误解,误会

被误会

-Anna: You're kidding, right?

你在说笑是吧?

-Jeremy: Don't you think it could be possible?

possible: 可能的

你不觉得有这个可能性吗?

You did give me all that info.

是你给了我那些资料的

-Anna: Jeremy, I made it up, ok?

make up: 编造,捏造

Jeremy 那是我编出来的好不?

I mean, you were all cute and fluffy and I wanted to make a good impression.

cute: 可爱的 fluffy: 毛茸茸的 impression: 印象

你当时太可爱了 我只是想给个好印象你

-Matt: Is there anything you're not good at?

有什么你是不精通的吗?

-Stefan: Double dating.

四人约会

This is all kinda new to me.

kinda: 有一点,有几分

这对我来说是新玩意

I usually keep to myself.

我通常都是一个人

I don't always fit in.

fit in: 适合,适应;(同…)合得来

不怎么合群

-Matt: That's because you're that guy.

那是因为你是那种人

-Stefan: What guy?

哪种人?

-Matt: The guy who seems like he has everything so,

那种好像他已经应有尽有

the people who don't kinda run the other way.

不需要走弯路的人

-Stefan: Is that what I seem like?

我看起来像那样吗?

-Matt: Pretty much.

pretty much: 几乎

很像

-Stefan: What a dick.

dick: [英国口语]家伙,人

真是一混球

-Matt: Yeah.

是啊

-Caroline: So,um,What Are you doing?

你在干嘛?

-Elena: What?

什么?

-Caroline: Well,the point of this was to show him how much you care about Stefan.

这次约会的重点是给他看看你到底有多在意Stefan

You're not to hopscotch down memory lane.

hopscotch: memory: 回忆 lane: 小巷;航线

不是让你们缅怀往事的

-Elena: I was just trying to make conversation.

make conversation: 交谈;闲聊;找话谈 conversation: 会话,交谈

我只是想试着找话题

-Caroline: Well,try less.

less: 较少的

那么少试点

-Elena: Caroline.

Caroline

-Frederick: Katherine.

Katherine

-Elena: I'm sorry. you have the wrong person.

不好意思你认错人了

-Caroline: Elena, come on.

Elena 来吧

-Frederick: My mistake.

mistake: 错误

我的错

-Elena: How's everything going?

怎么样了?

-Stefan: Matt's cheating.

cheat: 作弊

Matt在作弊

-Matt: No need. I'm awesome.

awesome: [口语]出色的

没必要我很厉害

-Frederick: Stefan Salvatore.

Stefan Salvatore

-Stefan: Is everything ok?

还好吧?

-Elena: Everything's great.

一切都好

That man over there just called me Katherine.

那边那男人刚刚叫我Katherine

-Stefan: So,you didn't recognize him?You haven't seen him before?

recognize: 认出,识别

你不认识他? 你从来没见过他?

-Elena: No,there was nothing from her.There wasn't at all.

没对他一点印象都没有

-Stefan: All right. let's call it a night. You know?

好吧今晚就到这吧好吗?

send Matt and Caroline home?

送Matt和Caroline回家吧?

-E

na: You know,the whole point of tonight was to not have to deal with this stuff.

不其实今晚就是为了远离这样的事

We need to get through one night.

get through: 通过

一晚也好

One normal night.

一个正常的晚上

-Stefan: You sure?

你确定?

-Elena: No, I’m not sure.

不我不确定

But I don't know what else to do.

但是我不知道还能怎么做

Look, if there's another vampire in town, he’ll still be here tomorrow.

如果镇上还有别的吸血鬼他明天也一样还在

We'll deal with it tomorrow.

我们明天再处理这个吧

-Stefan: ok.

oh,it's them.

噢是他们

come here.

-Elena: Uh,yeah,this is much better ********

是啊这个比看Damon勾搭熟女要好多了

No offense.

offense: 进攻;触怒

没有冒犯的意思

-Matt: Don't remind me.

remind: 提醒

别提醒我了

Man, I’ve always wanted to see what it looks like in this place.

我一直想看看这地方里面长什么样

-Stefan: Yeah, I guess it's,uh,a bit much.

是啊我想是有点大

-Matt: Yeah, my entire house could fit in here,like,twice.

entire: 全部的,整个的 twice: 两倍 fit in: 能容纳,能装进

是啊这里是我整栋房子的两倍

-Caroline: I feel like I've been here before.

我觉得我之前来过这里

It's weird.

weird: 奇怪的,不可思议的

真奇怪

-Elena: Do you guys wanna watch a movie or something?

你们想看看电影什么的吗?

-Matt: Whoa, these are great.

哇这个太棒了

-Stefan: That's,uh,just a little hobby of mine.

hobby: 爱好

那是我一个小小的爱好

-Matt: I d the entire mustang series when I was 9.

mustang: 野马 serie: 系列

我9岁的时候有一整个系列的野马

-Stefan: You like cars?

你喜欢车?

-Matt: That's an understatement.

understatement: 保守的陈述;不充分的陈述;有保留的陈述

都不能用喜欢来形容了

-Stefan: Come with me.

跟我来

-Damon: So,the thing about cherries,..

cherry: 樱桃

关于樱桃...你必须...

Oh,my god.

哦天呐

that's amazing. you were quick.

amazing: 令人惊异的

太神奇了你反应真快

-Jenna: And that would be my cue.

cue: 提示,暗示

似懂非懂

-Mrs. Donovan: You giving up already?

give up: 放弃

你这就要放弃了吗?

-Jenna: Oh,yeah.

噢是的

See you guys

再见了同志们

-Stefan: prepare yourself, my friend.

prepare: 准备

准备下我的朋友

-Matt: Whoa, wait.

哇等等

How do you have this?

为什么你会有这个?

-Stefan: Got passed down rough the family.

pass down: 传下来 rough: 艰苦的

祖上代代流传下来的

-Matt: Why don't-- I mean-- why don't you drive it?

为什么你不-- 为什么你不开它?

-Stefan: Well,it,uh,doesn't run.

呃它跑不了

I mean,it's not that I could figure out.

figure out: 理解 figure: 认为,计算

反正我不懂

-Caroline: Why would you keep a car that doesn't run?

为什么你要留着一部开不了的车?

-Matt: Be more of

f a girl right now.

你有没有再小女人一点

-Stefan: Hey,why don't you come take a look at this fome?

你来帮我看看这个吧?

-Matt: Elena, remember the old camaro your dad used to have?

camaro: 卡玛洛(美国通用);大黄蜂

Elena 还记得你爸那部卡马洛吗?

-Elena: Of course.

当然

-Matt: Hey,I built and rebuilt that engine 20 times.

build: 构造,建造 rebuild: 重构 engine: 引擎

我自己制造和重新改装了那引擎有20次了

-Caroline: Well,I n't like sports cars.

我不喜欢跑车

They're too hard to makout in.

很难在里面亲热

-Matt: Nah,it wasn't that bad.

也没那么糟啦

I'm sorry, man.

不好意思兄弟

-Stefan: No,no.Don't worry about it.

不不别担心

You and Elena, you guys have a history and ignoring it doesn't do anybody any go.

history: 历史 ignore: 忽视

你和Elena有段历史要故意忽视它对任何人都没好处

-Matt: She's good with you.

她现在跟你很好

You know, I wasn't sure, but she's happy and I'm glad.

虽然我不是很确定但是我很开心她现在很快乐

All right. let's take a look at this.

好吧让我们看看这个

-Jenna: Ouch!Damn it!

该死

-Frederick: Need some help?

需要帮忙吗?

-Jenna: Damn it!

该死!

Stupid shoe.

stupid: 愚蠢的

愚蠢的鞋

-Frederick: Gotta pick up your other foot.

抬起你另一只脚

There you go.

好了

-Jenna: Thanks.

谢谢

I think.

我想

-Frederick: Was that Damon Salvatore you were with?

跟你在一起的是Damon Salvatore吗?

-Jenna: The one and only.

独一无二的

You know him?

你认识他?

-Frederick: We go way back.

很久了

He still live out by miller lane?

live out: 住在外面

他还是住在Miller Lane附近吗?

-Jenna: Uh,he lives in the old boarding house.

boarding house: 公寓;寄宿处 boarding: 寄膳;寄膳宿

他住在一个旧寄宿公寓

By wickery bridge.

在Wickery Bridge附近

He's still in there " ****

他还在里面如果你想跟他打个招呼

-Frederick: I'd rather stay here and talk to you.

我宁愿留在这里跟你说话

-Jenna: Nice.

不错嘛

Very smooth with the shoe and the flirt.

smooth: 平稳地;流畅地 flirt: 调情

鞋的事和调情都很自然嘛

But m a little drunk.

但是我现在有一点醉

And guy plus drunk mequals very bad things.

plus: 加,加上

男人加上醉酒对我来说不是好事

-Frederick: I'm pretty sure you'd like it.

我很确定你会喜欢的

-Jenna: sorry.

不好意思

That was a seriously lame pick-up.I'm sorry.

seriously: 严重的 lame: (玩笑等)没有趣味的,无聊的 pick-up: 提取;搭便车

这调情也太蹩脚了不好意思

-Frederick: That is a nice scent you're wearing. What is it?

scent: 气味

你身上的味道很好闻你戴了什么?

-Jenna: I don't know.

我不知道

It was a gift.

gift: 礼物

是个礼物

And that is a cab,so.

cab: 出租汽车

那里有辆出租车所以

-Frederick: Vervain.

verv

ain: 马鞭草

马鞭草

Making it hard to find something to eat in this town.

现在在这镇里要找点吃的真难

-Elena: Caroline

Caroline

-Caroline: I don't want to talk about it.

我不想再说了

-Elena: You are being ridiculous.

ridiculous: 可笑的,荒谬的

你变得无理取闹了

-Caroline: And insecure and stupid.

insecure: 不安全的,不稳定的

还有没安全感和愚蠢

But that doesn't change the fact that Matt's always gonna be in love with you

但是那不会改变Matt 还是一直爱着你这个事实

and I'm always gonna be the backup.

backup: 候补的

而我就一直都是一个后备

-Elena: You're not the backup.

你不是后备

-Caroline: Yes,i am.

是的我是

I'm Matt's Elena backup.

我是Matt的后备Elena

I'm your Bonnie backup.

你的后备Bonnie

-Elena: Now it's about me and bonnie?

现在轮到我跟Bonnie了?

-Caroline: You don't get it.

你不明白

Why would you?

你为什么要明白?

You're everyone's first choice.

choice: 选择

你是每个人的第一选择

-Matt: piece of cake

piece of cake: 轻而易举的事情

小意思

-Stefan: You know what?

你们知道吗?

Why don't you guys go ahead and take it for a spin?

spin: 旋转;疾驰 go ahead: 前进;进行【开始,干吧】

为什么你们不坐上这个去转转?

-Matt: Really?

真的可以吗?

-Stefan: Yeah.

是的

-Matt: Caroline.

Caroline

-Stefan: you all right?

你还好吗?

-Elena: If it's not vampires, it’s girlfriends.

那不是吸血鬼只是女朋友们

-Jeremy: all right. roast beef, turkey.

roast: 烤肉,烧烤 beef: 牛肉 turkey: 火鸡

好烤牛肉或火鸡

What do you want?

你想要哪个?

-Anna: Oh,let's do the works.

让我们做点功夫

Pile it high.

pile: 累积

囤积起来

-Jeremy: All right. I like your style.

style: 风格

行我喜欢你的想法

Will you grab the bread for me?

grab: 攫取 bread: 面包

能给我拿点面包吗?

-Anna: Ok.

What Are you doing?

你在干嘛?

-Jeremy: It's just a cut.

cut: 切割

只是割伤了

Will you hand me that towel?

hand: 传递,交给 towel: 毛巾,手巾

能把毛巾递给我吗?

-Anna: I--I--I can't.

我不能

-Jeremy: You got a problem with blood, Anna?

problem: 难题

你忌讳血么 Anna?

What's the matter?

what's the matter: 到底怎么样;有什么事吗;出什么事了 matter: 有关系;要紧

怎么了?

It's just blood, Anna.

只是血而已 Anna

-Anna: What Are you doing?

你要干嘛?

-Jeremy: I knew it.

我就知道

Go for it.

来吧

-Jenna: Jeremy.

Jeremy

-Jeremy: What's up? Jenna!

Jenna 咋样哇?

-Jenna: Regret.

regret: 后悔

悔死了

Make sure you lock that up.

lock: 锁上 lock up: 把…锁起来

记得把门锁好

-Matt: did I just pas their driveway?

driveway: 车道

我是不是刚错过车行道?

-Caroline: Uh,I think it's up there.

我想在那边吧

-Matt: This is an amazing car.

真是辆超酷的车

Did

I pass?

pass: 及格,通过

我合格了吗

The whole double date thing was obviously a test to see how I would do around Elena.

whole: 整个的 obviously: 明显的 test: 测试

这次四人约会明显是考验我在Elena身边的反应

-Caroline: I don't know.

我不知道

You were reminiscing about the Elena years all night.

reminisce: 回忆

你们一整晚都在回忆旧时光

-Matt: Caroline, that stuff came before, ok?

Caroline 那些陈年往事

It's not just gonna go away.

不会就这么凭空消失的

-Caroline: I know that, ok?

我了解

-Matt: No. no, you don't.

不不你不了解

Because you're letting it turn you into a crazy person.

turn into: 变成

你让这些事闹得心绪不宁

Look, it’s my fault.

fault: 错误

听我说这怪我

I, you know, I made it pretty clear early on that Elena still means something to me.

我我之前说的很清楚 Elena对我来说还很重要

But all that talk, that was just 2 old friends and some memories.

不过那些话就是两个老朋友叙叙旧而已

Tonight wasn't about me and Elena.

今晚不是属于我和Elena的

I was there because I wanted to be with you.

我来是因为我想和你在一起

And I don't know what this means or what we are,

我不知道这代表什么我们俩又算什么

but I do know that you're the only person

可我清楚此刻我只想和你

I want to be in this car with right now.

一同坐在车里

I don't even know if this makes sense,

even: 甚至,实际上 make sense: 有意义;讲得通;言之有理 sense: 道理

我不知道这话通不通

because I'm not really that good at expressing myself.

express: 表达

我真不太擅长表达自己

-Caroline: No,no.

不不

I think you're doing just fine.

我想你说的挺好

Sports cars.

跑车

-Matt: Yeah. Well.

是啊

-Caroline: hmm.

-Mrs. Donovan: Now that you've got me here.

既然你把我带来了

What are you gonna do with me?

想怎么处置我?

-Damon: I'm going to-- going to do this.

我准备--先这样

-Matt: Mom?

妈?

-Caroline: Damon?

Damon?

-Mrs. Donovan: Oh, my god. Matt.

噢天呐 Matt

Oh,my god.

噢天呐

-Matt: i gotta

我得...

-Caroline: it's fine. just go.

没关系走吧

-Elena: I--I’ll take her home.

我送她回家

-Stefan: Thanks, man.

谢了伙计

-Pearl: Where have you been?

你去哪了?

-Anna: Um,I needed some air.

出去透透气

-Pearl: For 3 hours?

去了3个小时?

Tell me. whe have you been?

说实话你去哪儿了?

-Anna: Out.

外面

I was Out.

我去了外面

-Pearl: Annabelle, don’t do this.

Annabelle 别这样

I can't fight you, too.

fight: 打架;与…打仗

我不能也用武力对付你

What?

怎么?

-Anna: I'm sorry.

抱歉

-Elena: sorry I'm bailing.

bailing: 排水

不好意思我得先走

-Stefan: Just wish you'd let me drive you home.

drive you home: 送你回家

我就希望你让我送你回家呢

-Elena: Normal people don't have c

haperones or bodyguards or babysitters.

chaperone: 行为监督人 bodyguard: 保镖 babysitter: 临时照顾幼儿者,【保姆】

常人是没有陪护人保镖或保姆的

We're normal tonight, remember?

今夜我们只是常人还记得吗?

-Stefan: I know, I just get so worried about you.

我知道只是我实在太担心你了

-Elena: Stefan, I can't live every minute afraid that someone's gonna come after me.

come after: 紧跟

Stefan 我不能惶惶不可终日地担心有人会对我不利

I won't.

我不会的

That's not living.

那样活着没有意义

-Stefan: Ok.

好吧

Call me when you get home safe?

到家后给我电话?

-Elena: Mm-hmm. ok.

好的

Goodbye Stefan. Goodbye

再见 Stefan 再见

-Damon: don't look at me like that.

别那样看着我行不

-Stefan: Are you crazy?

你疯了吗?

-Damon: look

省省吧听着...

Damn it.

见鬼

-Stefan: I remember them.

我记得他们

From 18.

18年

They were in the tomb.

他们是被关在古墓里的

-Damon: Yeah.

没错

About that.

关于这个

-Mrs. Donovan: Matt Matt

Matt Matt

-Matt: I don't wanna hear it, mom.

妈妈我不想听

-Mrs. Donovan: Matty, please.

Matty 拜托

-Matt: Do you know at I was doing tonight, mom?

你知道今晚我怎么过的吗?

I was having fun.

我玩得挺开心的

You know, trying to forget about all the crap that I have to deal with every day?

crap: 废话,废物

试图把每天的烦心事抛之脑后

Just enjoy a night with my friends.

enjoy: 享受

和我的朋友们欢度一晚

And then, there you are.

紧接着你出现了

Wasted at the bar, where I work, by the way.

by the way: 顺便说说 wasted: [美国俚语](因吸毒或饮酒)陶醉的,醉了的;中毒的

在我打工的酒吧里烂醉顺便提醒下

To pay the bills that you don't pay.

pay: 支付,偿还 bill: 账单

我打工是还你该还的钱

And then you're off acting like a freaking kid?

act like: 举止像… freaking: 奇异的,反常的 kid: 小孩

突然像个疯疯癫癫的孩子?

Hookin' up with some guy half your age.

hook up: 搭上关系 hook: 钩住;引上钩

和比你小一半的男生勾勾搭搭

I'm the kid, mom.

我才是孩子妈妈

You're supposed to be responsible for me.

responsible: 负责的

你理应尽到做母亲的职责

-Mrs. Donovan: I know, Matt.

我知道 Matt

-Elena: how was your night?

今晚过得如何?

-Jeremy: Oh, same old, same old. you?

老样子咯你呢?

-Elena: Yep.

也是

-Pearl: So, where's Bethanne?

Bethanne呢?

-Frederick: She won't be coming back.

她不会回来了

-Pearl: What happened? where is she?

怎么回事? 她去哪儿了?

-Frederick: Well, you were right.

你说得对

We shouldn't have left.

我们不该离开这里

-Pearl: No.

是啊

You hungry?

你饿了吧?

next time, you’ll listen to me.

下次不要违逆我的意思

-Elena: I'm home.

我到家了

Teeth brushed, ready for bed.

teeth: 牙齿 brush: 刷

漱完毕准备睡了

Safe and sound.

safe and sound: 安然无恙 sound: 健全的,健康的

毫发无损

-Stefan: Oh, good. I'm glad.

噢那就好

-Elena: Is everything all right? You sound serious.

sound: 听起来 serious: 严肃的

没什么事吧? 那么严肃

-Stefan: No, no. Uh, not tonight.

没什么没什么今晚我们别谈了

You still have a few more minutes left of normal.

normal: 正常的

你还有几分钟的"常人"时间

I'll pay you back tomorrow, ok?

pay back: 偿还;报答

明天再说行吗?

-Elena: I had a really nice time on our date tonight.

今晚的约会很开心

-Stefan: such A liar.

liar: 说谎的人

别哄我了

-Elena: No, I’m serious.

不我是认真的

In a way, it was exactly what it was supposed to be.

exactly: 正是,恰好的 in a way: 在某种程度上

在某种程度上其实就应该这样

-Stefan: I had a really nice time, too.

我也很开心

-Damon: could you help me out a little bit?

help out: 帮助…摆脱困难

帮帮忙行不?

-Jeremy: what the hell?

what the hell: (表示不在乎、无可奈何、气恼、不耐烦等)究竟,到底 hell: 该死;见鬼

搞什么啊?

-Anna: I could have killed you.

我差点要了你的命

-Jeremy: Yeah,but you didn't.

是啊但是你没那么做

-Anna: I should have.

我应该杀了你的

-Jeremy: But you didn't.

但是你没有

-Anna: How did you know?

你怎么发现的?

-Jeremy: I knew this girl.

我认识一个女孩儿

Vicki.

Vicki

She, uh, she was attacked by an animal, a bite to the neck.

attack: 攻击 bite: 咬伤

她...她被野兽袭击了颈部被咬伤

She started acting crazy.

act: 行为,表现

继而举止异常

You know, weird, and it--and it seemed like drugs,

weird: 怪异的;不可思议的 drug: 吸毒

可以说非常诡异表面上像嗑了药似的

but then, you showed me those arties.

arty: 附庸风雅的;装作爱好艺术的

但是后来你给我看了那些文献

And then, I saw your face.

再后来我看到了你的脸

And how it changed.

变成了什么样子

That night in the cemetery when I kissed you.

cemetery: 墓地;公墓

就是那晚我在墓地吻你的时候

-Anna: You know you can't tell anyone, right?

你不能告诉任何人的知道吗?

-Jeremy: Ha. who'd believe me?

说了又有谁信呢?

-Anna: You'd be surprised.

别妄下断言

-Jeremy: Why didn't you?

为什么不下手?

Kill me?

杀了我

-Anna: I don't know.

我也不知道

Maybe I'm a sucker for guys like you.

sucker: 易受骗的人

也许我就是对你这样的人没有抵抗力

-Jeremy: Like what?

什么意思?

-Anna:Lost.

lost: 迷惑的

深陷迷茫

Why would you confront me about it?

confront: 使当面对证,使对质

你为什么要像那样试探我?

Why would you risk it?

risk: 冒…的危险

为什么要如此冒险?

-Jeremy: Because if it was true maybe, maybe it's true about Vicki.

因为如果你真的是吸血鬼那也许

可以解释Vicki的种种行为

And also because.

还有一个原因

I want you to turn me.

我希望你能初拥我

文档

The Vampire Diaries 吸血鬼日记第一季16集中英双语剧本

看吸血鬼日记学英语TheVampireDiaries第1季16集:ThereGoestheNeighborhood-Monologue:PreviouslyontheVampireDiariesmonologue:戏剧独白previously:以前vampire:吸血鬼diary:日记吸血鬼日记前情提要Foroveracentury,Ihavelivedinsecret...insecret:秘密的,私下的一个多世纪以来我都秘密地生活Untilnow.Iknowtherisk,直到现在我知道风
推荐度:
  • 热门焦点

最新推荐

猜你喜欢

热门推荐

专题
Top